PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 20 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#9352 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, if you are using ANY Scott's product you are clueless. Maybe this will help: http://gmo-journal.com/index.php/2012/09/12/s... The majority of Miracle-Gro’s product line is filled with chemicals and synthetics. Scott’s, the parent company of Miracle-Gro, is in bed with Monsanto and are the exclusive agent of Round-Up.
I don't care about the vegan products that replicate "meat". I don't eat them. I do know SEVERAL people who turn to these products when they first become vegan. Foods are all about TEXTURES, flavors and what people have become accustomed to. There is nothing wrong with eating a non corpse product that may resemble food someone ate for years. MOST vegans eat healthier the longer they are vegan. I eat whole foods 95% of the time and very little processed foods are in my home.
When your "personal freedom" is causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent deaths to innocent beings, and when your "personal freedoms" are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, and when your "personal freedoms" are over using and WASTING valuable resources, people like ME will never stop speaking out against your SELFISH, apathetic choices. Deal with it.
Humans do not need to eat corpses and I and countless others are living proof of this FACT. Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE cause of death in the U.S. Your chance of having a heart attack is 50%. My chances are 4%. Your cow corpse is increasing your chance of heart attack and you want to tell me that you are eating healthier than I am? Pullllleeeeze.
Being vegan takes intelligence/knowledge, compassion and the ability to extend concerns far beyond ones self. Unlike the rabid ignorant self absorbed corpse eating trolls here, I actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL who inhabit this planet. Animal agriculture is destroying the environment. What we choose to put on our plates has EVERYTHING to do with how much we care about the impact our "personal freedoms" are impacting others. The fact that you corpse eaters keep flooding this thread with your "I eat meat an no one's gonna stop me" asinine attitude only shows how shallow and ignorant you all are.
Beg pardon.....

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#9353 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't care about the vegan products that replicate "meat". I don't eat them.
Does this mean you quit forming your turds into little animal shapes?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9354 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text> First of all, if you are using ANY Scott's product you are clueless. Maybe this will help: http://gmo-journal.com/index.php/2012/09/12/s... The majority of Miracle-Gro’s product line is filled with chemicals and synthetics. Scott’s, the parent company of Miracle-Gro, is in bed with Monsanto and are the exclusive agent of Round-Up.
I don't care about the vegan products that replicate "meat". I don't eat them. I do know SEVERAL people who turn to these products when they first become vegan. Foods are all about TEXTURES, flavors and what people have become accustomed to. There is nothing wrong with eating a non corpse product that may resemble food someone ate for years. MOST vegans eat healthier the longer they are vegan. I eat whole foods 95% of the time and very little processed foods are in my home.
When your "personal freedom" is causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent deaths to innocent beings, and when your "personal freedoms" are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, and when your "personal freedoms" are over using and WASTING valuable resources, people like ME will never stop speaking out against your SELFISH, apathetic choices. Deal with it.
Humans do not need to eat corpses and I and countless others are living proof of this FACT. Heart disease is the NUMBER ONE cause of death in the U.S. Your chance of having a heart attack is 50%. My chances are 4%. Your cow corpse is increasing your chance of heart attack and you want to tell me that you are eating healthier than I am? Pullllleeeeze.
Being vegan takes intelligence/knowledge, compassion and the ability to extend concerns far beyond ones self. Unlike the rabid ignorant self absorbed corpse eating trolls here, I actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of ALL who inhabit this planet. Animal agriculture is destroying the environment. What we choose to put on our plates has EVERYTHING to do with how much we care about the impact our "personal freedoms" are impacting others. The fact that you corpse eaters keep flooding this thread with your "I eat meat an no one's gonna stop me" asinine attitude only shows how shallow and ignorant you all are.
Where are these "countless others" you refer to as proof of your statement? Where is this group of pale malnourished pencil-necks which is soooooooo large as to be uncountable? Well? <crickets chirping>

Face it......0.5% of the total population is hardly "countless". You're a legend in your own mind..........and nowhere else. Now crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next incredibly stupid and unsubstantiated comment.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#9355 Sep 22, 2012
COWARDLY IMPOTENT SELF HUMILIATING loser Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean I quit forming my turds into little animal shapes?
Is chimchim begging for my attention again?? poor chimchim, you just will never learn will you?? You STILL have NO IDEA what's going on and obviously you NEVER will know!! Keep flailing about chimchim...we do find it amusing that you continue to make such a bumbling fool of yourself!! We tried to help you...truly we did!LOL!!! Gonna beg some more? Yep, we KNOW you will!! 10..9..8..7..6...

