PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10727 Oct 7, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>holy sheet....all of that blathering just o prove AGAIN that you are OBSESSED with someone you clearly know NOTHING about. Hilarious that you even insist that I am a woman! Obsess much? You ARE envious because I am ALL ou ever talk about on this entire thread. Of vourse you won't become VEGAN because you aren't smart enough or CARING enough and THAT is what you ENVY, dishrag. You have YET to type a single word that relates o the topic of ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY, or NOT EATING ANIMALS. You CAN't relate to the topic because you are the CAUSE of unconscionable animal suffering and violent deaths. Ou literally PAY for animals to suffer and die and then you bitch and moan aboutthe people who actually do all they can to STOP ANIMAL SUFFERING and deaths. Get lost, you pitiful TROLL. You and the ther despicable corpse eaters who infest this thread are the TROLLS and every sane, sensible person who reads your asinine posts can see this. Get lost already, dishrag, you are only wasng space here with our dragged out, OBSESSED ignorant bitching and whining rants.
You were posting with one hand and rubbing one off with the other hand weren't you Miss COWARDS!...

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#10728 Oct 7, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You were posting with one hand and rubbing one off with the other hand weren't you Miss COWARDS!...
Eeeewwwwwww. Just imagine the hideous infection that other hand surely contracted.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10729 Oct 7, 2012
Yes indeed, Throw a few crumbs and the witless cockroaches come running from their filthy cracks! Not to insult actuall cockroaches because unlike the witless TROLLS, cockroaches actually have a purpose.

There ya go, trolls, scavenge for the crumbs I threw!!!
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#10730 Oct 7, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided not to talk to her after getting reamed a few times for being a housewife. as well as being a meat eater. thing is, when I pointed out that for my daughter picking out her own snacks like hard boiled eggs. the troll tried to claim that I forced my daughter to eat the. can't force a aspie to eat what he or she does not want to eat. you have better luck getting blood out of a stone. she hopes that supposedly my daughter will 'wake up' and become a 'vegan'. my daughter has learned that aspies need more protein than the average person does. and the best way is thru meat and dairy.
That's interesting...there's an aspie in my family...I wonder if his mother knows about that...
Our aspie was bullied in school last yr. so now will be home schooled. He loves science(he's 10) He doesn't understand bullying. How is your daughter doing in school?

Speaking of eggs...did you hear this?

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Mexicans find American eggs pale, tasteless
"The first shipments from the U.S. have already arrived at Mexico City's huge wholesale warehouse and are helping to stabilize prices.

But egg vendor Adrian Hernandez says his clients don't like the U.S. imports; they tell him the American eggs don't have any flavor, and that the yolks are pale."

"Here in the U.S., it has been a generation or more since the General Population had anything but factory-laid, supermarket eggs. Here in a country of obsessed eaters, Americans truly don't know the difference!...."

Are you able to get "free range" eggs where you are?
We have a couple of farms on the Island, but they seem to be seasonal....

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10731 Oct 7, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
You put that very well...I was trying to write a paper on this kind of stuff for school...(trying to be "original"?) and it's not easy...
You say this in past tense. Does this mean you have given up on the en-devour?

You mentioned an "average forum"

This is probably as far as you can get from anything even closely resembling an average forum.

We have an extremist here like no other. Our resident HAC puts all others to shame.

I enjoy poking sticks at it and pointing out its flaws. It refuses to divulge its gender, it says it is none of my business, thus I refer to it as, usually, HAC or, more simply, it.

99.9% of its posts can be scanned for words in all caps to know what it has copied and pasted for the umpteenth time, I can't tell you honestly the last time was I actually read an entire ranting from it.

To be blunt, I enjoy fucking with extremists that believe their way is the only way!
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10732 Oct 7, 2012
Another OBSESSED rant from spokaMORON. Get psychiatric help, you pathetic troll.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#10733 Oct 7, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably as far as you can get from anything even closely resembling an average forum.
We have an extremist here like no other. Our resident HAC puts all others to shame.
I enjoy poking sticks at it and pointing out its flaws. It refuses to divulge its gender, it says it is none of my business, thus I refer to it as, usually, HAC or, more simply, it.
99.9% of its posts can be scanned for words in all caps to know what it has copied and pasted for the umpteenth time, I can't tell you honestly the last time was I actually read an entire ranting from it.
To be blunt, I enjoy fucking with extremists that believe their way is the only way!
Thanks for being "blunt"...that's the kind of honesty I need if the paper is to make any sense....So that's your answer to the question, What do you get out of posting on topix...? "I enjoy f***ing with extremists...."

