WATCH The Voice Live Show ONLINE,

WATCH The Voice Live Show ONLINE,

Posted in the Entertainment Forum

Since: May 11

Bluru Kidul, Indonesia

#1 Jun 5, 2011
http://kurawablog.blogspot.com/2011/06/watch-...

The Voice streaming,watch The Voice Live Show,Watch The Voice Quarter-Finals 2 , The Voice stream,watch Quarter-Finals 2 ,watch Live Show of The Voice ,watch full episode Live Show Quarter-Finals 2 online,watch The Voice Quarter-Finals 2 ,watch The Voice episode 1,WATCH The Voice Live Show ONLINE,where can i watch The Voice Quarter-Finals 2 online for free,The Voice ONLINE,The Voice Live Show Quarter-Finals 2 ,The Voice watch,free video The Voice,streaming The Voice Live Show,The Voice Quarter-Finals 2 ,The Voice Live Show streaming,The Voice Live Show,The Voice Live Show Quarter-Finals 2 ,The Voice Live Show ,The Voice for free,The Voice Live Show full video, The Voice| Quarter-Finals 2
amber stockman

Middletown, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2012
i think some times the judges lie when they say that the person was good but didnt turn their chair around.
Noel Alcoran

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Does that mean that they are lying? I think that the "the Coaches" are genuinely trying to be supportive and that is very rare for these talent show programs. My girlfriend and I really really love watching this show for many reasons and that being one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min John-K 311,631
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 24 min WasteWater 47
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 93
News 'DWTS'; Ann Coulter roasted; 'Zombieland 2'; Go... 4 hr K-DJ 1
News 200 Chart Moves: 'Stranger Things' Soundtrack M... 4 hr K-DJ 1
News Nashville Notes: NFL Unveils Carrie Underwood's... 4 hr K-DJ 2
News Snoop Dogg to headline Texas Showdown 6 hr huey goins 1
More from around the web