PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10620 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would like to know of any disinformation you have received from PETA or HSUS....please...
Don't even waste your time with these despicable animal murdering pieces of sh#t. They will only continue to infest the Animal Rights forums with their BS, LIES and boasting about their psychopathic murder sprees. You can find the information you seek from Gary Francione for one-http://www.abolitionistapp roach.com/

These blood thirsty COWARDS don't know anything about PeTA or any animal organization. All they know is that they are insecure cowards who obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS because they fear us.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10621 Oct 6, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>Note what one of the pig murderers said: "I’m nervous about this, I have to say,” Mr. Dittmer said as he began the tour. I’m afraid of becoming a target for the animal rights people. But if I’m going to hand this on to the next generation, which is the plan, I feel like people need to understand why we do things this way."
Did he say anything at all about the animals? NO, of course not, Because these despicable, greedy, heartless murderers don't give a dam' about the suffering, agony, fear and violent murders that THEY are inflicting on these beautiful, inquisitive, intelligent sentient BEINGS.
The good thing is that Animal Rights IS instilling fear in the animal abusers/murderers and THAT is the fact that they and the animal hating slobs who infest this thread daily can not stand.
There are more animal rights activists every day and more people who are learning the TRUTH who are omitting meat from their diets and reaping the countless benefits from it. For me, my good health is just a pleasant 'side effect' of being vegan. I care far more about the animals, the environment and the future of life for ALL beings on Earth.
I don't see "omitting" meat in the near or far future..right now all I work for is factory farm reform...this is about baby steps...It's easy not to buy fur, but not buying meat????
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10622 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how else could they get into factory farms, by showing their PETA membership card???
Free range and grass fed is rare...
Also, so called "free range" or "grass fed" animals STILL get violently and cruelly slaughtered. There is nothing "humane" about murdering any innocent being.

www.humanemyth.org
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10623 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see "omitting" meat in the near or far future..right now all I work for is factory farm reform...this is about baby steps...It's easy not to buy fur, but not buying meat????
It's not "baby steps" for me or many other activists. When we learn of atrocities to ANY being we stop being a part of it. That's how it works when one becomes informed and has a conscience, compassion and empathy for other beings. It's "easy" to do anything when we know it is a way to stop causing deliberate harm to other beings. For some of us it is easy.
At least you are making those steps, whereas the despicable trolls here are doing all they can to cause the most harm and senseless violent deaths to as many animals as they can...and even that isn't enough for these despicable slobs.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10624 Oct 6, 2012
Hunting Services for the Disabled:

BADF Disabled Services participants include individuals ages 8 to 80, with a variety of permanent physical disability impairments including:

Spinal Cord Injury
Amputation
Complications from Cancer
Neuromuscular Diseases
Blindness
Stroke
Other Disabling Diseases

BADF Disabled Services uses its combined resources to locate and organize opportunities for people with physical disabilities.

Hunts are organized on private lands and with commercial outfitters.

We also offer substantial support at state and local levels through established BADF chapters. These chapters raise funds and work together to meet the needs of handicapped sportsmen in their communities.

Grants of equipment and hunting scholarships are also available...

Our average grant/scholarship applicant is unable to participate in gainful employment and receives less than $10,000 a year in income and benefits. This is hardly enough money to live on, much less cover the extensive medical expenses most incur. We make dream hunts reality for many disabled hunters every year.

There are no membership fees or clubs to join.

Disabled Services Presented By StreamlightDisabled Hunters Printable Brochure (PDF Format)
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10625 Oct 6, 2012
The egg industry’s trade association – the United Egg Producers (UEP)– has hatched an insidious plan: It is now pushing for federal legislation that, if enacted, would forever keep hens locked in cages, despite the wishes of the vast majority of the American public.

Under the guise of “enriching” cages, the egg industry’s legislation would:

Nullify existing state laws that ban or restrict battery cages.

Deprive voters of the right and ability to pass ballot measures banning cages.

Deny state legislatures the ability to enact laws to outlaw battery cages or otherwise regulate egg factory conditions.

