PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10806 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10432 Oct 4, 2012
HAC, not only do you give me attention with every reply, you also give me attention with all the jugits you use.

LOL

'tis true

carry on, you dimwitted, feces encrusted little troll.......
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10433 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, spokaMORON considers being repeatedly INSULTED as getting the attention it BEGS for!!! effing hilarious!! I realize that I am in your every witless thought....keep OBSESSING, moron, because without me you would have nothing to obsess about!!!'tis true!! Gonna humiliate yourself some more?? Of course you are!!! There, I threw you some crumbs...was that enough attention?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....you trolls are beyond pathetic.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10434 Oct 4, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is, these peta types want a george orwell 1984 type world. one where they are the controllers of it.
Well, don't be frightened...PETA has sent people into factory farms, and at great personal risk, video taped the cruelties that are committed there. Animals are certainly capable of pain, animal rights people feel helpless, and try to educate people about it...

However, there are some people who believe that if you want to eat meat, go hunting yourself, kill and dress the animal yourself, freeze it for your own use, thus bypassing factory farms.

I have relatives in Wisconsin who do that, and it works well for them. However, they do, at times, come upon a wounded animal on their property, so there's the problem of being a good marksman.

There are many people who are raising their own chickens now, so maybe that's the way to go.

As a PETA member, I'm grateful for the information PETA gives us about what goes on in factory farms, and there is no way they can turn everyone into vegetarians, but I think hunting for yourself is the best solution so far.
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10435 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Is impotent insecure wanker whining again??? Get lost you pathetic spineless PoS. you serve no purpose here or anywhere. Gonna have yourself another tamper tantrum?? Of course you are, because that's all you ever do!!! Have fun obsessing and decorating!!!!
Are you posing as a member of PETA? I'm guessing you are a provocateur working for Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) We know they are the most powerful lobbyists for the restaurant, tobacco, and fur industries.

They have that website PETA KILLS, among others. You have been whipping our butts for a long time now. Always out there impersonating members...The last time I looked, PETA was a 4-Star Charity on Charity Navigator. We are surviving so far.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10436 Oct 4, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you posing as a member of PETA? I'm guessing you are a provocateur working for Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) We know they are the most powerful lobbyists for the restaurant, tobacco, and fur industries.
They have that website PETA KILLS, among others. You have been whipping our butts for a long time now. Always out there impersonating members...The last time I looked, PETA was a 4-Star Charity on Charity Navigator. We are surviving so far.
Not even a nice try, troll. The fact that you condone the despicable blood lust called hunting and mass murdering chickens at home gave you away. better luck next time honey.
Also, if you actually paid attention to anything I have written that actually pertains to the topic, you would know that I am not "posing" as anything let alone for PeTA or the Center for Consumer FRAUDom.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10438 Oct 4, 2012
fugly brian the 63 year old socially inept SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll and Asswind Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>I am a witless no life lunatic TROLL living in an asylum and gets computer privileges in the rec room for using a toilet to purge in rather than dumping on the floor. I lack pride, dignity, intelligence, a sack and a spine so i spend every minute of my worthless 'life' trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I fear ARAs. What can I say, I'm a sackless COWARD and always will be
Keep humiliating yourself fugly, we all know that impotent, insecure, socially inept losers like you will only keep humiliating yourselves because like all spineless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a sack and a spine. You will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...
LUMPY CHUGS ANALOAF

Little Elm, TX

#10439 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the turd gobbler wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just Keep humiliating my fugly self cuz we all know that impotent, insecure, socially inept, turd eating, goat molesting losers like me, LUMPY, will only keep humiliating ourselves because like all spineless COWARDS, I lack dignity, pride, intelligence, a sack, proper hygiene and a spine. I will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...
5..4..3..2..1... Go LUMPY Go !
I Eat Vegans