Would you say that's why most people are posting? because there's nothing "resolved" or learned...Would you put that in the category of "bullying"?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10734 Oct 7, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting...there's an aspie in my family...I wonder if his mother knows about that...
Our aspie was bullied in school last yr. so now will be home schooled. He loves science(he's 10) He doesn't understand bullying. How is your daughter doing in school?
Speaking of eggs...did you hear this?
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Mexicans find American eggs pale, tasteless
"The first shipments from the U.S. have already arrived at Mexico City's huge wholesale warehouse and are helping to stabilize prices.
But egg vendor Adrian Hernandez says his clients don't like the U.S. imports; they tell him the American eggs don't have any flavor, and that the yolks are pale."
"Here in the U.S., it has been a generation or more since the General Population had anything but factory-laid, supermarket eggs. Here in a country of obsessed eaters, Americans truly don't know the difference!...."
Are you able to get "free range" eggs where you are?
We have a couple of farms on the Island, but they seem to be seasonal....
no. but then I have not checked the coop in Anoka. I do know that my sister in law up in my husband's hometown gets eggs from her neighbor's free range birds. but then they are in the area of farms where they live.

for a hamburger today.

#10735 Oct 7, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
Thanks for being "blunt"...that's the kind of honesty I need if the paper is to make any sense....So that's your answer to the question, What do you get out of posting on topix...? "I enjoy f***ing with extremists...."
Would you say that's why most people are posting? because there's nothing "resolved" or learned...Would you put that in the category of "bullying"?
As to the "bullying" I believe Sangelia summed it up perfectly.

I came to the thread and asked a question, the HAC quickly reprimanded me and it has gone on since. Nothing the HAC bothers me, I don't know this person, and I use the term lightly. I cannot be bullied online. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of me or says to and about me. None of the cyber world knows me. So it is all but opinion formed from ones words.

I originally came to Topix reading news articles linked from here, wasn't aware it was set up with forums. I now post in many forums, no other like this though.

I have no clue why others post in any thread. That will take you much research to get individual answers.

I heard, or read, recently that the internet and chat rooms is an addiction for some, they have attributed it to mental illness.

It is my understanding that the HAC has been posting the same things for the past 5 years at Topix.

One Man's Humor is another Man's Hate

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10736 Oct 7, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
it admitted to being male. it slammed me for talking about it in female terms.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10737 Oct 7, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
As to the "bullying" I believe Sangelia summed it up perfectly.
I came to the thread and asked a question, the HAC quickly reprimanded me and it has gone on since. Nothing the HAC bothers me, I don't know this person, and I use the term lightly. I cannot be bullied online. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of me or says to and about me. None of the cyber world knows me. So it is all but opinion formed from ones words.
I originally came to Topix reading news articles linked from here, wasn't aware it was set up with forums. I now post in many forums, no other like this though.
I have no clue why others post in any thread. That will take you much research to get individual answers.
I heard, or read, recently that the internet and chat rooms is an addiction for some, they have attributed it to mental illness.
It is my understanding that the HAC has been posting the same things for the past 5 years at Topix.
One Man's Humor is another Man's Hate
I questioned her owning leather products and never got a reply, just the same old unoriginal namecalling, a most typical reaction from someone confronted with their hypocritical tendencies.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10738 Oct 7, 2012
LOL! The trifling trolls continue OBSESSING! Wake up, morons, none of you disgusting slobs are worthy of being addressed politely or seriously. Go look in a mirror, you despicable, socially inept waste of space TROLLS. Keep screaming 'hypocrite''extremist''nazi' and whatever else helps you ignore the atrocities that YOU are DELIBERATELY inflicting on animals. The FACT remains that you gleefully consume the tortured corpses of animals and I do NOT. I am VEGAN and people who know the meaning of VEGAN are well aware of how we live.

NONE of you gives a dam' about the unconscionable pain, suffering and murders of the animals whose corpses YOU consume. NONE of you takes the topic here seriously and NONE of you knows anything about ANIMAL RIGHTS or being VEGAN yet all you do is obsess over them. Get lost,and quit wasting space.

Gonna obsess and beg some more? Of course you are, after all you are witless, insecure trifling TROLLS who have nothing better to do!
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10739 Oct 7, 2012
More FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:

Go Vegan—for the Planet, the Animals & YOU!

A plant-based diet offers the only viable environmental solution because it consumes far fewer resources—land, food, water, and fossil fuels. Depending on the type of meat, it takes 6-17 times more land to produce meat than to produce soy. US farm animals are fed enough soy and grains to feed the US population 5 times over. Being vegetarian also saves 1 acre of trees a year, and soy protein requires half the water needed to produce chicken protein and 1/8th the water needed to produce beef protein. Lastly, a person who lives 70 years as a vegan will save nearly 11,000 gallons of gas and prevent over 100 tons of greenhouse gas emissions. We all need to make changes to save our planet. Eliminating animal products is the best, easiest, most humane and cost effective way to do this.