To accomplish this, UEP's federal legislation would amend what is known as the “Egg Products Inspection Act.” Specifically, the amendment (H.R. 3798 and S. 3239) seeks to federally establish that egg factory cages would be legally accepted as a national standard that could never be challenged or changed by state law or public vote.

The Humane Farming Association and other responsible activists have united to defeat this scheme.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10626 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think undercover agents who go into factory farms and video what goes on can be called "propaganda"..
..That's called PROOF that animals are tortured in factory farms...
So just what is your agenda? Do you work at a factory farm?
Well, you have stated that you have a problem with the way some animals are treated in the factory farming industry. I have agreed that some changes need to be made. As a matter of fact, one of the reasons I hunt is to limit the amount of factory farmed meat I consume. However you haven't answered my question. Are you concerned with treating the animals we use and eat more humanely or does it go beyond that? Are you one of the AR/vegan PeTAphile types who feels that animals have rights "just like humans" and think that all human contact with animals should be abolished including eating meat and owning pets? Which is it? If you're interested in improving conditions for the animals we use and eat, I can respect that and agree in many cases that we need to change some things. If you're a PeTAphile, AR/vegan extremist freak who believes animals have rights and humans are cows who should eat only grass we can agree on nothing.

I'll be honest here.......I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt trying to find out if you're on the sane side of the issue because I have you pegged as one of the voices in Lumpy's head. Lumpy will post under several screen names, talk to herself and really put on a show to make it appear that she has support for her insane bullshit.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10627 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I would like to know of any disinformation you have received from PETA or HSUS....please...
They both lie about hunting and prevaricate about meat production and consumption constantly. This very thread is poking fun at PETA nonsense and disinformation. HSUS even stole their name from local shelters they do not support and have nothing to do with - Their very name is a lie.

This is just a sampling, there is much more...

PETA Hypocrisy...

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof/

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/24/documents-p...

HSUS...

http://beefmagazine.com/blog/online-forum-dig...

http://thinkingafield.org/2011/03/hsus-lies-u...

http://topcatsroar.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/h...
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10628 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>It's not "baby steps" for me or many other activists. When we learn of atrocities to ANY being we stop being a part of it. That's how it works when one becomes informed and has a conscience, compassion and empathy for other beings. It's "easy" to do anything when we know it is a way to stop causing deliberate harm to other beings. For some of us it is easy.
At least you are making those steps, whereas the despicable trolls here are doing all they can to cause the most harm and senseless violent deaths to as many animals as they can...and even that isn't enough for these despicable slobs.
You prefer to just drop out? and what impact does that make?

Working toward getting legislation passed for improving factory farms, and picketing stores that sell fur, and picketing the horse and buggy business in Central Park, NYC etc.etc.is baby steps in my opinion.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10629 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts About Canned Hunting
The Truth About Canned Hunting!
It’s when animals that are dangerous, rare or hard to track, such as lion, leopard, or rhino, are put into SMALL enclosures in order for HUNTERS to safely and easily shoot them!
Others animals that they hunt are elephants, antelope, cheetah and crocodile just to name a few.
These hunters are usually rich tourists or powerful men like GOVERNMENT MINISTERS who want a guaranteed kill with minimum risk.
They want to go home with a skin or a horn or a couple of tusks and tell stories about how they stalked and shot a deadly wild animal.
Did you know that many canned hunt operations claim to be a “SAFARI”?
They claim to offer the “Ultimate Safari Experience”…..
So who do you see here or anywhere on Topix supporting "canned hunting". I doub't most folks could even know or agree on what constitutes "canned hunting".

