NHA alert against Phyto Shape

NHA alert against Phyto Shape

There are 881 comments on the The Peninsula story from May 9, 2007, titled NHA alert against Phyto Shape. In it, The Peninsula reports that:

“Our range of products is 100 per cent natural and is guaranteed to have no side effects whatsoever.”

DOHA * The National Health Authority has issued a warning to the public not to use the herbal drug Phyto Shape, produced by Etumax Corporation of Malaysia. via The Peninsula

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Peninsula.

Phyto Shape

Hamilton, Canada

#125 Sep 26, 2007
You can email [email protected] they will give u the direct contact for canada. they should help you right away if you reside within canada only.
fouzieh london

Ipswich, UK

#127 Oct 4, 2007
hi every one hope you are all doing well look at my new web site please and tell me what you think www.bodycarelondon.com thank you
sundus

Rennes, France

#128 Oct 4, 2007
hi everyone..
i have a question.. i have noticed that i used Phytoshape last year i bought it from a Dubai pharmacy and i lost 8 kgs in a month...but then when i bought over 5 boxes online from etumax,i realized i didn't lose any weight AT ALL!! does anyone know which phytoshape that really works i want to lose 10kgs..i live in Paris(france) and i don't know how can i get it...please help me..
sundus

Rennes, France

#129 Oct 4, 2007
Jassem wrote:
Hi All,, I have been using phayto shape for 2 months now .... I have lose over 21 Kilos already!!! I used to wegiht my self every day, on my first month I have lost 12 Kilos!!! just like magic. After all that time to day I just wondered weather there is a side effect for this drug or not, so I searched the net..
I have found out some of these symptoms in me. where I have started to feel Irregular heart beats since day one, fuzzy sight vision, Memory loss, loss of concentration, & I can say now that I have no appitied for food.
It's real guys please stop using them... I Have a fully new packs that I will throw out first thing tomorrow.
plus read the term of use where they stated ((use for 3 Months)) I have ever wonderd why 3!!!
Take care people this is real.
i realy want to know what you used....
cuz i have noticed that i used Phytoshape last year i bought it from a Dubai pharmacy and i lost 8 kgs in a month...but then when i bought over 5 boxes online from etumax,i realized i didn't lose any weight AT ALL!! do u know which phytoshape that really works i want to lose 10kgs..i live in Paris(france) and i don't know how can i get it...
Dr Mounir

UAE

#130 Oct 10, 2007
Hi everyone. Because of Eid El Fitr coming this week, we are manking discounts on phytoshape. The box will be sold for 200dhs instead of 225dhs.
If you need any e-mail us at [email protected]
We will make the delivery anywhere in Dubai.
Sam

Cairo, Egypt

#131 Oct 11, 2007
Dr mounir, how can i get dem in egypt and how much does it cost?
thank u
mother of 2

Hamilton, Canada

#132 Oct 11, 2007
phyto shape is working miracles in canada...people are shedding weight and everyone is happy, even if they lose 8 pounds while doing nothing...these pills are great and the rumors heard in the gulf are just fake....they are safe safe safe, approved by doctors in canada and us so y believe to fabricated stories that are only intended to hurt the company and crash its sales...luv u phyto shape
Dr Mounir

UAE

#133 Oct 12, 2007
Sam wrote:
Dr mounir, how can i get dem in egypt and how much does it cost?
thank u
In Egypt they cost 350 L.E.
If you need them please let me know within this week because I am in Dubai and I can manage getting you the amount you want.
The thing is we dont keep lots of stock in Egypt, we only send the amount ordered from customers.
You can also e-mail me directly, that will be easier in contact.
Jessica

Dubai, UAE

#134 Oct 15, 2007
Dr. Mounir

Hi, what is the best way of contacting you? I am interested in a few boxes of phytoshape to be delivered to Media city area. I have just sent you an email, will I wait for your reply or do you have a contact number I should call? Thnku
Dr Mounir

Dubai, UAE

#135 Oct 16, 2007
Hi Jessica,

I have replied to your e-mail, I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks
zizo

Egypt

#136 Oct 17, 2007
Dr Mounir wrote:
yes u can call me tomorrow anytime
call me and we will c..
u should be ashamed of yourself as u r selling this drug to people and u know pretty well how harmful it is
zizo

Egypt

#137 Oct 17, 2007
people plz forget all this rubbish and try to turn to natural food and every day work out
Dr Mounir

Dubai, UAE

#138 Oct 18, 2007
Zizo
This drug is not harmful, and you can ask so many people who used it. The drug is sold in canada and in USA. I dont think they will allow selling something harmful.
By the way, if you think it is harmful, tell me scientifically what does it contain to be harmful.
toni

UAE

#139 Oct 21, 2007
i want to try Phytoshape..my friend tried it and recommended it to me, can anyone tell me where to buy? thanks
MONA ALGERIA

Algeria

#140 Oct 21, 2007
Hi there! I've just tried phytoshape and i lost eight kilos in two months without any effort. I wonder now if i'm gonna get them back now that i've stopped it; could anyone help me?
Nade

Dubai, UAE

#141 Oct 25, 2007
Is the Phytoshape you are selling from Etumax or from Canada?
Dr Mounir

Alexandria, Egypt

#142 Oct 26, 2007
Nade wrote:
Is the Phytoshape you are selling from Etumax or from Canada?
Actually Etumax produces the product in Canada. I bring it from Canada, but still it is under the corporation of Etumax.
For any more details you can e-mail me at my e-mail
[email protected]
hanan cairo

Egypt

#143 Oct 27, 2007
hi iam pharmacist i sold about 55 boxes per mounths since one year ,i have no coment excpet from 2-3 cutomer and the results was perfect &still i have a lot of order even though all this bad coment.
Sellune

Dubai, UAE

#144 Oct 28, 2007
hi every one,
i got the phytoshape from dr. MOUNIR.But they did not efefct me at all,even i used before his products it was effective.do you know why it could be????i was also drinking lots water and exercising.
Dr Mounir

Alexandria, Egypt

#145 Oct 29, 2007
hanan cairo wrote:
hi iam pharmacist i sold about 55 boxes per mounths since one year ,i have no coment excpet from 2-3 cutomer and the results was perfect &still i have a lot of order even though all this bad coment.
Hi Hanan, I can get you phytoshape in Egypt with a discounted price. If you are interested I call me, my mobile number is 0103398491.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sample over 75 beers at McCoole's Beer Festival... 7 min dog rocket 3
News Johnny Depp's ex-managers call him a 'habitual ... 25 min Catman Dave 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 313,979
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... 2 hr Kate 90
News Solar proponents rally against bill 2 hr Solarman 4
News Casting JonBenet Can't Solve a Murder, so it As... 4 hr KCinNYC 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 9 hr chuckles 1,144
More from around the web