Go vegan to boycott cruelty & protect the Earth!
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10740 Oct 7, 2012
Meat Eaters Secretly Wish They Were Vegan.

"Every so often I hear comments (or NPR articles) that suggest that vegans and vegetarians secretly want to eat meat. As though people who have dedicated themselves to the reduced suffering of other beings crave the taste of flesh covered in wing sauce or thinly sliced and fried. Whenever I hear defensive meat eaters make these claims I have to wonder,“maybe it’s meat eaters who secretly wish they were vegan.”
Really, vegans and meat eaters want the same things out of life but only being vegan can actually provide some of them. For example:
1) Everyone wants a long life. Studies have shown time and time again that a diet free from animal products contributes to long life. Animal products are the only foods that contain heart stopping cholesterol so going vegan means having a zero-cholesterol diet.
2) Everyone wants to be beautiful. A vegan diet has proven to help clear up acne and create healthy smooth skin. Also, a vegan diet can help you lose weight. Avoiding animal products means eliminating most of the more fattening foods such as meat and cheese. I know that when I went vegan I dropped about 7 pounds in the first week eating mostly vegan pizza and veggie burgers and not classically healthy foods.
3) Everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. There are those who posture about being uncaring in hopes that they’ll appear tough but underneath it all everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. Compassionate people get more dates, more sex, and have more friends. Knowing that you’re doing your part to not contribute to someone else’s suffering also feels good and everyone wants more of that in their life.
4) Everyone wants to be special. In a world where everyone is obsessing over their Facebook and wanting people to notice them for their individuality, vegans tend to stand out even without trying. There are some vegans who like this more than others but not eating animals makes you unique. Since I became vegan I haven’t been out to a meal with friends or to a party where my diet hasn’t been the center of the conversation. Even if I make an effort not to bring it up, someone at the table will comment on my order and we’ll begin a great discussion of the issues and why I choose to be vegan.
When someone is very defensive about their meat eating I always feel a little uncomfortable. I don’t feel guilty about being vegan so when I see that they feel guilty about their diet I urge them to question it. Meat eaters want all these things for their lives and sooner or later will have to admit that the easiest way to get them is to go vegan.
C’mon meat eaters, admit you want to be vegan and get on with it already."
http://theinformedvegan.com/post/3024130027/m...

The problem is that it truly does take INTELLIGENCE to be vegan, and that's why the trifling trolls are so pist off!!

for a hamburger today.

#10741 Oct 7, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
Every so often I hear comments (or NPR articles) that suggest that vegans and vegetarians secretly want to eat meat. As though people who have dedicated themselves to the reduced suffering of other beings
You start out your entire blovation with a lie, so I stopped reading, again.

You do not describe vegans, you describe an extreme ARA attitude. Vegans aren't vegan for the animals sake, they see it as a healthy life choice for themselves. They couldn't care less if I eat meat.

