PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9292 Sep 21, 2012
^^witless, trifling loser TROLL^^ is flailing about begging for attention and no one of sane mind cares.. Get lost you worthless PoS and quit wasting space here and on the planet.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9293 Sep 21, 2012
oh goody, the pathetic post decoratos are on duty 24/7...better get this one chop chop!! Nothing like seeing a bunch of socially inept past middle age dullards wasting away their pointless 'lives' trolling...

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9294 Sep 21, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
oh goody, the pathetic post decoratos are on duty 24/7...better get this one chop chop!! Nothing like seeing a bunch of socially inept past middle age dullards wasting away their pointless 'lives' trolling...
Ohhh Tis Chimmy...let's just post to each other for a sec...ya know ...nice and close...

so...did you read what you just wrote..??...I mean did you read it?

Are you trying to say now that anyone on this thread that is in opposition with you is a socially inept person troll wasting their pointless life..??

Now, would this logic be based on some assumption that you are not past middle age, there has been no statement to that, or that anyone here is past middle age, haven't seen that come up either..
Would others lives be pointless because they do not agree with you, or, because you are really doing some great good for the world, the Earth and the animals by being here on this thread..??..and no one understands just HOW important this thread is to that HUGE cause..!!!!!

You never shared a room with Gary Busey....did you..??
HAC sniffs bicycle seats

Little Elm, TX

#9295 Sep 21, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Small minded impotent loser baboons like me - LUMPY, usually find other sack grubbing baboons to be amusing. Groping each others sacks and crusty butt-holes is our mating ritual and as important to us as picking and eating our turds and assworms. Of course No sane person, especially an ADULT would find anything that a moron baboon from PETA like me pukes up here to be the least bit amusing but then consider that I'm only a mentally deficient loser troll and fecal freak.
Consider it considered, monkey girl.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9296 Sep 21, 2012
I repeat--^^the witless, trifling loser TROLL^^ is flailing about begging for attention and no one of sane mind cares.. Get lost you worthless PoS and quit wasting space here and on the planet.
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9297 Sep 21, 2012
Once again, for the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it:

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegetarianvega...
scarecrow

San Diego, CA

#9298 Sep 21, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
Once again, for the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it:
http://vegetarian.about.com/od/vegetarianvega...
so you dont want to kill animals you want to compete with the docile herbivores for food.
the world population of humans is estimated to number 7.04 billion. if every human changed diet to vegan there would be no foliage left on earth in 5 years. then what would bambi and you eat to survive?

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9299 Sep 21, 2012
Tisssssssssss...!!!..

All ya had to say was #3...!!!!!!
LUMPY EATS TRAIL LOAF

Little Elm, TX

#9300 Sep 21, 2012
Vegan for deep Anals - LUMPY wrote:

Good skill to have, monkey girl.
LUMPY EATS TRAIL LOAF

Little Elm, TX

#9301 Sep 21, 2012
stupid stupid troll - LUMPY wrote:
I repeat, as the witless, trifling loser TROLL LUMPY, I will be flailing about begging for attention with an assload of cucumbers while my worthless carcass is wasting space on this planet and no one of sane mind will care.
They never did care, dooshy.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9302 Sep 21, 2012
And yet AGAIN, as I've said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and will continue to flail about and humiliate itself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a life.'tis true and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....

Don't forget to decorate!!

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#9303 Sep 21, 2012
scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>so you dont want to kill animals you want to compete with the docile herbivores for food.
the world population of humans is estimated to number 7.04 billion. if every human changed diet to vegan there would be no foliage left on earth in 5 years. then what would bambi and you eat to survive?
Do you suppose Monsanto could be vegan?
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9304 Sep 21, 2012
scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>so you dont want to kill animals you want to compete with the docile herbivores for food.
Hey clueless, for one thing, if everyone changed to a healthy PLANT BASED diet, then humans would no longer breed and over breed animals that corpse eaters refer to as "food", and therefore, the bulk of crops would be grown to feed more HUMANS. As it is now, MILLIONS of humans are starving every day, but animals called "livestock" are being fed PLENTY so they can be fattened up and slaughtered for the brainwashed humans who think they need to eat CORPSES because they can't think for themselves. they let big corporations think for them. Try actually educating yourself instead of spouting off such ignorance.
LUMPY is COPROPHAGOUS

Little Elm, TX

#9305 Sep 21, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the turd eater wrote:
As I said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from PETA HQ (that's me LUMPY) is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and I will continue to flail about with an assload full of gherkins and humiliate it/myself because like all socially inept spineless turd gobbling COWARDS, I lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE, PROPER HYGIENE, CLEAN UNDIES and a LIFE.'tis true.
Got poop?
LUMPY is COPROPHAGOUS

Little Elm, TX

#9306 Sep 21, 2012
stupid stupid troll - LUMPY wrote:
I repeat--the witless, trifling loser TROLL is flailing about begging for attention and no one of sane mind cares.
But what else do you have to do while you feast on turds ?
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9307 Sep 21, 2012
And yet AGAIN, as I've said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and will continue to flail about and humiliate itself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a life.'tis true and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....
John

New Farm, Australia

#9308 Sep 21, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>Hey clueless, for one thing, if everyone changed to a healthy PLANT BASED diet, then humans would no longer breed and over breed animals that corpse eaters refer to as "food", and therefore, the bulk of crops would be grown to feed more HUMANS. As it is now, MILLIONS of humans are starving every day, but animals called "livestock" are being fed PLENTY so they can be fattened up and slaughtered for the brainwashed humans who think they need to eat CORPSES because they can't think for themselves. they let big corporations think for them. Try actually educating yourself instead of spouting off such ignorance.
Yes HAC, we will take the GRASS and the CHAFF and the SLOP and feed it to starving people in third world countries who starve not because there is no food but because their countries are run by tyrants.
Great idea.
And we can release the livestock that we have bred to be passive so they can be neglected and eaten by wild dogs and other predators.
That's great.
And we can all get sick from malnutrition like the stupid vegan's do.
Yeh great!
And we can live in a world where commie hippies tell us what to say and eat and drink.
Fabulous.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9309 Sep 21, 2012
LOL, the witless, insecure, impotent COWARD from oz is having yet ANOTHER uncontrollable hissy fit!!! The coward fears ANIMAL RIGHTS activists and if you utter the word VEGAN he goes into seizures!!! Get lost you spineless, witless PoS. You serve no purpose here or anywhere.
Gonna have another hissy fit? Yep..you sure will!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6....
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9310 Sep 21, 2012
More FACTS for the sane, sensible people who actually CARE about animals, the environment, starving humans, and the future of life for ALL who inhabit the Earth:

http://www.downtoearth.org/health/general-hea...
John

New Farm, Australia

#9311 Sep 21, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
LOL, the witless, insecure, impotent COWARD from oz is having yet ANOTHER uncontrollable hissy fit!!! The coward fears ANIMAL RIGHTS activists and if you utter the word VEGAN he goes into seizures!!! Get lost you spineless, witless PoS. You serve no purpose here or anywhere.
Gonna have another hissy fit? Yep..you sure will!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6....
No answer huh?
Just drivel.
HAC, you will never tell free people what they can eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 9 min Darby 7
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min cpeter1313 315,263
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 52 min Retribution 1,124
News The Latest: Trump says only crime is leaks 'aga... 2 hr Professional Opin... 25
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 5 hr Musikologist 3
Stphanje Taylor Tinsley 14 hr Sarabetg 1
News Ozzy Osbourne has rocking sex life (Feb '11) 15 hr MrsTim 37
More from around the web