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#9356 Sep 22, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
What....?
That's LUMPY's baboon gibberish.

It's telling us it doesn't know shit.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#9357 Sep 22, 2012
If you really CARE, why would you want to get your world view across by being a pedantic, self-righteous Ahole?
But hey, it is a free country.
The chance of you dying is 100%, regardless of your diet.
And you're a jaw dropping hypocrite to boot.
MILLIONS of little furry creatures are ground up in the combines harvesting your soy/wheat/GMO corn products.
You eat the blood of other animals, deal with it.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi...
Peace!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#9358 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text> When your "personal freedom" is causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent deaths to innocent beings, and when your "personal freedoms" are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, and when your "personal freedoms" are over using and WASTING valuable resources, people like ME will never stop speaking out against your SELFISH, apathetic choices. Deal with it.
There are likely less than 1000 ignoramus vegan lunatics like you in the whole USA. You are completely insignificant in every way. You have "major loser" stamped across your forehead. You are at best, a grunting baboon that likes hearing it's own screeching. Get used to the fact that you will never intrude on the "personal freedoms" of any other human being cuz that's the fact, monkey girl.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9359 Sep 22, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Where are these "countless others" you refer to as proof of your statement? Where is this group of healthy, intelligent VEGANS? Oh, they are out in the REAL world fighting for the animals because MOST peopel avoid these troll infested threads, but some VEGANS come here to slap moron corpse eating trolls around. After all, the COWARD's forums all you hear is <crickets chirping>
Face it......there are more VEGANS every day. The number of VEGANS has DOUBLED in the U.S. since 2009. I'm such an insecure moron and a legend in my own mind..........and nowhere else. Now I will crawl back under my slimy rock and contemplate my next incredibly stupid and unsubstantiated comment.
Awwww...Is insecure squatty starting yet another day of obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because insecure squatty fears ARAs? Yep, he shore is, and you know why" Because insecure squatty isn't even a mere shell of a MAN. squatty cowers at the thought of ANIMAL RIGHTS or the word VEGAN...it makes squatty have uncontrollable hissy fits because squatty lacks what real MEN have: PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a spine!!'tis true!

Gonna have another uncontrollable hissy fit? Of course you are---you slobber over your filthy nicotine stained keyboard all day and night waiting for an ARA to post because you fear us and you prove it EVERY DAY!lol, un-effing-beliveable what a self humiliating coward you are.

Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#9360 Sep 22, 2012
You'll get no argument from me about Monsanto being an evil entity, that they are!
But, if you really CARE, why would you try and explain your world view by being a pedantic, self righteous Ahole?
But as I said, is a free country. Seems you'd like to change that.
BTW, Millions of furry little creatures are ground up in the combines harvesting your precious soybeans.
MILLIONS
Your hypocrocy is amusing, peace!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9361 Sep 22, 2012
impotent fugly SELF HUMILIATING loser from midland TX aka hissy COWARD wrote:
<quoted text> I am completely insignificant in every way. I have "major loser" stamped across my forehead. I am are at best, a grunting impotent COWARD that likes hearing it's own screeching. Get used to the fact that I will never intrude on the "personal freedoms" of any other human being cuz that's the fact, and you can call me monkey girl.
Face it, fugly, you are a washed up ghastly looking, socially inept LOSER who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums day and night for YEARS because you are an insecure, impotent COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY of your pointless 'life'. No SIXTY THREE YEAR OLD would EVER act like the pathetic PoS you are. Like squat, you aren't even a mere shell of a man. you are an insecure, impotent COWARD and you will prove it AGAIN and AGAIN....in 10..9..8..7..6...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9362 Sep 22, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You mean MORE PSEUDO-SCIENCE, don't ya? I especially love it when you and your pseudo-science take a fact that is known by all and draw a completely unrelated conclusion from it.
Example:
Our sun has been and is progressing slowly toward going nova or super nova. But don't worry folks! If we all just stop eating meat that problem will magically fix itself! Or, as you're trying to tell us here, stop eating dairy and the greenhouse gas problem will fix itself. See how that works?
Third graders with a very low sense of self esteem and an overpowering need to belong to something.......anything...... must be your target audience 'cause no sane, intelligent, normal person is buying this tripe. Yours is a lost cause and you are a pathetically deluded loser. Have fun storming the castle.........
along with the fact that our solar system is going above the protection of the Milky Way. we will be hit more with more and more damaging stuff. like worse radiation than we are dealing with now. eventually Terra will no longer be inhabitable due to what is going out there in space. be it from our own planet, our own sun, our own galaxy, even our own entire universe. life is and always has been tenuous here on Terra. might as well enjoy ourselves while making plans to get off of here.
http://www.centauri-dreams.org/... The Solar System moves up and down as it orbits the galactic core (see image at left). Mikhail Medvedev and Adrian Melott, taking that motion into account, factor in the motion of the Milky Way itself, hypothesizing that its leading, north side generates a shock wave that exposes the Earth to high-energy radiation every 64 million years or so. Here’s Melott on the matter
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/12/... Almost exactly two cycles ago, in fact. The figures show that we're very close to another danger zone, when the odds of asteroid impact on Earth go up by a factor of ten. Ten times a tiny chance might not seem like much, but when "Risk of Extinction" is on the table that single order of magnitude can look much more imposing.
http://consciousresonance.net/wordpress/earth... Weaving our way through the disc of the Milky Way, we have drifted through brilliant spiral arms, braved the Stygian darkness of dense nebulae, and witnessed the spectacular death of giant stars.
Many of these marvels may well have been deadly, raining lethal radiation onto Earth’s surface or hurling huge missiles into our path. Some may have wiped out swathes of life, smashed up continents or turned the planet to ice. Others may have been more benign, perhaps even sowing the seeds of life.
one way to save ourselves, is to find another star with a inhabitable planet in the 'goldilocks' zone. one with a star that is in its own way in a 'goldilocks' zone too.
then we have to hope that we can bring what we need to survive on it. be it plants and animals. or hope that we can adapt either the planet and or us to be able to live there. because eventually we WILL have to abandon Terra here to move out into space.
thing is, the troll's hero obama just cut nasa's budget yet again.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9363 Sep 22, 2012
twostroketerror wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get no argument from me about Monsanto being an evil entity, that they are!
But, if you really CARE, why would you try and explain your world view by being a pedantic, self righteous Ahole?
But as I said, is a free country. Seems you'd like to change that.
BTW, Millions of furry little creatures are ground up in the combines harvesting your precious soybeans.
MILLIONS
Your hypocrocy is amusing, peace!
YOU are the HYPOCRITE. You suddenly admit that you KNOW about Monsanto yet you admit to using MIRACLE GRO?? Either you are an idiot or a LIAR, or both.
I address EVERYONE in the manner they address me. This thread is infested with A-holes and you are all treated as you deserve. Don't like it, then don't read my posts.

As for my food, I KNOW where 80% of it comes from and there are more veganic/ETHICAL farms to get produce from. Too bad ignorant corpse eaters like you just sit on your flabby rears bitching and ranting and pointing fingers at the people who, unlike YOU are doing all we can to minimize our impact on the Earth.

