PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10449 Oct 4, 2012
^service^
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10450 Oct 4, 2012
awwwww....the witless OBSESSED wanker didn't scream "fascist" so he resorted to the other idiotic tantrum of screaming 'hypocrite'...wow, ya really worked hard on that one didn't you, witless wanker?? Yep, you shore did. Watcha gonna have a hissy fit over next?? You are such a stupid, stupid self humiliating OBSESSED troll. Keep flailing about and FAILING, because I realize that I am all you think about!!! Don't forget to decorate!!!! Oh and please scream hypocrite and fascist again...mmmmmmkay???LOL, take a hike, you pitiful waste of space!
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10451 Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the decorations, hypocrite HAC. May I have some more, please?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10452 Oct 4, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAH....now the impotent, witless wanker is MIMICKING me again!!! Hilarious how effing OBSESSED you are!! get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. You are not only a worthless, witless waste of space, but you are severely mentally disturbed.'tis true!! Get lost, effing OBSESSED moron, and quit trying to be like ME!lol, be sure to have another tantrum!!
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10453 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAH....now the impotent, witless wanker (ME) is MIMICKING others again!!! Hilarious how effing OBSESSED I am!! I should just get the psychiatric help I need ASAP. I am not only a worthless, witless waste of space, but I am severely mentally disturbed.'tis true!!
tis definitely true.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10454 Oct 4, 2012
washed up 63 year ole SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll aka hissy COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>If I am a schill for impotent loser cowards, the plan is working great cuz scumbag COWARDS are looking like psychopathic, drooling morons.
I say this is a "servive" to all losers like me and let's keep it going.
Did fugly have another fun filled day of slobbering and obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because fugly fears ARAs??? yep, the washed up, IMPOTENT socially inept LOSER shore did and will again tomorrow and the next day and the next and every day of his worthless, miserable 'life' because impotent, insecure COWARDS like fulgy have ZERO dignity, pride, intelligence and clearly lack a sack or a spine.'tis true, and the fugly loser will prove it again in 10..9..8..7..6...
LUMPY CHUGS ANALOAF

Little Elm, TX

#10455 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Did fugly scrotum slurper ME have another fun filled day of slobbering and obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS that DON'T EVEN EXIST. I sure did but I'm butt-fugly and fear reality. yep, my unwashed, IMPOTENT, socially inept, LOSER, SIZE 63 ASS shore does stink of death and will again tomorrow and the next day and the next and every day of my worthless, miserable 'life' because impotent, insecure COWARDS like fulgy ME - LUMPY have ZERO dignity, pride, intelligence and clearly lack proper hygiene, a sack and a spine.'tis true, and my fugly loser ass will prove it again in 10..9..8..7..6...
For shit sake... learn the rest of the countdown you grunting baboon !
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10456 Oct 4, 2012
just to set the loser trolls off:

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10457 Oct 4, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying...but I can't tell you how I know...
LOL, uh huh....sure troll, of course you can't tell me, because you DON'T know anything about me and you just proved it AGAIN!! You really should have quit while you were behind. Take a hike, you witless moron.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10458 Oct 4, 2012
Have any of the rational posters here noticed how little activity there is on all of the other threads on the animal rights forum?

I suggest we all stop posting on this forum altogether and kill the troll HAC. Without people to flail at on this forum, it has no voice.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10459 Oct 4, 2012
LOL!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!
VEGAN for ALL

Virginia Beach, VA

#10460 Oct 4, 2012
For the sensible, intellignet people who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of the planet and ALL who inhabit it:

Why Eating Meat Is Like Butchering the Rainforest

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/environm...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10461 Oct 4, 2012
LOL!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!
Hey! Take that horrific flatulence outside, you boorish oaf. Yuck.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10462 Oct 4, 2012
VEGAN for ALL wrote:
For the sensible, intellignet people who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of the planet and ALL who inhabit it:
Why Eating Meat Is Like Butchering the Rainforest
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/environm...
You know HAC, inserting weasel words doesn't really win you an argument.
I've explained the self evident to you before you - pastures full of fat healthy cattle and sheep and suchlike are good for the environment. The grasslands need grazing animals like the grazing animals need the grasslands.
Trying to plough every forest and pasture to grow enough of the nutritionally deficient grains and vegetables you thugs demand we all eat will destroy the environment and starve humanity.
Alright HAC?
You're a city imbecile without a clue.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10463 Oct 5, 2012
I see Lumpy has been letting some of those other voices in her head out to play.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10464 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>Once a dishrag always a dishrag...
Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
Once a cesspool always a cesspool....
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10465 Oct 5, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Use a .22 White Devil, it sharpens your aim and the little slug almost always penetrates through and through so the hawks don't ingest them.
12ga was too loud so I used an old jc higgins 22w/a small scope,works very well,deadly accurate,shot two yesterday,set them out for the hawks.(hawks are not vegan:)....I want to encourage any one who enjoys responsible hunting to go hunt a few squirrels,they are real smart creatures and a nice challenge to hunt.....enjoy!...Oh! and post about it here so "big bad A R A's" can read about it!.....Hahaha!whataloonybitct hthatlumpyis....shewon'tbeable toreadthispartofmypostbecauset herearenospacesbetweenthelette rs!anditwillpissheroffandshewi llcallmeallsortsofsillyrepetit ivenamesbecause thatisallshecando!sheisjustaPe tard!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10466 Oct 5, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer hiking with a camera.I want everyone thereafter to see what I see.
ALIVE!!!
wearlotsofOrange!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10467 Oct 5, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
Can I pull strings or what?
:^D
You are thePuppet Master!*hat tip*
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10468 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Have any of the rational posters here noticed how little activity there is on all of the other threads on the animal rights forum?
I suggest we all stop posting on this forum altogether and kill the troll HAC. Without people to flail at on this forum, it has no voice.
it also goes to "barack obama,our next president"and posts as "Obama2012"....nosup risethatthisdumbbitchsupportso bama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Badu Tells Sykes Her Nude Act 'Was Grossly Misu... (Apr '10) 1 hr posol 19
News Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'I'm starting to ... 3 hr The pros and cons 2
News Are Democrats funnier than Republicans? 3 hr Retired SOF 3
News The dream dies hard for the Bernie Or Bust crow... 5 hr Samu 44
News Cummings: Protesters during DNC speech were 'di... 7 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 11 hr TDSB 34
News Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) 14 hr Luis Echecopar Rey 219
More from around the web