PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10692 Oct 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My Fault the Other Half-Wit slipped out of it's butt.....
Sorry Peeps!
HAHA

Not to worry, it was inevitable.
LUMPY GRUBS GOAT NUTS

San Antonio, TX

#10693 Oct 6, 2012
stupid stupid trolls - LUMPY wrote:
Throw a few goat testicles on the floor I'll come running. There are already dozens in my filthy crack! Not to insult cockroaches but I'll beat them to the balls every time. They can scavenge for the nut crumbs I leave!!!
Jeez LUMPY, you are SO giving.
LUMPY is COPROPHAGOUS

San Antonio, TX

#10694 Oct 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
Whooooooooooooooooooosh!!! stupid, stupid troll me continues to miss....
Bobbing for turds is tough work, huh.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#10698 Oct 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I repeat: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Thats nice, PSYCHO. Everyone is pointing and laughing at you... again.
Wipe the drool off your lip and stand upright.
LUMPY GRUBS GOAT NUTS

San Antonio, TX

#10699 Oct 6, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I thought IT didn't like MEAT?
LUMPY is just mad about a huge hairy nutsack.

Acts like a dog drooling over raw meat.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10701 Oct 6, 2012
Its ok PSYCHO. You can always use another one of your IPs and pretend you're talking to "someone else".lol

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10704 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>Again, I repeat: 10..9..8..7..6...
Keep trying, PSYCHO.

Pssst.... "5" is next.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10706 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>I repeat it as often as it takes: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD.
Keep humiliating your pathetic, spineless COWARDLY self and I will be sure to help from time to time...not that you need help humiliating your dlckless self!! Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Thats nice, PSYCHO.(u misspelled "dickless") Everyone is pointing and laughing at you... again.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10708 Oct 6, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATINGno life troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice, I'm a witless SELF HUMILIATING PSYCHO. No one is pointing and laughing at me because I am such a witless BORE.
Time to Wipe the drool off my lip and stand upright.
yes indeed
I will repeat it as often as it takes: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD.

Keep humiliating your pathetic, spineless COWARDLY self and I will be sure to help from time to time...not that you need help humiliating your dlckless self!! Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort White, FL

#10709 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>haha--you are awesome!:)
Oh look! lumpy has a new friend!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort White, FL

#10710 Oct 7, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I support Obama. Don't hate:-)
Why do you support Obama?
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Northwood, OH

#10711 Oct 7, 2012
I like Obama because he's a whackjob like me!!!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort White, FL

#10712 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
The statement of plants being sentient still cannot be compared to animals. The point of being vegan is to minimize and eliminate suffering of other beings. Plants are not beings and they do not have central nervous systems. If you chop carrots, broccoli and an apple and if you slit the throats of a cow, a pig and a chicken, there is an obvious difference. We KNOW the animals feel pain and they fight for their lives.
Haha!You should see how frantic those squirrels get when they see me coming with my rifle,they can run but they cant hide!I think of you ARA's every time I shoot another one!...Ya can't stop me!....ya just make me kill more! Hahahaha!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10713 Oct 7, 2012
Dedicated to those who selflessly give their lives to this thread. Those who post under numerous graybox profiles,this who have left forever,yet remain under new profiles. Last, but certainly not least,the star of the show, HAC, you will live in infamy in Offbeat.

Surfs up!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort White, FL

#10714 Oct 7, 2012
Time to go kill some tree rats! These are for you lumpy!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10715 Oct 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="I'mlikelame"]De dicated to those who selflessly give their lives to this thread. Those who post under numerous graybox profiles,this who have left forever,yet remain under new profiles. Last, but certainly not least,the star of the show, HAC, you will live in infamy in Offbeat.

Surfs up!
[/QUOTE]

Pretentious wankers are even more annoying than vegans.
We get it, you get confused and obnoxious when people do things you don't understand and don't approve of.
You yap your pretentious rubbish to try to convince us how you're hep to the scene and we aren't.
We've got a savage baboon here for our amusement and we enjoy rattling the beast's cage.
Now piss off.
The right wing is fascist

Wickford, UK

#10716 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>I repeat: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
I see you're still coming on topix daily to humiliate yourself. I suppose it would be hard to stop coming on daily seeing you've been doing it for so long, 5 years in fact.

Poor HAC is so lonely and friendless that it has to come on here for attention. How sad.

Dont forget to alter and decorate this post, chim chim ;)
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#10717 Oct 7, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice, PSYCHO.(u misspelled "dickless") Everyone is pointing and laughing at you... again.
Is this a form of cyber-bullying? That "everyone is pointing....etc" sounds like it. Nowadays, when you go to get a job, they have ways to check on your computer activity...so I'm guessin' you're retired?

SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#10718 Oct 7, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretentious wankers are even more annoying than vegans.
We get it, you get confused and obnoxious when people do things you don't understand and don't approve of.
You yap your pretentious rubbish to try to convince us how you're hep to the scene and we aren't.
We've got a savage baboon here for our amusement and we enjoy rattling the beast's cage.
Now piss off.
You put that very well...I was trying to write a paper on this kind of stuff for school...(trying to be "original"?) and it's not easy...Do you think it's cyber-bullying?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10719 Oct 7, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You put that very well...I was trying to write a paper on this kind of stuff for school...(trying to be "original"?) and it's not easy...Do you think it's cyber-bullying?
more like a cyber fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Country Girl 306,951
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr truth to power 433
Clinton Denounces Torture, Says Black Lives Matter 1 hr okimar 3
Faith and mike chat room 1 hr Big mike 218
Martha Plimpton: 'I don't want to be just famous' 2 hr Mr anonomous proxy 1
Nas and Russell Simmons demand justice for... 2 hr crush white LIARS 5
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... 4 hr Observation 1