Protests flare in Bahrain for Kim Kar...

Protests flare in Bahrain for Kim Kardashian visit

There are 2 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Protests flare in Bahrain for Kim Kardashian visit. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Just hours after reality TV star Kim Kardashian gushed about her impressions of Bahrain, riot police fired tear gas to disperse more than 50 hardline Islamic protesters denouncing her presence in the Gulf kingdom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Muslims act like animals.
Anon

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Who is this kim kardashian and why does anyone give another person who is clearly so egotisical so much power. The little attn she gets is because media builds up whoever they can find profit in, inflates their egos so horribly the does not know how to remain "real" verus superficial (and therefore grounded and responsible), and exposes the very monster they created to be a role model. Celebs who behave badly in how they live in the world via glamour and glitz and "princess status" should not be given attention but people are caught up in all of it so thus mass thinking. Please be a responsible media of the "stars" and promote people who are semi intelligent and give back to the world in thoughtful ways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 52 min I_know_better_now 110
News McCain condemns a half-baked, spurious national... 4 hr spud 18
News Priscilla Presley on Why She Divorced Elvis Pre... 5 hr Rocked the Cradle 6
News Jennifer Lawrence reflects on harassment in ear... 11 hr Team Kelly 1
News Any questions? Trump wants to talk. Again. 16 hr ardith 2
News Obamas - Disgusted' by Harvey Weinstein Allegat... 16 hr inbred Genius 58
News Hillary Clinton "appalled" by allegations again... 16 hr guest 14
More from around the web