NHA alert against Phyto Shape

NHA alert against Phyto Shape

There are 881 comments on the The Peninsula story from May 9, 2007, titled NHA alert against Phyto Shape. In it, The Peninsula reports that:

“Our range of products is 100 per cent natural and is guaranteed to have no side effects whatsoever.”

DOHA * The National Health Authority has issued a warning to the public not to use the herbal drug Phyto Shape, produced by Etumax Corporation of Malaysia. via The Peninsula

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Peninsula.

moira

Ajax, Canada

#268 Apr 11, 2008
OK!
thank you Sarah!
So here in canada the box si $60 dollars plus s&h,
etumax is in Ontario.
I think I'll give it a try, everybody from this forum is saying that is amazing, the funny thing is here in Canada nobody knows or say anything about it!
Shiekha

UAE

#269 Apr 12, 2008
Hi all ,

I bought a box from Al Mazya center recently and still havent checked my weight, its been a week now.

The one i bought is manufactured by Etumax- Malasiya exclusively for Phyto-herbals Canada? is it the same one that Dr. Mounier is selling?

Pls let me know.

thnx
Feriel Algeria

Algeria

#270 Apr 13, 2008
Hi Everybody,
I'm starting taking Phytoshape today, and after reading your comments...I don't know what to do!!!
Can you give me more details please?
Many thanks
Noura

UAE

#271 Apr 19, 2008
fatma UAE wrote:
Hey,
I just managed to get 6 Boxes of Phytoshape today....I ordered them through someone and i got them at a good price....I bought a whole carton that contains about 10 boxes....I heard they still do sell them in ibn sina pharmacy at mall of the emirates in dubai...Goodluck finding them :)
can you contact me on [email protected] >> I really need them and am wondering if you can buy me some.
Noura

UAE

#272 Apr 22, 2008
dr. mounir, i tried emailing u but never got a response from you. here's my email:
[email protected]
lara

UAE

#273 Apr 22, 2008
can anyone help me?? i need to find out where I can get phytoshape from???
sundus

Rennes, France

#274 Apr 24, 2008
I have used Phytoshape 2 years ago and i found really great results i lost 6 kgs in a month..Four months ago i started taking it again from Canada through the official website,but for some odd reason it didn't work at ll like before i didn't lose anything?? i really want to get some that work like b4 what should i do please? help :(
Shiekha

Dubai, UAE

#275 Apr 27, 2008
Dear all,
Just want to update you i lost 4 kgs in 3 weeks this product is amazing! Pls note i go to the gym and eat no carbs!
cheers!
fatima

Richmond, Canada

#276 Apr 27, 2008
How can i buy phytoshape in canada? chances i can order online?
Mimi

Mississauga, Canada

#277 Apr 28, 2008
Fatima u can order online
i ordered it and received it the next day
tomorrow i will have finished one week worth of trying it.
No side effects as yet alhamdulla.
however no results as yet either.
but i think everyone's body is different.
kuwait

Kuwait

#278 Apr 28, 2008
Is there any supplier selling phytoshape in kuwait? i need fast answer please
kuwait

Kuwait

#279 Apr 28, 2008
khalida kuwait wrote:
Hi every body ive been using phytoshape from 8month and ilost about 12 kg and am feeling very good for these long term of using it but iwonder why my waight stop naw even if i lose much but i still need to lose more about 10 kg can any one answer me please ineed your help
Khaalida iam in kuwait too and i want to buy it can you tell me from do you buy them?thanks
Hala

UAE

#280 Apr 29, 2008
hey now im confused abt using this... my frends are using em n wow they r loosingw weight fast... im excercisng sooo my weight loss is slower... so do u guys think i shud go for it?
Dr Mounir

Cairo, Egypt

#281 Apr 30, 2008
Sure Noura,

I will contact you on your e-mail.

I did not receive anything on my e-mail, may be u copied it wrong, it is [email protected]

Sorry for the delay.
Hala

UAE

#282 May 4, 2008
Dr Munir

the Gp's are sayin that this tablet just isnt rite how come ure givin them away to ppl?
Manal

Alexandria, Egypt

#283 May 6, 2008
Ì love phytoshape, i wanted to share my eperience with you. I was 88 KGs 3 months ago, when i started using phytoshape since then i lost 15 kgs and it was amazing
sally

Alexandria, Egypt

#284 May 6, 2008
dr mounir can i have 10 boxes of phytoshape as soon as possible?
suzan

Rennes, France

#285 May 6, 2008
I have used Phytoshape 2 years ago and i found really great results i lost 6 kgs in a month..Four months ago i started taking it again from Canada through the official website,but for some odd reason it didn't work at ll like before i didn't lose anything?? i really want to get some that work like b4 what should i do please? help :(
kel

UAE

#286 May 7, 2008
Hi there i am in Dubai, can somebody please tell me where to buy Phytoshape??????????

Dr Mounir, on April 10, Monica posted she was going to be in Dubaiand could you get her some. I'm confused. Are you in Dubai or Cairo?

Thanx
Dr Mounir

Cairo, Egypt

#287 May 9, 2008
I am in Cairo at the moment but my brother is in Dubai, i have business both in dubai and cairo so i am between both. Anyways we deliver phytoshape both in Dubai and Cairo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heidi Klum new judge on 'America's Got Talent' (Mar '13) 5 hr kim 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 6 hr chuckles 900
News Chechen leader Kadyrov seeks apprentice on real... 8 hr USA Today 1
News Hear Dustin Lynch's Humid New Song 'Seein' Red' 8 hr Marilyn Morris 1
News Mannington District Fair returns with excitement (Aug '08) 8 hr nasty 28
News Things to do in the Myrtle Beach area on June 15 12 hr Debbie 1
News Meet the Newest NCIS Agents: Tess Monroe and Cl... 14 hr greeneyedlady922 2
More from around the web