Enjoy your next flailing rant and attempt to derail, deny, and divert from YOUR deliberate complicity in causing the most animal suffering, deaths and destroying the environment. You morons refuse to accept that YOU are causing the most damage to this Earth and to ALL who inhabit it. Have fun with your next derailment and denial ...and be sure to shout "hypocrite"....next time you look in the mirror!! Maybe you can graduate to screaming "extremist" and "terrorist"? No doubt you will! ta-ta corpse eating hypocrite! FYI-YOU are and ALWAYS will be responsible for far more animal suffering and senseless murders and you do it DELIBERATELY. Hope that helps.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#9364 Sep 22, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
along with the fact that our solar system is going above the protection of the Milky Way. we will be hit more with more and more damaging stuff. like worse radiation than we are dealing with now. eventually Terra will no longer be inhabitable due to what is going out there in space. be it from our own planet, our own sun, our own galaxy, even our own entire universe. life is and always has been tenuous here on Terra. might as well enjoy ourselves while making plans to get off of here.
http://www.centauri-dreams.org/... The Solar System moves up and down as it orbits the galactic core (see image at left). Mikhail Medvedev and Adrian Melott, taking that motion into account, factor in the motion of the Milky Way itself, hypothesizing that its leading, north side generates a shock wave that exposes the Earth to high-energy radiation every 64 million years or so. Here’s Melott on the matter
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/12/... Almost exactly two cycles ago, in fact. The figures show that we're very close to another danger zone, when the odds of asteroid impact on Earth go up by a factor of ten. Ten times a tiny chance might not seem like much, but when "Risk of Extinction" is on the table that single order of magnitude can look much more imposing.
http://consciousresonance.net/wordpress/earth... Weaving our way through the disc of the Milky Way, we have drifted through brilliant spiral arms, braved the Stygian darkness of dense nebulae, and witnessed the spectacular death of giant stars.
Many of these marvels may well have been deadly, raining lethal radiation onto Earth’s surface or hurling huge missiles into our path. Some may have wiped out swathes of life, smashed up continents or turned the planet to ice. Others may have been more benign, perhaps even sowing the seeds of life.
one way to save ourselves, is to find another star with a inhabitable planet in the 'goldilocks' zone. one with a star that is in its own way in a 'goldilocks' zone too.
then we have to hope that we can bring what we need to survive on it. be it plants and animals. or hope that we can adapt either the planet and or us to be able to live there. because eventually we WILL have to abandon Terra here to move out into space.
thing is, the troll's hero obama just cut nasa's budget yet again.
And this has WHAT to do with YOUR choice to literally PAY for animals to suffer and die to end up on YOUR plate? NOTHING. Quit derailing the topic, dishrag.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#9365 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>YOU are the HYPOCRITE. You suddenly admit that you KNOW about Monsanto yet you admit to using MIRACLE GRO?? Either you are an idiot or a LIAR, or both.
I address EVERYONE in the manner they address me. This thread is infested with A-holes and you are all treated as you deserve. Don't like it, then don't read my posts.
As for my food, I KNOW where 80% of it comes from and there are more veganic/ETHICAL farms to get produce from. Too bad ignorant corpse eaters like you just sit on your flabby rears bitching and ranting and pointing fingers at the people who, unlike YOU are doing all we can to minimize our impact on the Earth.
Enjoy your next flailing rant and attempt to derail, deny, and divert from YOUR deliberate complicity in causing the most animal suffering, deaths and destroying the environment. You morons refuse to accept that YOU are causing the most damage to this Earth and to ALL who inhabit it. Have fun with your next derailment and denial ...and be sure to shout "hypocrite"....next time you look in the mirror!! Maybe you can graduate to screaming "extremist" and "terrorist"? No doubt you will! ta-ta corpse eating hypocrite! FYI-YOU are and ALWAYS will be responsible for far more animal suffering and senseless murders and you do it DELIBERATELY. Hope that helps.
hey you forgot your 10 9 8 7 6....

Powellton WV

#9366 Sep 22, 2012
I get the feeling she's ignoring
me........lol

Powellton WV

#9367 Sep 22, 2012
crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text> hey you forgot your 10 9 8 7 6....
That's a crazy idea:)
HAC is a BABOON

Midland, TX

#9368 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Face it, I - LUMPY, am a fugly twit baboon and a washed up ghastly looking, socially inept LOSER who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums day and night for YEARS because I'm an insecure, impotent COWARD and I prove it EVERY DAY of my pitiful, pointless 'life'. To make matters worse, MY SIZE SIXTY THREE ASS is always full of gherkins and I am an insecure, impotent COWARD will prove it AGAIN and AGAIN....in 10..9..8..7..6...
5 is next, Quasimodo.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Midland, TX

#9369 Sep 22, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>And this has WHAT to do with YOUR choice to literally PAY for animals to suffer and die to end up on YOUR plate?
You mean like your killing spree during the planting and harvesting of your grains and veggies ?

KEEP OUT

#9370 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text> doing all we can to minimize our impact on the Earth.
No, you are most certainly not doing "all" you can do. You are only doing what you are comfortable with.

KEEP OUT

#9371 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I address EVERYONE in the manner they address me.
What about those of us that don't even speak baboon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Brian_G 309,737
News Jennifer Aniston loves botched surgery 2 hr Noushin 1
News Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar trying to get pregn... (Oct '13) 5 hr nana 8
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 5 hr nOdiOs 1,587
News Connecticut electrician to appear in 'Shark Tan... 7 hr American Gentlema... 3
News Spooks star Peter Firth: I'm not quite Sylveste... 9 hr Schnooki 1
News 'Scandal' fixer heads to Baltimore 9 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web