'Girls Gone Wild' Heading To Fox Lake

'Girls Gone Wild' Heading To Fox Lake

There are 14 comments on the NBC 5 Chicago story from Jul 24, 2008, titled 'Girls Gone Wild' Heading To Fox Lake. In it, NBC 5 Chicago reports that:

There may be more action than usual on the Chain O' Lakes this weekend, as the soft-porn video group from "Girls Gone Wild" land at Blarney Island Saturday as part of its "Hottest Bars In America" tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5 Chicago.

easyE

Dublin, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Suzi Schmidt as saying, "I guess people who are against this sort of thing shouldn't go out there this weekend. And, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else and are not breaking the law, there shouldn't be a problem."

If she meant this, I might move there.
Bob

Gunpowder, MD

#2 Jul 24, 2008
Can I go? Pleeeeeese!
Just My Opinion

Batavia, IL

#3 Jul 24, 2008
crazy
Gus

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2008
I'm a 37-year-old man, and I'll be the first to say, the young women on this sort of program are attractive and enticing. However, I'm also the father of a toddler girl, and I can't *IMAGINE* her doing those sorts of things in front of a camera in 15 years.*head explodes*

I've had a couple decades to get off on that sort of thing, but now I'm done, and I'll be staying away from Fox Lake this weekend, thank you very much...
Jason

Hanover Park, IL

#5 Jul 24, 2008
I think I've been to Fox Lake but I'm not really sure.

I have some fuzzy memories from back in college of my frat brothers taking my already snookered self to a really fun bar in "something-Lake" where we all stapled our underwear to the ceiling.

These memories make we wonder if I'm not in somebody's "Boys Gone Wild" video or something. Wouldn't it be cool if I were?

Anyway if Fox Lake is the place I was partying then the "Girl's Gone Wild" crew is going to have lots of fun and get lots of awesome footage because the girls there were beautiful and loved to party.
Just My Opinion

Batavia, IL

#6 Jul 24, 2008
Jason wrote:
I think I've been to Fox Lake but I'm not really sure.
I have some fuzzy memories from back in college of my frat brothers taking my already snookered self to a really fun bar in "something-Lake" where we all stapled our underwear to the ceiling.
These memories make we wonder if I'm not in somebody's "Boys Gone Wild" video or something. Wouldn't it be cool if I were?
Anyway if Fox Lake is the place I was partying then the "Girl's Gone Wild" crew is going to have lots of fun and get lots of awesome footage because the girls there were beautiful and loved to party.
if you barely remember, how do you know for sure that the girls there were relly beautiful and loved to party? maybe the booze made you think that they were really beautiful...
Drunk Fest 2008

Bellwood, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2008
Just My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
if you barely remember, how do you know for sure that the girls there were relly beautiful and loved to party? maybe the booze made you think that they were really beautiful...
The place is a sausage fest. The only video they will produce is a bunch of fat, shirt-less mopes from Chicago salivating of two poor drunk girls that thought it sounded "fun" to just go and see what all the fuss was about.

Nothing says fun like used underwear stapled to the ceiling over the area they serve food. Thanks Lake County Healt Department for looking out for us!

I'll be there!

Lake County;
Jason

Hanover Park, IL

#8 Jul 24, 2008
Just My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
if you barely remember, how do you know for sure that the girls there were relly beautiful and loved to party? maybe the booze made you think that they were really beautiful...
That's a very good point. Between the parts where I blacked out I seem to recall that the place was great - but who really knows?

So if they're anything like me, the "Girl's Gone Wild" guys won't know how good their footage really is until they get home sober up and review it.

Though speaking for myself, I'm glad I didn't bring a camera because it's reality might have spoiled my fun memories.
suzie

Elmhurst, IL

#9 Jul 24, 2008
i think girls should stop being soooooo wild
lets see some guys get wild for a change
boodiecallin

Algonquin, IL

#10 Jul 25, 2008
i just hope i have the opportunity to catch the behind the scenes hummers that are given.
boodiecallin

Algonquin, IL

#11 Jul 25, 2008
suzie wrote:
i think girls should stop being soooooo wild
lets see some guys get wild for a change
i may get a little wild up there, care to check out the goods suzie?
person

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2008
if people complain about nudity then why do women strip and wash cars in florida,even applied for the job.they decided to do what they wanted at the time,despite later regrets
Brian

Streamwood, IL

#13 Aug 11, 2008
OMFG!~ i wa sthere but not at blarneys island. see my grandma owns a condo at fox lake i nvacation village and i went to visit her then. my uncle came and yeah he went to the girl gone wild thingy
Better and BETTER

Bluffton, SC

#14 Aug 12, 2008
Brian, Next time you visit Grandma, have her help you with your ENGLISH..........
Brian wrote:
OMFG!~ i wa sthere but not at blarneys island. see my grandma owns a condo at fox lake i nvacation village and i went to visit her then. my uncle came and yeah he went to the girl gone wild thingy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Music News Meek Mill denied bail hearing as jud... 3 hr random 20
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Susanm 321,982
How Can You Find A Third Person For Threesome? 5 hr annaclintons 1
News Project Veritas founder honored by conservative... 10 hr nanoanomaly 36
News Charlie Sheen sues tabloid over assault allegation 10 hr Just Saying 4
Review: Bostyx at Nampa Civic Center 13 hr Review of Bostyx 1
News Lawyers: Trump too busy to face woman's defamat... 15 hr okimar 21
More from around the web