PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12891 Dec 10, 2012
"We"....that was a question...surely answering one simple question wouldn't make you a fraternizer...

Do you have this answer...or, will you again post for the 'multitude' of posters that are coming here to relish in the brilliance of your true insight to what a vegan life can offer not only yourself but the masses..?

Or

do I just put out the leg..?

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#12893 Dec 10, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Yes LUMPY, your failure is duly noted.
I suggest a new name is in order..."Humpy"...

Shall we vote..?

:)

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12895 Dec 10, 2012
justaguess wrote:
"We"....that was a question...surely answering one simple question wouldn't make you a fraternizer...
Do you have this answer...or, will you again post for the 'multitude' of posters that are coming here to relish in the brilliance of your true insight to what a vegan life can offer not only yourself but the masses..?
Or
do I just put out the leg..?
My money says your leg is going to get quite a workout.

ROTFLMAO

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#12897 Dec 11, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>EAT THEM...of course!
The vegan mob say no, so what will they say when they see starving animals,cull them ?

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#12898 Dec 11, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
My money says your leg is going to get quite a workout.
ROTFLMAO
Yet another instance of Tis Chimmy humping a calf...lol
Milton

Mcdonough, GA

#12899 Dec 11, 2012
Look at the human teeth. They are designed to eat both plants ans meat. We need certain minerals provided by meat. Yes we can get them from chemicals, but it has been scientifically proven not to be as helpful.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12901 Dec 11, 2012
^^another full day of the witless SELF HUMILIATING m o r o n^^ flailing about and FAILING miserably as it makes a bigger a$ss of itself. Go eat SEVERAL corpses you worthless PoS, so you can do the world a favor and stop wasting space on it sooner. You are spineless, dlckless, witless COWARD

You're just a worthless PoS TROLL and you will prove this FACT in 10...9..8..7..6...and ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT because self humiliating insecure COWARDS like you have ZERO sense of pride, dignity or intelligence.

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#12902 Dec 11, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
^^another full day of the witless SELF HUMILIATING m o r o n^^ flailing about and FAILING miserably as it makes a bigger a$ss of itself. Go eat SEVERAL corpses you worthless PoS, so you can do the world a favor and stop wasting space on it sooner. You are spineless, dlckless, witless COWARD
You're just a worthless PoS TROLL and you will prove this FACT in 10...9..8..7..6...and ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT because self humiliating insecure COWARDS like you have ZERO sense of pride, dignity or intelligence.
Ever see Ol' Yeller?
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12903 Dec 11, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see Ol' Yeller?
See him?...I ate his sack.

Elk Grove

#12905 Dec 11, 2012
Ship of fools

United States

#12906 Dec 11, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>They'll "just leave them alone". That's their solution. You won't be able to walk in any park without stepping in goose poop, you'll have to leave your car parked because the deer and elk have the roads blocked, forget your vegetable garden it belongs to the rabbits and groundhogs, roaches and rats will completely overrun all major cities, the list just goes on and on....
It would be easier to round up all the AR freaks (all 12 of them BWAHAHAHA) and put them on an island where they can do as they wish without bothering anyone.
When an animal kills a human, instead of destroying it (that upsets them) we can just send it off to the island to live with them.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Load that ship up with New York Rats, Texas wild boars, Florida mosquitoes, and one goat. That should be more than enough to entice them to move.

John

Teneriffe, Australia

#12908 Dec 11, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Yet ANOTHER major FAIL, you witless self humiliating PoS loser TROLL. You slobber over your filthy keyboard ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT begging for more humiliating and OBSESSING over ME because your pitiful 'life' is worthless and dull. You are a SELF HUMILIATING dlckless COWARD who lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY and INTELLIGENCE and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...
because you LIVE for my posts! you effing worthless self humiliating PoS
Silence imbecile!!!
Just be quiet!!!!!!

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#12909 Dec 11, 2012
Ahh...Tis Humpy has awaken from another day of chlorophyll induced slumber to play Don Quixote with another 12 hours of droll cut & paste...I really think this is headway though, I did see a live possum next to the freeway today..reminded me of how hard you struggle day in and day out saving those animals...wow..I just don't know how with your 12 hours posting these important messages to the masses and then getting out there in the real word to make things right, you find the time..

some humanitarian...!!!...that's what Charlotte would web out for you..!!!

So Humpy...have you figured out why you keep sayin''We'...or are you going for a whole French thingy..

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12911 Dec 11, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, spineless, sackless SELF HUMILIATING no life OBSESSED loser TROLL^^
face it, assfuque, you LIVE for my posts and for the HUMILIATION aka the ONLY attention you slobs ever get!! Be sure to humiliate yourself AGAIN real soon!!! Ready? 10..9..8..07..6..
HI Hackie Sack!(((RC waves)))

Elk Grove

#12912 Dec 12, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, spineless, sackless SELF HUMILIATING no life OBSESSED loser TROLL^^
face it, assfuque, you LIVE for my posts and for the HUMILIATION aka the ONLY attention you slobs ever get!! Be sure to humiliate yourself AGAIN real soon!!! Ready? 10..9..8..07..6..
http://www.hoyboys.net/Psychopath_Cartoon_fro...

