PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#2818 Jul 19, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Having fun decorating your posts agian
It's your fan club you clueless simpleton.

KEEP OUT

#2819 Jul 19, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>STILL trying to boast about what you want me to believe you do?? Unbelievable how full of yourself you are.
I'll be filling up on cut throats, browns and rainbows come morning. I'll try to record the fish screaming for you.

Now, go make your chicken smile.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2820 Jul 19, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be filling up on cut throats, browns and rainbows come morning. I'll try to record the fish screaming for you.
You know,,, when we cook lobster, and you put the tail in first,, I honestly think, you can actually hear them scream!

Lobster recipes to follow...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2821 Jul 19, 2012
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2822 Jul 19, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be participating in a COWARD's pastime in the morning. It's what I do to forget that I am an impotent, frightened COWARD. I'll keep humiliating myself because like all dlckless COWARDS I lack dignity, pride, intelligence and a spine
By all means keep humiliating yourself!

KEEP OUT

#2823 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>By all means keep humiliating yourself!
Normally, it probably would be humiliating to converse with a baboon, but you're a special little baboon.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2824 Jul 19, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Normally, it probably would be humiliating to converse with a baboon, but you're a special little baboon.
that lil baboon forgets that humans are a type of mammal that are omnivores. we have been omnivores for at least ten thousand years.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2825 Jul 19, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that lil baboon forgets that humans are a type of mammal that are omnivores. we have been omnivores for at least ten thousand years.
Not only are you ignorant as hell, but like all trifling trolls you mimic the rest of the i d i o t trolls. NONE of you flailing imbeciles can refute the FACT that humans DO NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES. You have YET to refute intelligently---you CAN'T because the fact remains that humans not only do not need to eat animal corpse or secretions, but we thrive more healthfully on a plant based diet. Every VEGAN is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. You need to accept this and quit your whining.
Whatcha gonna do now---whine again that plants feel pain? You really are a witless bore like all trifling trolls.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2826 Jul 19, 2012
For the intelligent readers:

The Comparative Anatomy of Eating

http://www.vegsource.com/news/2009/11/the-com...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2827 Jul 19, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be filling up on cut throats, browns and rainbows come morning. I'll try to record the fish screaming for you.
you know what I'm thinking. that hac should take a niiice long walk off a pier into shark infested waters. and try to get them to eat only plants.....

KEEP OUT

#2828 Jul 19, 2012
For the intelligent readers:
The Comparative Anatomy of Eating
http://www.vegsource.com/news/2009/11/the-com...
Hey, if you feel you have more in common with a cow...then graze on. I'll be having trout tomorrow while your chewing your cud.

KEEP OUT

#2829 Jul 19, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what I'm thinking. that hac should take a niiice long walk off a pier into shark infested waters. and try to get them to eat only plants.....
You shouldn't wish such things on the sharks. I understand they can eat just about anything, but I'm willing to bet Chim Chim would give them a belly ache.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2830 Jul 19, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a run of the mill witless TROLL. You are incapable of refuting intelligently so like all trifling trolls, you bitch, moan, whine and obsess over me. Go take a nice long walk yourself dear, it's obvious you lack oxygen to your empty head. You are effing clueless and you know NOTHING about being vegan. Do everyone a favor and just stfu. You haven't contributed a single relevant comment. Your whining is just wasting space. Enjoy your walk dear....though I am certain you will whine instead of walk....

KEEP OUT

#2831 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>Not only are you ignorant as hell, but like all trifling trolls you mimic the rest of the i d i o t trolls. NONE of you flailing imbeciles can refute the FACT that humans DO NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES. You have YET to refute intelligently---you CAN'T because the fact remains that humans not only do not need to eat animal corpse or secretions, but we thrive more healthfully on a plant based diet. Every VEGAN is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. You need to accept this and quit your whining.
Whatcha gonna do now---whine again that plants feel pain? You really are a witless bore like all trifling trolls.
The good news is that you never have to worry about being homeless.

They'll never release you into society.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2832 Jul 19, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, just want everyone to know that I am a witless, dlckless, self humiliating COWARD. I obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS because I'm an insecure m o r o n.
STILL humiliating yourself?? Of course you are because that's what all dlckless cowards do when they lack dignity, pride, intelligence and a spine. Carry on, dlckless troll...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2833 Jul 19, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is that I will always be a dlckless, self humiliating COWARD
and they'll never release me into society.
Good. Be sure to humiliate yourself some more...

KEEP OUT

#2834 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>Good. Be sure to humiliate yourself some more...
RFLMAO.

You're such a simple minded little twit that it's down right funny.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2835 Jul 19, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>RFLMAO.
I'm such a self humiliating simple minded little twit that it's down right funny in my own empty head. I'll continue to humiliate myself because I lack a dlck, dignity, pride and intelligence..
and I will be sure to help you, though you do a fine job of humiliating yourself on your own. Carry on troll..
John

Toongabbie, Australia

#2836 Jul 20, 2012
Vegans are childish cowards who can't handle what it takes to live.
Humans need meat to live healthy.
wow

Leicester, UK

#2837 Jul 20, 2012
John wrote:
Vegans are childish cowards who can't handle what it takes to live.
Humans need meat to live healthy.
bullshit. humans can live healthy on a vegetarian diet, in fact, hundreds of millions of people already do.

you obviously have been listening to way too much anti vegan propaganda.

i have a question for you. do you hate everyone that is different than you? i already know you hate vegetarians, vegans, muslims and indians (yes, i've seen your nasty comments in the australian and islam forums). anyone else? i know theres gotta be more than them lol, arent i right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 23 min constitution101 66
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 32 min T-BOS 4
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 1 hr MeSo 7
News Britney Spears releases album 'Glory': What are... 1 hr Phillip 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,623
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 3 hr Ms Sassy 1,050
News I talked to a former special prosecutor about D... 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 10
More from around the web