Amy Lee: 'Evanescence Will Be Ok'

Amy Lee: 'Evanescence Will Be Ok'

There are 91 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from May 8, 2007, titled Amy Lee: 'Evanescence Will Be Ok'. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Evanescence singer Amy Lee has reassured fans the group will continue following the weekend departure of guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 8, 2007
good!!!

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#2 May 8, 2007
Yep, they will b heaps better!!!!!!

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#3 May 8, 2007
woop woop lets party.
Once the fallen

Australia

#4 May 8, 2007
*dancin*

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#5 May 8, 2007
\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ \m/\m/

mosh pit at an Ev concert!!!!!

They will film the video for Good Enough in June & SS is #25 in the billboard charts already.

Since: Apr 07

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 8, 2007
yeah, i made a post about the video already. and i also knew about SS on Billboard. thats cool!!

woooohhooo!! i guess....

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#7 May 8, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
yeah, i made a post about the video already. and i also knew about SS on Billboard. thats cool!!
woooohhooo!! i guess....
Good work Emily, I am way too slow!!!!

Where do u get your info so quick, I am not able to keep up!!!!

Guess the title of this post says it all!!!!!!
Geckoditty

Australia

#8 May 8, 2007
Another one bites the dust.... Amy's basically solo as is..

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#9 May 8, 2007
Geckoditty wrote:
Another one bites the dust.... Amy's basically solo as is..
Thats cool!!!!!

At least we still see Amy & her beautiful voice, guitars & drums r replaceable a beautiful voice isnt.
her

Pemberville, OH

#10 May 9, 2007
Amdid jon nake you mad?

Since: Apr 07

Cincinnati, OH

#11 May 9, 2007
learn how to spell dude.

yeah, luck. im just on things fast, i know where to look. most is from evboard, though.

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#12 May 9, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
learn how to spell dude.
yeah, luck. im just on things fast, i know where to look. most is from evboard, though.
hahahhaha funny!!!!!!

Yeah I guess u nake me look bad!!!

Yeah its good u find out as at least u spread it on the forum & let us all know.

Quick question, r u calling me luck cause u think I am lucky, if so that aint so, I am not lucky far from it actually, I mean I never win the lottery or things like that & to top it off the woman of my dreams is now married.

People call me Lucky Luc sometimes, but that name dont really fit.
Once the fallen

Australia

#13 May 9, 2007
:)

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#14 May 9, 2007
Once the fallen wrote:
:)
Damn Xstina screams too much!!!! Candyman is on the radio.

Apart from the one Ev song they play once a day, most of the stuff is boring on the radio.
Once the fallen

Australia

#15 May 9, 2007
Hell yeah!

Since: Apr 07

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 9, 2007
i know, its all the same.

Since: Apr 07

Cincinnati, OH

#17 May 9, 2007
LuchySEvFan wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahhaha funny!!!!!!
Yeah I guess u nake me look bad!!!
Yeah its good u find out as at least u spread it on the forum & let us all know.
Quick question, r u calling me luck cause u think I am lucky, if so that aint so, I am not lucky far from it actually, I mean I never win the lottery or things like that & to top it off the woman of my dreams is now married.
People call me Lucky Luc sometimes, but that name dont really fit.
yeah. ive been calling you Luck lately because ive been too lazy to spell out Luciano. so thats why. if u want me to stop, i certainly will.

my family dont ever win the lottery either!
Once the fallen

Australia

#18 May 9, 2007
Zzzzz...

“The Most Beautiful Woman Alive”

Since: Apr 07

Sydney, Australia

#19 May 9, 2007
I LOVE EVANESCENCE wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. ive been calling you Luck lately because ive been too lazy to spell out Luciano. so thats why. if u want me to stop, i certainly will.
my family dont ever win the lottery either!
Nah its ok it made me think of the word luck. Try cutting it even more u can write my name as Luc, as that is what most people call me.

Not many families win!!!!!
Once the fallen

Australia

#20 May 9, 2007
Hey Luc:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clooney's restraining order 7 min stoned luck aka ... 23
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 18 min Denny CranesPlace 10
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr JackArmStrong 311,485
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... 7 hr Dick 117
News Philadelphia Muslim Community Gears Up For The ... 7 hr fell that BERN 1
News Excessive heat warning issued as Democratic con... 7 hr fell that BERN 1
News There is a weird connection between 'The Walkin... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web