{Found a picture of you online...}

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12913 Dec 12, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
RC has openly bragged on another forum about being a troll. She craves attention and it's best not to give it to her. I've been on and off the forums for years and experience shows Rachel is a true nutcase. She's done some really creepy things.
As far as hunters go, all I can do is go by my personal experiences when forming opinions just like anyone else does. That's my right. The hunters on here are just proving me right. The immaturity coming from them is staggering.
i don't know about rc, she seems to be a bit unfocused, and a bit possibly deranged or something, maybe she has issues dealing with reality, as we all do. but spot on about the amazing levels of immaturity expressed on these forums by hunter types. i'll leave it at that.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12914 Dec 12, 2012
adjusted mess wrote:
Ahh...Tis Humpy has awaken from another day of chlorophyll induced slumber to play Don Quixote with another 12 hours of droll cut & paste...I really think this is headway though, I did see a live possum next to the freeway today..reminded me of how hard you struggle day in and day out saving those animals...wow..I just don't know how with your 12 hours posting these important messages to the masses and then getting out there in the real word to make things right, you find the time..
some humanitarian...!!!...that's what Charlotte would web out for you..!!!
So Humpy...have you figured out why you keep sayin''We'...or are you going for a whole French thingy..
why all this semi-coherent lunatic mush baby. you are siding against the ARAs and the vegans here, must be a reason why. oh and that oppossum next to the freeway, guess what?! that freeway should not be there and all those cars should not be there and all those peoples should not be there and all those roads shouldn't be there. so save me your cut-throat poetic injustice and start spewing the same ole tired idiotic and deformed spew and childlike hatred that we have all come to expect from you neanderthal omnivore/hunter types.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#12915 Dec 12, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>why all this semi-coherent lunatic mush baby. you are siding against the ARAs and the vegans here, must be a reason why. oh and that oppossum next to the freeway, guess what?! that freeway should not be there and all those cars should not be there and all those peoples should not be there and all those roads shouldn't be there. so save me your cut-throat poetic injustice and start spewing the same ole tired idiotic and deformed spew and childlike hatred that we have all come to expect from you neanderthal omnivore/hunter types.
You can play any game you want here..that is what the internet is..

You want to talk serious about things, This thread is not the place.

We have some azzclown that has sooooo many names now it's just funny who day in day out posts the same bu!!shyt over and over, talks to itself, chimes in with multiple identities..it's a joke..

so, you want a real discussion, start one...but if it is more of this crap you just tried as some kind of authoritative cliff position, good luck with that..you're not going to be able to have a game here...every poster that is here has been waiting for this forum to actually go to a discussion..so far ..not so good..

the ball is in your court...but please...don't even try to play a hand, people are here.in fact over 7 billion of them...we can go down that road and talk about how things are going to be in the future real easily, but the save the animal time is really done, it just isn't going to happen..so..do go on, carefully, or ...you'll just look as stupid as tis Humpy is...complete topix joke.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#12916 Dec 12, 2012
Ohhh..and change my post again..I'll just make fun of you..it has become something I am very good at...

time to see who & what you really are..

your turn.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#12918 Dec 12, 2012
HUNTERS ARE effing MORONS wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG as ALWAYS you PoS TROLL. The discussion here was fine until you PoS TROLLS infested the thread. The fact that you don't know anything about what ANIMAL RIGHTS even means nor do you give a sh#t about the atrocities animals endure because of YOUR ignorant corpse eating a$s. You slobs trolls aren't even a joke because you are so pathetic. NONE of you has made a single original, relevant or remotely intelligent statement. get lost you despicable PoS. You are a trifling, witless run of the mill loser TROLL and NO ONE of sane mind will EVER converse seriously with you disgusting pieces of sh#t. Gonna throw a fit and beg for more humiliation? Of course you are because that is all you effing trolls do
So you are speaking for another poster now Tis Humpy...or...as if...like anyone doesn't know it is you on another angle...

You are a joke, have been and will continue to be...you have nothing to say that anyone is ever going to view as serious..

the real question is how much humiliation do you want...you are the only one here begging...and the sad part is you know it and don't even care...

that is why this thread is such a complete laugh...you make no sense...so this is just another bash thread, your entire battle is stupid...look at it...everyone that reads this crap just laughs....and the real joke is that you try to make it like anyone gives a shyt about your opinion..

perhaps you need that....carry on !diot...this is a great laugh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min ThomasA 316,300
News Julian Assange Trolls Hillary Clinton With Twit... 1 hr Dane Cook 2
News Alabamaa s voters, divided over Trumpa s remark... 2 hr Red Crosse 8
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 3 hr pedobearo 5
News John Oliver blasts Trump on Charlottesville: 'D... 3 hr Retribution 31
News Trump insists there's no chaos at White House 3 hr progress now please 49
News Ricky Martin announces his engagement & Las Veg... (Nov '16) 4 hr BtcOl 3
More from around the web