McCartney, Petty, Mumford tapped for ...

McCartney, Petty, Mumford tapped for Bonnaroo

There are 1 comment on the The Orange County Register story from Feb 19, 2013, titled McCartney, Petty, Mumford tapped for Bonnaroo. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Sir Paul at last year's MusicCares Person of the Year salute in L.A. Photo: Larry Busacca, Getty Images If you're a 'Roo regular, you surely tuned in earlier today when the lineup for Bonnaroo 2013 was revealed online via video greetings from Daniel Tosh and "Weird Al" Yankovic, both of whom will appear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
paul McCartney-boring people with his inane 'music' and 'lyrics' for over 40 years. Time to go paul! Mccartney demonstrates that a knighthood is now totally worthless! sir paul my ass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump team considers relocating White House med... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 hr Mullahing It Over 218
News Clooney hopes Trump presidency won't spawn 'ter... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 132
News Woman sues Trump in New York for defamation ove... 4 hr The Real Donald T... 3
News The complete recordings of 'Weird Al' Yankovic ... 4 hr Mullahing It Over 3
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 4 hr Pyman 594
News Trump's Russian bromance: Doing a 'Nixon goes t... 8 hr George 15
More from around the web