More tests for ailing Pavarotti

More tests for ailing Pavarotti

There are 4 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 20, 2007, titled More tests for ailing Pavarotti. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Ill Pavarotti to undergo more tests Luciano Pavarotti will remain hospitalized in Italy for several more days to have further tests related to his pancreatic cancer, the Modena Polyclinic said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

DELILAH

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2007
Mr. Pavarotti please know you are always in our thoughts at this difficult time in your life. The world is sending you all its love and support to fight this terrible disease. Please stay strong. We love you.
Laura

AOL

#2 Sep 5, 2007
God Bless you and Thank you for the joy you have given us through your astounding voice. We love you.
smile it could be you

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2007
Bye Bye He is dead now

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2013

This is Tribute to Uncle Pavarotti and he told me to call him that. B Rh negative like me and King of the Gypsies and Highest Tenor. This my tribute to him and Latins who have been wounded or have died in the cause of Social Equality for Latin people around the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven Hill dead; 'Law & Order' actor was 94 3 min Old Sam 1
News Why 'Ben-Hur' couldn't win the box office race ... 16 min MichaelNojock 2
Manage Everything on Your New Samsung Galaxy No... 27 min BibbyPad34 1
News a GMAa sa Amy Robach says on-air racial slur a ... 39 min Major 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min zef 311,595
News Clooney's restraining order 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 97
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 hr barefoot2626 978
More from around the web