Latest Death Threat Proves Duff Is Tough

Apr 29, 2007 Full story: www.chinadaily.com
According to China Daily and various other publications,Hilary Duff again has been targeted by a obsessed man. Hilary Duff is currently promoting her newest CD,"Dignity". While touring the circuit on Wednesday 4/25 during an interview by Leah Miller of MuchMusic an unidentified man in the midst of a large crowd started screaming death threats at the 19 year old star, vowing to kill her. Several Police Officers quickly tackled the man to the ground smashing his face into the ground, resulting in a very bloody face,stated one on looker. Hilary Duff being the true proffesional that she is later continued to meet and greet fans and perform on the exact location the stalker had previously been tackled and removed. Duff had stated, " Thier are good points about a celebrity as well asBad points",. Just recently Duff signed on with MTV for her new reality show, "This Is Now", airing Monday nights at 9:30. Full story: www.chinadaily.com , published Friday There is always a price to pay for fame, it has it's good points and Comments Full Story

“LIVE,LOVE LAUGH!/BE TRUE TO U!”

Since: Apr 07

Deer Park

#1 Apr 29, 2007
Hey my Girl Snazygirl. I think your repoting is excellant! I would very much like to speak you. If you can work that out , that would be amaing...I may need your advice on situations, something seems a little unusal in our writing world? I would love the 411! I look forward to hearing from you! Your partner in entertainment journalism, jadey.
=)
mioiouihuih

India

#2 Apr 29, 2007
hi

Deer Park

#3 May 1, 2007
mioiouihuih wrote:
hi
Hi To You To! How are you?

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#5 May 5, 2007
lol. be nice~!

Deer Park

#6 Jun 4, 2007
MacLeongaway wrote:
Yeah, I really don't care.
Then why are you commenting?? lol!!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it morally wrong to view leaked nude celebri... 5 min ZIBLIM ABDULAI NABIA 299
Selena Gomez parties with Kardashians 15 min Big mike 7
Stars turn out for Sophia Loren's 80th birthday... 1 hr amw 4
'Y&R' spoiler alert: Are Billy Abbott and Victo... (Jul '13) 1 hr amw 55
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 305,709
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 11 hr Eaddae 23
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) 11 hr freelife2014 171
•••
•••

Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••