'tis true

carry on, you lying, pathetic little troll.......
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10742 Oct 7, 2012
and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and begging for attention! Get lost, moron, you serve no purpose here. Quit wasting space with your mindless blathering and whining. Un effing believable how you witless, socially inept trolls continue to make fools of yourselves.
Gonna flail about and beg some more? Of course you are!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10743 Oct 8, 2012
Meat Eaters Secretly Wish They Were Vegan.
"Every so often I hear comments (or NPR articles) that suggest that vegans and vegetarians secretly want to eat meat. As though people who have dedicated themselves to the reduced suffering of other beings crave the taste of flesh covered in wing sauce or thinly sliced and fried. Whenever I hear defensive meat eaters make these claims I have to wonder,“maybe it’s meat eaters who secretly wish they were vegan.”
Really, vegans and meat eaters want the same things out of life but only being vegan can actually provide some of them. For example:
1) Everyone wants a long life. Studies have shown time and time again that a diet free from animal products contributes to long life. Animal products are the only foods that contain heart stopping cholesterol so going vegan means having a zero-cholesterol diet.
2) Everyone wants to be beautiful. A vegan diet has proven to help clear up acne and create healthy smooth skin. Also, a vegan diet can help you lose weight. Avoiding animal products means eliminating most of the more fattening foods such as meat and cheese. I know that when I went vegan I dropped about 7 pounds in the first week eating mostly vegan pizza and veggie burgers and not classically healthy foods.
3) Everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. There are those who posture about being uncaring in hopes that they’ll appear tough but underneath it all everyone wants to be seen as compassionate. Compassionate people get more dates, more sex, and have more friends. Knowing that you’re doing your part to not contribute to someone else’s suffering also feels good and everyone wants more of that in their life.
4) Everyone wants to be special. In a world where everyone is obsessing over their Facebook and wanting people to notice them for their individuality, vegans tend to stand out even without trying. There are some vegans who like this more than others but not eating animals makes you unique. Since I became vegan I haven’t been out to a meal with friends or to a party where my diet hasn’t been the center of the conversation. Even if I make an effort not to bring it up, someone at the table will comment on my order and we’ll begin a great discussion of the issues and why I choose to be vegan.
When someone is very defensive about their meat eating I always feel a little uncomfortable. I don’t feel guilty about being vegan so when I see that they feel guilty about their diet I urge them to question it. Meat eaters want all these things for their lives and sooner or later will have to admit that the easiest way to get them is to go vegan.
C’mon meat eaters, admit you want to be vegan and get on with it already."
http://theinformedvegan.com/post/3024130027/m...
The problem is that it truly does take INTELLIGENCE to be vegan, and that's why the trifling trolls are so pist off!!
Bwahhahhahhahhahhah!!!!
Man, you are insane!
I know of nobody in their right mind who wants to be a "vegan".
I know of plenty of "vegans" who try to make their bird food look and taste like meat, who rant and seethe with hatred and resentment towards well fed happy meat eaters, who's minds writhe craving proper food with all the necessary nutrients just like you do HAC.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10744 Oct 8, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
LOL! The trifling trolls continue OBSESSING! Wake up, morons, none of you disgusting slobs are worthy of being addressed politely or seriously. Go look in a mirror, you despicable, socially inept waste of space TROLLS. Keep screaming 'hypocrite''extremist''nazi' and whatever else helps you ignore the atrocities that YOU are DELIBERATELY inflicting on animals. The FACT remains that you gleefully consume the tortured corpses of animals and I do NOT. I am VEGAN and people who know the meaning of VEGAN are well aware of how we live.
NONE of you gives a dam' about the unconscionable pain, suffering and murders of the animals whose corpses YOU consume. NONE of you takes the topic here seriously and NONE of you knows anything about ANIMAL RIGHTS or being VEGAN yet all you do is obsess over them. Get lost,and quit wasting space.
Gonna obsess and beg some more? Of course you are, after all you are witless, insecure trifling TROLLS who have nothing better to do!
Don't you mean that you are completely incapable of addressing anyone in a polite and serious manner so this is as good as it gets? Why yes, yes, that is exactly what you meant. Your insane hatred of the human race has driven you completely mad and you just can't help being an ignorant, ill-mannered, crude, socially unacceptable, control freak foaming at the mouth while pounding on your keyboard every day flinging poo all over the place and generally being a disgusting cretin wasting good air every time you draw a breath. Now crawl back under your slimy rock, STFU, and let your intellectual superiors converse in peace.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10745 Oct 8, 2012
More FACTS for the sane, sensible readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:
A plant-based diet offers the only viable environmental solution because it consumes far fewer resources—land, food, water, and fossil fuels. Depending on the type of meat, it takes 6-17 times more land to produce meat than to produce soy. US farm animals are fed enough soy and grains to feed the US population 5 times over. Being vegetarian also saves 1 acre of trees a year, and soy protein requires half the water needed to produce chicken protein and 1/8th the water needed to produce beef protein. Lastly, a person who lives 70 years as a vegan will save nearly 11,000 gallons of gas and prevent over 100 tons of greenhouse gas emissions. We all need to make changes to save our planet. Eliminating animal products is the best, easiest, most humane and cost effective way to do this.
Oh Look! More propaganda, misinformation, lies, and pseudo-science! Eliminating militant vegan control freaks is the easiest, most cost effective way to preserve the human race and the natural diet of humans.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort White, FL

#10747 Oct 8, 2012
Never!......hunting is Good for the Environment!....veganism is unnatural!....it causes alzheimers/dementia....I'm going to shoot another squirell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Daughters of the Samurai': between Japan and A... 56 min VeganTiger 23
News Country singer Dolly Parton (68) proud of 'whit... (Sep '14) 1 hr BigMikehasatinywewe 6
News Cecil and Caitlyn heat up the Halloween costume... 5 hr Truth 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr RoSesz 310,231
News Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) 12 hr Mrs Fern 91
topix chat room about anything (Jan '08) 18 hr BORED 617
News Kim Kardashian: I post selfies because they emp... 22 hr BORED 5
More from around the web