New James Bond movie, 'Quantum of Sol...

New James Bond movie, 'Quantum of Solace', to open Nov 7

There are 7 comments on the www.gossipboulevard.com story from Jan 24, 2008, titled New James Bond movie, 'Quantum of Solace', to open Nov 7. In it, www.gossipboulevard.com reports that:

Quantum of Solace is the title of the new James Bond film, the 22nd Bond adventure.The title was revealed to reporters Thursday at Pinewood Studios outside of London, where the movie is being filmed. Daniel Craig is returning as Agent 007. More on the movie...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gossipboulevard.com.

Since: Jan 08

Hobart, Australia

#1 Jan 24, 2008
It sounds like there should another giant, talking polar bear in it.......... I hope to God they don't mess with 'essence' of Bond and ruin the whole bloody thing. Then even Mr Craig in another pair of trunks couldn't fix it :)
______
Find your black&white love at http://www.BlackWhiteKiss.com . It really works!
JG OP

Lake City, FL

#2 Jan 24, 2008
Fox entertainment announced today that it was considering American Idol star Simon Cowell for the lead in the new Bond film, making Cowell the 6th "James Bond" ........further , Fox casting executive Bernice Fishnet added, "we are also considering casting Paula Abdul as arch enemy Fallotta Skankho.

Since: Feb 07

Brentwood, NY

#3 Jan 24, 2008
I like the title, at least it's not another Bond-O-Matic Die/Kill/Live/Gold sounding thing.

Looking forward to the story being continued too.

“bigger judgement soon”

Since: Jan 08

kampala

#4 Jan 25, 2008
who cares?pierce brosnan for life!

Since: Oct 07

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2008
That guy is too $^$&*&$ ugly to be James Bond!!!

“Wake me when it's dinnertime”

Since: Dec 07

Now living in Rotonda West, FL

#6 Jan 25, 2008
cybervillain00X wrote:
That guy is too $^$&*&$ ugly to be James Bond!!!
I once read an interview Ian Fleming gave where he described James Bond, in his mind, as looking like Hoagy Carmichael. If you are not familiar with Hoagy, he was a minor movie star in the 40's and 50's from Bloomington, Indiana. I'm sure he can be found in the IMDb database. What you will find is a guy who looks closer to Daniel Craig than Sean Connery. I just looked at the IMDb site and there's a box cover for a Hoagy movie with his face on it. But remember, as my Daddy always said, beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes down to the bone.

“Wake me when it's dinnertime”

Since: Dec 07

Now living in Rotonda West, FL

#7 Jan 25, 2008
merry20679 wrote:
I hope to God they don't mess with 'essence' of Bond and ruin the whole bloody thing. Then even Mr Craig in another pair of trunks couldn't fix it :)
______
Find your black&white love at http://www.BlackWhiteKiss.com . It really works!
I'm afraid my lovely wife would disagree with you on the swimming trunks thing. As far as she was concerned watching him in the ocean was the highlight of the film. The worst part with watching it with her is immediately after that scene is her looking at me and making that loud signing sound. Oh, well, such is life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 311,338
News Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) 5 hr Mpilonhle Mthombeni 121
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 8 hr Special Dark 891
News Christine Wicker: Learning to Talk About God an... (Sep '10) 9 hr True Christian w... 30
News Nation-Now 29 mins ago 9:47 p.m.Necrophilia and... 10 hr Dr Wu 1
News Breaking Amish Return to Amish Mary's crochet a... (Jul '14) 11 hr linda Waddell 6
News Billy Joel to join Cuomo on NY breast cancer mo... 19 hr Shevon Drake 1
More from around the web