I hunt only fair chase and free range over tens of thousands of acres.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10630 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
Hunting Services for the Disabled:
BADF Disabled Services participants include individuals ages 8 to 80, with a variety of permanent physical disability impairments including:
Spinal Cord Injury
Amputation
Complications from Cancer
Neuromuscular Diseases
Blindness
Stroke
Other Disabling Diseases
BADF Disabled Services uses its combined resources to locate and organize opportunities for people with physical disabilities.
Hunts are organized on private lands and with commercial outfitters.
We also offer substantial support at state and local levels through established BADF chapters. These chapters raise funds and work together to meet the needs of handicapped sportsmen in their communities.
Grants of equipment and hunting scholarships are also available...
Our average grant/scholarship applicant is unable to participate in gainful employment and receives less than $10,000 a year in income and benefits. This is hardly enough money to live on, much less cover the extensive medical expenses most incur. We make dream hunts reality for many disabled hunters every year.
There are no membership fees or clubs to join.
Disabled Services Presented By StreamlightDisabled Hunters Printable Brochure (PDF Format)
I do volunteer work with a similar program for wounded warriors. Camping, hunting, and fishing for them requires some help from those of us who were lucky enough to come home in one piece.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10631 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how else could they get into factory farms, by showing their PETA membership card???...
Would you want to hire spies into your business who lied to you outright. I doub't it. These criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Free range and grass fed is rare...
Certainly not where I live and I'm not in a major metropolitan area.

And here is more proof that HSUS is just a lobbying and nuisance litigation org...

http://www.causematters.com/animal-rights/cut...
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10632 Oct 6, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you have stated that you have a problem with the way some animals are treated in the factory farming industry. I have agreed that some changes need to be made. As a matter of fact, one of the reasons I hunt is to limit the amount of factory farmed meat I consume. However you haven't answered my question. Are you concerned with treating the animals we use and eat more humanely or does it go beyond that? Are you one of the AR/vegan PeTAphile types who feels that animals have rights "just like humans" and think that all human contact with animals should be abolished including eating meat and owning pets? Which is it? If you're interested in improving conditions for the animals we use and eat, I can respect that and agree in many cases that we need to change some things. If you're a PeTAphile, AR/vegan extremist freak who believes animals have rights and humans are cows who should eat only grass we can agree on nothing.
I'll be honest here.......I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt trying to find out if you're on the sane side of the issue because I have you pegged as one of the voices in Lumpy's head. Lumpy will post under several screen names, talk to herself and really put on a show to make it appear that she has support for her insane bullshit.
Sorry, I had to look up Petaphile meaning

...Someone who loves their pets more than human beings or, at the extreme, someone willing to kill a human to save a lower animal's life.?

Does that sound right to you? Some people are mixing that up with "pedophile" (completely different)

No, neither of those titles apply to me. I have a nice dog and a my mother has two cats...we just like pets...but I certainly wouldn't kill anyone...I don't see myself as a murderer.

My mother is a feminist, and she used to take me to demonstrations as a kid, so I'm used to being in that scene...We have also protested the frackking near the NY State Watershed..because we are afraid of contaminating NY water supply...and we protested against the building of a Nascar racetrack on land that is supposed to absorb flood waters (we're on an island) and the traffic here (because we are between two boroughs in NY is a throughway for people going upstate and to down to New Jersey....so the traffic (horrible today) would have been more horrible if the track were built...they promised all kinds of businesses would bloom, but you know how the track works...no one stops to shop at malls...everyone brings their own food and does the tailgate thing...That's what we do..

As a kid, I developed allergies to certain antibiotics, and my mother read that there are residue antibiotics in meat...she stopped giving me meat and my allergies subsided...I don't know if that why...Have you ever heard "be your own doctor; be your own undertaker"??? Now my family has both vegetarians and meateaters, but I can still have eggs and cheese (pizza)...

I do know that Ingrid Newkirk, the pres. of PETA gave money for legal fees to some guys who broke into some animal compound and freed the animals...She said she didn't agree with what they did, but they still deserved a lawyer for their defense, I agree with that...

However, I did learn what they did turned out to be more destructive to the landscape and was a dumb thing to do. But as far as I know, there has been no violence by PETA members, but rather by people who really feel threatened by PETA, and want the public to hate and fear them. In the end, it's all about $$$$$. And certainly, I've heard of no killings. Have you...

One problem is that PETA is not the most radical of all animal rights groups...but whatever others do, PETA is the name that pops up, whether they were responsible or not...they get blamed. I've seen that happen. Penn and Teller have a skit on the Net and they do exactly that...even though the other group said their name, P&T blamed PETA.?????

