Free Club Penguin Membership and Coin...

Free Club Penguin Membership and Coin Codes! Giveaways Every Week!

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

Club Penguin Membership

Towson, MD

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Anonymous

Reservoir, Australia

#2 Jul 10, 2010
i have a code i'm just going to buy one at EA games or target and i think i'm buying a 1 year membership or 6 month member if you want it you have to make me a resident on ourworld and i'll let you a six month membership card code :) and no jokes!!!!!! when you are makeing me a resident on ourworld it has to be 6 months :)
i'll email the code befor you make me a resident on ourworld so please repley and i'll email my ourworld account and then i'll give you a code just send me your email last
Anonymous

Reservoir, Australia

#3 Jul 11, 2010
just joking i have lots and lots of card jitsy trading cards if you want them make me a meber on pixie hollow!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 8 min Sick and Tired 48
News Sarah Jessica Parker hints at possible Sex And ... 38 min DO Lord 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 57 min zef 311,872
News Review: Wee, weird heroes star in 'Miss Peregri... 1 hr Trump s Birtherex... 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 2 hr WhoKares 46
News Kim Kardashian will support Hillary Clinton in ... 4 hr He Name Me Black ... 12
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) 4 hr BONDI Indabag 17
More from around the web