United States

#10440 Oct 4, 2012
WOOHOO Caught me one of them ARA fellas today. Even after flushing 2 dozen times and boiling him for 3 hours he was still one tuff arse piece of meat. I think I am getting the hang of this cannibal stuff. Once I've cooked a few more I am sure I will have the recipe down pat.
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10441 Oct 4, 2012
The scumbag, slimy, no life fascist HAC is judging posts again, yet it always moans about others judging posts. Come on scumbag HAC, can you not see the hypocrisy?
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#10442 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>Not even a nice try, troll. The fact that you condone the despicable blood lust called hunting and mass murdering chickens at home gave you away. better luck next time honey.
Also, if you actually paid attention to anything I have written that actually pertains to the topic, you would know that I am not "posing" as anything let alone for PeTA or the Center for Consumer FRAUDom.
You are lying...but I can't tell you how I know...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10443 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, the witless, impotent wanker from the UK is having another hissy fit over decorations!! Get lost you worthless waste of space.

Gonna have another OBSESSED tantrum?? Of course you are, and I am all you ever think about.....besides decorations, of course!!!
Hey, how about screaming "fascist" in your next tantrum??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH....you stupid, stupid mentally disturbed moron

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10444 Oct 4, 2012
Word of the day: maqloobeh
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10445 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, the witless, impotent wanker from the UK is having another hissy fit over decorations!! Get lost you worthless waste of space.
Gonna have another OBSESSED tantrum?? Of course you are, and I am all you ever think about.....besides decorations, of course!!!
Hey, how about screaming "fascist" in your next tantrum??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH....you stupid, stupid mentally disturbed moron
YAWN! Can't you come up with something new, parrot?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10446 Oct 4, 2012
witless impotent SELF HUMILIATING wanker who obsesses over HUNTERS ARE COWARDS twenty four 7 wrote:
<quoted text> YAWN! Can't I come up with something new, I'm such a witless, mentally disturbed parrot?
You will NEVER form an original or remotely interesting thought...you're just another witless, socially inept run of the mill OBSESSED loser troll and that's all you will ever be!! You forgot to scream 'fascist'!!! stupid, stupid BORING troll. Hurry and throw another OBSESSED tantrum!!
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10447 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>I will NEVER form an original or remotely interesting thought...I'm just another witless, socially inept run of the mill OBSESSED loser troll and that's all I will ever be!! I'm such a vile little fascist and a stupid, stupid BORING troll.
I couldnt say it better myself, sheboon. Dont forget to decorate my post, hypocrite ;)

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10448 Oct 4, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying...but I can't tell you how I know...
If HAC is a schill for CCF, the plan is working great cuz ARAs are looking like psychopathic, drooling morons.

I say this is a servive to humanity and let's keep it going.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10449 Oct 4, 2012
^service^
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10450 Oct 4, 2012
awwwww....the witless OBSESSED wanker didn't scream "fascist" so he resorted to the other idiotic tantrum of screaming 'hypocrite'...wow, ya really worked hard on that one didn't you, witless wanker?? Yep, you shore did. Watcha gonna have a hissy fit over next?? You are such a stupid, stupid self humiliating OBSESSED troll. Keep flailing about and FAILING, because I realize that I am all you think about!!! Don't forget to decorate!!!! Oh and please scream hypocrite and fascist again...mmmmmmkay???LOL, take a hike, you pitiful waste of space!
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10451 Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the decorations, hypocrite HAC. May I have some more, please?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10452 Oct 4, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAH....now the impotent, witless wanker is MIMICKING me again!!! Hilarious how effing OBSESSED you are!! get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. You are not only a worthless, witless waste of space, but you are severely mentally disturbed.'tis true!! Get lost, effing OBSESSED moron, and quit trying to be like ME!lol, be sure to have another tantrum!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min June VanDerMark 320,111
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 18 min PelicanBreefs 43
News Past SNL performers, staff sign statement suppo... 1 hr NOPE 1
News Trump on his tax plan: 'Zero rate' for some (Sep '15) 2 hr RIP 10
News Leah Remini's A&E Series May Take on Jehovah's ... 3 hr The Bible Student 206
Use Herpes Dating Sites Safely When Dating Peop... 3 hr Alicesmithss 1
News CBS, PBS, Bloomberg suspend Charlie Rose shows ... 5 hr youll shoot your ... 1
More from around the web