Did I leave anything out? Or is this MORE than you wanted to know?
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10633 Oct 6, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I do volunteer work with a similar program for wounded warriors. Camping, hunting, and fishing for them requires some help from those of us who were lucky enough to come home in one piece.
I'd be really curious as to how the "blind" people manage it...

I would not question what happens to soldiers...That's out of my league, and I'm not touchin' it.....
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10634 Oct 6, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Would you want to hire spies into your business who lied to you outright. I doub't it. These criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
<quoted text>
Look, anyone who hires spies takes a chance...how else could PETA prove it's cases if it weren't for actual photos and videos? Who would take PETA's word that factory farms abuse animals? They must get the proof.

Now people are complaining that there are cameras everywhere..like "Big Brother"...I say "good" get the pictures of the criminals...
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10635 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer to just drop out? and what impact does that make?
Working toward getting legislation passed for improving factory farms, and picketing stores that sell fur, and picketing the horse and buggy business in Central Park, NYC etc.etc.is baby steps in my opinion.
What do you mean by "drop out"?? Call it whatever you wish, but I prefer to take leaps. I also am working every day with people whom I guide to live a more compassionate life. that is hardly "dropping out" and I see firsthand how my efforts are changing things for the better. I do all I can, and I do not promote "happy meat" because there are no happy animals that are destined to be slaughtered.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10636 Oct 6, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Would you want to hire spies into your business who lied to you outright. I doub't it. These criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
<quoted text>Certainly not where I live and I'm not in a major metropolitan area.
And here is more proof that HSUS is just a lobbying and nuisance litigation org...
http://www.causematters.com/animal-rights/cut...
Well, I looked up Cause Matters and the owner had some interesting things to say: Tell me what you think...I did want to post everything....

http://causematters.wordpress.com/misinformat...
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10637 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>What do you mean by "drop out"?? Call it whatever you wish, but I prefer to take leaps. I also am working every day with people whom I guide to live a more compassionate life. that is hardly "dropping out" and I see firsthand how my efforts are changing things for the better. I do all I can, and I do not promote "happy meat" because there are no happy animals that are destined to be slaughtered.
Is that your profession? Sorry, I got the wrong impression from your post, which I don't think I could find now...You said baby steps were not (paraphrase) not like aggressive enough? Are you a PETA member?
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10638 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your profession? Sorry, I got the wrong impression from your post, which I don't think I could find now...You said baby steps were not (paraphrase) not like aggressive enough? Are you a PETA member?
I didn't say that. I said that "I prefer to take leaps" rather than baby steps. You can do whatever you wish, but I will continue to 'leap' as much as I can. As I said, I don't promote "happy meat" and in some people's minds that is baby steps. Promoting "happy meat" is nothing more than assuring that more animals will continue to suffering and die while the ignorant meat eaters can tells themselves that they are not doing anything wrong or unethical or cruel. I really don't see any point in dragging out who thinks what is more "aggressive" or better, I just want to continue to do all I can to end the atrocities that animals are forced to endure every minute of every day because of human ignorance, greed and apathy.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10639 Oct 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, anyone who hires spies takes a chance...how else could PETA prove it's cases if it weren't for actual photos and videos? Who would take PETA's word that factory farms abuse animals? They must get the proof.
Your premise that these spies are entitled to infultrate these companies for so called "proof" is exactly the problem and why these new laws were passed to protect businesses from unreasonable harrassment.
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Now people are complaining that there are cameras everywhere..like "Big Brother"...I say "good" get the pictures of the criminals...
The pictures of the criminals are of the spies when getting booked. Try reading and comprehending the Fourth Amendment. It will go a long way towards helping you understand the dangers of Big Brother... and little petafile as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) 54 min WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 11
News Jimmy Kimmel blasts Sen. Bill Cassidy over 'Kim... 1 hr Big Al 17
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weapon X 317,482
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... 3 hr inbred Genius 1
News Music News Marilyn Manson thought Justin Bieber... 6 hr Geezer 1
News RNC: Spending on legal bills for Trump Jr. near... 16 hr Trump Curious 1
News Late-night TV show host Kimmel blasts senator o... 17 hr Pat Robertson s F... 9
More from around the web