PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
8,581 - 8,600 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

VEGAN for ALL wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG. When the 'choices' of others are causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of other beings, and when others 'choices' are over using and WASTING valuable resources, and when others 'choices' are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will not stop speaking out about it as long as I am on this Earth.
Too bad if you do not like the fact that there are people in the world who actually CARE about how their choices impact others. The FACT is that meat consumption/animal agriculture is destroying our environment, causing unconscionable agony and violent deaths to more than 150 BILLION innocent beings annually, is decimating rain forests and is devastating human health. Wake up and get your ignorant head out of the sand. Quit living in an eternal state of oblivion and denial. If people continue to make the IGNORANT choice to eat animal corpses, then EVERYONE will suffer. Future generations will suffer because of YOUR ignorant choices. Educate yourself instead of spouting off and whining about things you clearly know NOTHING about.
FYI- my shoes, purse, coats, belt, couch, car seats are all VEGAN/ animal free. You obviously know NOTHING about being vegan. You are just another corpse eater who can't stand when someone states the disgusting TRUTH about your choices.
F**k off you stupid fascist.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL, the spineless, witless, OBSESSED loser troll from the UK just done had itself another hissy fit!!! Temper, temper...you really ought to seek the psychiatric help you need ASAP! uh oh.....it's gonna have another fit any minute now......

pssssst....guess what, troll?? You have ZERO control whereas I have LOTS of control...matter of FACT, I am controlling YOU and the other trifling trolls right now!!'tis true!!!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Being the coward you are, you must have been 'hiding' under a different name.
My ISP never changed.
And you?
lol
My ISP address never changes either but I must say you are pretty slow.

And I have little doubt that just like LUMPY (HAC), you are a pro when it comes to being a coward.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
not with blood thirsty psychopath hunters teaching their kids how to maim, mutilate and MURDER beautiful animals.
like my brother taught his two kids how to maim, mutilate and MURDER animals.
I soon will be teaching my kid how to maim, mutilate and MURDER animals, as well. After all, I am a corpse eating animal hating dishrag.
Once a dishrag always a dishrag...

Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
LOL, the spineless, witless, OBSESSED loser troll from the UK just done had itself another hissy fit!!! Temper, temper...you really ought to seek the psychiatric help you need ASAP! uh oh.....it's gonna have another fit any minute now......
pssssst....guess what, troll?? You have ZERO control whereas I have LOTS of control...matter of FACT, I am controlling YOU and the other trifling trolls right now!!'tis true!!!
Funny how not too long ago you were complaining about people calling you "it" but you have no problem calling other people it. You're the biggest hypocrite on topix, that's for sure.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

lol, and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and begging for attention that it will never get!!
No matter who I am talking to, or what I post, you always reply with this same exact post.

Looks like you are giving me plenty of attention!

'tis true

carry on, you brain dead little troll.......
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

I am a witless no life OBSESSED sheboon wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how not too long ago you were complaining about people calling you "it" but you have no problem calling other people it. I'm the biggest hypocrite on topix, that's for sure.
Is impotent insecure wanker whining again??? Get lost you pathetic spineless PoS. you serve no purpose here or anywhere. Gonna have yourself another tamper tantrum?? Of course you are, because that's all you ever do!!! Have fun obsessing and decorating!!!!
LUMPY Chugs Goat

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the witless troll with over 50 monikers that has been trolling the Animal Rights forums 24/7/365 for YEARS. My idiot IQ score is 63 just like my ass mseasurement. I have no life beyond topix and clearly FEAR all reality, and anyone who speaks of free choice. My fecal encrusted slob ass wouldn't have anything to do if I didn't post here and frantically decorate my sphincter with gherkins because I have no sense of dignity, pride or intelligence or proper hygiene... but you already knew that! Here's hoping I get LOTS of goat jizz to eat tonight.:)
I'm betting you will milk billy dry.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

HAC, not only do you give me attention with every reply, you also give me attention with all the jugits you use.

