This week, Katie explores the culture...

This week, Katie explores the culture of cruelty

There are 3 comments on the Channel3000 story from May 30, 2012, titled This week, Katie explores the culture of cruelty. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

This week, Katie asks: Why can't we all just get along? Why is being so cruel considered to be cool? And who's really behind all of this negative noise? We'll ask people in the spotlight who've been under attack: Supermodel Tyra Banks, Olympic star Lolo Jones, and TV anchor Jennifer Livingston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

Spring, TX

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Sorry, but I don't buy that AG is taking care of her dad. She may be helping with bills, but she is on the stage too much and out and about too much to be spending any real time with her. Plus, she has a husband and a sixth grader at home. How much time is she really devoting? She'll spend one day driving him around and turning it into "I'm taking care of him." Again, let's so 30 days of video footage and how much time she really spends with her dad.

I feel again she is using him to get attention. Before that, it was Gary's dad. And even his mom. She uses things from them to throw into interviews.

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Grow up.

#3 Nov 29, 2012
is allen of us telling Amy to grow up LOL
truth hurts don't it allen boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump signs $1.3 trillion budget after threaten... 3 hr Sleepless Night 15
News Lawmakers address accusations 5 hr Smackdown2017 225
News Review: Bill Hader makes the wild and weird 'Ba... 6 hr Bible Belt 1
News Stratfield Historic District mansion opens its ... 7 hr WorkAvoider 3
News Paris Hilton wants a 'Disney Princess' wedding ... 7 hr Scary Old Woman 1
News Justin Bieber was the 'worst guest' on Saturday... 7 hr Fifteen Minutes i... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr June VanDerMark 334,362