Welcome to Webkinz world

Full story: Newsday 49,210
Madeline Lido of Merrick has eight Webkinz that live in a special bin in her closet. Full Story
First Prev
of 2461
Next Last
JoyEri

West Hempstead, NY

#1 Feb 14, 2007
We have 45 webkinz al together and we are afraid Mrs.Birdy and Dr.Quack are going to kill our webkinz.We have been hearing rumors about the killers.My friend he has a blue hippo and his hippo's head got smached againest the door from Mrs.Birdy.We put all of our webkinz in one room and took everything out of our house and blocked all doors.Mrs.Birdy and Dr.Quack can't get into our rooms.cover your floor doors put everything icluding your webkinz in that one room and don't leave it.One of my webkinz already got punched by Mrs.Birdy.Use the tip it really works.My 5 friends are boys they don't have webkinz but they care about everyone elses in our class.They love the webkinz so much.That's why they care for us so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rowan Quinn Webster

Chilliwack, Canada

#2 Feb 14, 2007
I have 5 webkinz and I love them all.
fae

Canada

#3 Feb 15, 2007
My kids got Webkinz for Christmas, and they've really become addicted to the website. They love it. I've checked out what they do online and from what I can see, they play games, learn to take care of their virtual pet, earn money within limitations.(they can only spin the wheel of wow once daily) It teaches them patience, sharing amongst other things. My son used to be terrible to wake up in the morning. I couldn't get him up without having to go in his room 3 or 4 times, and now, he's up an hour earlier than he used to be, spinning his wheel and playing on the educational games (which I also enjoy). I think the Webkinz are fantastic!!!
fae

Canada

#4 Feb 15, 2007
JoyEri wrote:
We have 45 webkinz al together and we are afraid Mrs.Birdy and Dr.Quack are going to kill our webkinz.We have been hearing rumors about the killers.My friend he has a blue hippo and his hippo's head got smached againest the door from Mrs.Birdy.We put all of our webkinz in one room and took everything out of our house and blocked all doors.Mrs.Birdy and Dr.Quack can't get into our rooms.cover your floor doors put everything icluding your webkinz in that one room and don't leave it.One of my webkinz already got punched by Mrs.Birdy.Use the tip it really works.My 5 friends are boys they don't have webkinz but they care about everyone elses in our class.They love the webkinz so much.That's why they care for us so much.
This is a tonne of crap. Some crazy kid made a rumor up and it's spread like wildfire. There are over 1,000,000 registered users WORLDWIDE. Can Birdie seriously be everywhere there's a webkinz? I think not! Enjoy your Webkinz, and don't let stupid rumors destroy a good thing!!!
jab

West Chester, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2007
my daughter adopted a second webkinz but accidentally registered it under a separate user name. the webkinz website says she can transfer the second one back to her original user name but doesn't say how, and we have not gotten response from our email to them.
anyone know how that can be done?
Ruth

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 23, 2007
Webkinz world is the best place for kids.
Quizzy's place will entertain your kids.
I have a webkinz elephant. And in webkinz world made me full of excitment. I love webkinz world!
Chris

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 23, 2007
I have all the webkinzs and lil'kinzs I love them so much. Plus I get 1,000's of kin cash! Webkinz world is awsome! My favorite place is webkinz world!
Katie

Monroe, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2007
I have 41 webkinz and I don't get put in the paper. How Rude!!!
Bob

Monroe, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2007
Chris I don't think you have all the Webkinz. I know a lot more than you do.
Rabbit

Monroe, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2007
jab just retype in the code on your daughter's account I think that will work
Tina

Edmonton, Canada

#14 Feb 24, 2007
When I get it i`ll give you webkinz money as much as you want....(below 1000)
Kalli

AOL

#15 Feb 26, 2007
Tina wrote:
When I get it i`ll give you webkinz money as much as you want....(below 1000)
Can i have 999 kinzcash?
Thanks
Kalli

AOL

#16 Feb 26, 2007
who has all the webkinz? I know i don't!!!

C ya
Lindsey

Hudsonville, MI

#18 Feb 28, 2007
I LOVE WEBKINZ SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

I HAVE 10
Lindsey

Hudsonville, MI

#19 Feb 28, 2007
I LOVE WEBKINZ SO MUCH
I HAVE 10
Mike

AOL

#21 Mar 1, 2007
I have 45 webkinz and want to find people to trade items and trophies with
beaurguard

United States

#23 Mar 3, 2007
some how someone got my password, and they keep takin my money.wat should i do???
tay

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Mar 3, 2007
snowflake wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't crap, it's true! If you get a present that is red like fire and u open it, it put ur webkinz on fire an kills them. then u call webkinz and ask for ur account back
u ya it is crap if you read the bulliten titled Concerned about a rumor? read this" then you'll learn that someone just made it up! webkinz is a childrens website, they would never do anything to hurt your pet like that!!
Super girl

Calgary, Canada

#25 Mar 3, 2007
Hi I have 16 webkinzs and I have a contest for my account I have lots of rear themes and items I have 67 rooms and 23,000 kinzcash all you do to enter is add katelynthegreat1996 to your friends list and send me a cool present and I will give you my e-mail and I'll send my password so that you get my account
Kiki

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Mar 3, 2007
beaurguard wrote:
some how someone got my password, and they keep takin my money.wat should i do???
After you enter your username and password select 'change password' instead of begin playing. Do this as soon as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2461
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith and mike chat room 1 min Big mike 347
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 1 hr Ainu 26
'Inside the NFL' Picks Team (Sep '08) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 17
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 1 hr simou94 16
John Densmore + Carlos Santana Sit Down With VH... 1 hr simou94 1
14 celebs who won at life in 2014 2 hr simou94 1
After 16 years, Tony and Tina calling it quits? (Jul '09) 4 hr Sublime1 40
More from around the web