LOL

'tis true

carry on, you dimwitted, feces encrusted little troll.......
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL, spokaMORON considers being repeatedly INSULTED as getting the attention it BEGS for!!! effing hilarious!! I realize that I am in your every witless thought....keep OBSESSING, moron, because without me you would have nothing to obsess about!!!'tis true!! Gonna humiliate yourself some more?? Of course you are!!! There, I threw you some crumbs...was that enough attention?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....you trolls are beyond pathetic.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is, these peta types want a george orwell 1984 type world. one where they are the controllers of it.
Well, don't be frightened...PETA has sent people into factory farms, and at great personal risk, video taped the cruelties that are committed there. Animals are certainly capable of pain, animal rights people feel helpless, and try to educate people about it...

However, there are some people who believe that if you want to eat meat, go hunting yourself, kill and dress the animal yourself, freeze it for your own use, thus bypassing factory farms.

I have relatives in Wisconsin who do that, and it works well for them. However, they do, at times, come upon a wounded animal on their property, so there's the problem of being a good marksman.

There are many people who are raising their own chickens now, so maybe that's the way to go.

As a PETA member, I'm grateful for the information PETA gives us about what goes on in factory farms, and there is no way they can turn everyone into vegetarians, but I think hunting for yourself is the best solution so far.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Is impotent insecure wanker whining again??? Get lost you pathetic spineless PoS. you serve no purpose here or anywhere. Gonna have yourself another tamper tantrum?? Of course you are, because that's all you ever do!!! Have fun obsessing and decorating!!!!
Are you posing as a member of PETA? I'm guessing you are a provocateur working for Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) We know they are the most powerful lobbyists for the restaurant, tobacco, and fur industries.

They have that website PETA KILLS, among others. You have been whipping our butts for a long time now. Always out there impersonating members...The last time I looked, PETA was a 4-Star Charity on Charity Navigator. We are surviving so far.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you posing as a member of PETA? I'm guessing you are a provocateur working for Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) We know they are the most powerful lobbyists for the restaurant, tobacco, and fur industries.
They have that website PETA KILLS, among others. You have been whipping our butts for a long time now. Always out there impersonating members...The last time I looked, PETA was a 4-Star Charity on Charity Navigator. We are surviving so far.
Not even a nice try, troll. The fact that you condone the despicable blood lust called hunting and mass murdering chickens at home gave you away. better luck next time honey.
Also, if you actually paid attention to anything I have written that actually pertains to the topic, you would know that I am not "posing" as anything let alone for PeTA or the Center for Consumer FRAUDom.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

fugly brian the 63 year old socially inept SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll and Asswind Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>I am a witless no life lunatic TROLL living in an asylum and gets computer privileges in the rec room for using a toilet to purge in rather than dumping on the floor. I lack pride, dignity, intelligence, a sack and a spine so i spend every minute of my worthless 'life' trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I fear ARAs. What can I say, I'm a sackless COWARD and always will be
Keep humiliating yourself fugly, we all know that impotent, insecure, socially inept losers like you will only keep humiliating yourselves because like all spineless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a sack and a spine. You will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...
LUMPY CHUGS ANALOAF

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the turd gobbler wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just Keep humiliating my fugly self cuz we all know that impotent, insecure, socially inept, turd eating, goat molesting losers like me, LUMPY, will only keep humiliating ourselves because like all spineless COWARDS, I lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a sack, proper hygiene and a spine. I will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...
5..4..3..2..1... Go LUMPY Go !
I Eat Vegans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

WOOHOO Caught me one of them ARA fellas today. Even after flushing 2 dozen times and boiling him for 3 hours he was still one tuff arse piece of meat. I think I am getting the hang of this cannibal stuff. Once I've cooked a few more I am sure I will have the recipe down pat.
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

The scumbag, slimy, no life fascist HAC is judging posts again, yet it always moans about others judging posts. Come on scumbag HAC, can you not see the hypocrisy?
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Not even a nice try, troll. The fact that you condone the despicable blood lust called hunting and mass murdering chickens at home gave you away. better luck next time honey.
Also, if you actually paid attention to anything I have written that actually pertains to the topic, you would know that I am not "posing" as anything let alone for PeTA or the Center for Consumer FRAUDom.
You are lying...but I can't tell you how I know...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL, the witless, impotent wanker from the UK is having another hissy fit over decorations!! Get lost you worthless waste of space.

Gonna have another OBSESSED tantrum?? Of course you are, and I am all you ever think about.....besides decorations, of course!!!
Hey, how about screaming "fascist" in your next tantrum??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH....you stupid, stupid mentally disturbed moron

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Word of the day: maqloobeh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••