Batman vs. the Riddler: law games

Batman vs. the Riddler: law games

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Batman is the world's most intriguing caped crusader, a knight who tackles the criminally insane, villains whose acts of terrorism mark them as anarchistic.

The Riddler is perhaps Batman's most deadly foe, simply because he is able to use diabolical intelligence to posit enigmatic riddles designed to confuse legal procedure.

While it seems that Batman can defeat the Riddler with simple ethics logistics, in fact, he must use social contract philosophy to outwit the Riddler and subvert his anarchistic schemes about moral frailty.

This intriguing psychological rivalry is handsomely portrayed in the thrilling Hollywood (USA) movie "Batman Forever" (1995).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 21 min TDSB 34
News Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) 3 hr Luis Echecopar Rey 219
News Debra Messing regrets politically-charged tweet... 5 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 5 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 14
News Clooney's restraining order 6 hr Here is what I 30
News This week marks the anniversary 31st anniversar... 12 hr ha ha ha 1
News MTV launches MTV Classic channel focusing on 19... 18 hr Seriously 1
More from around the web