Elliott Davis

Elliott Davis

There are 98 comments on the Fox2Now story from Sep 29, 2008, titled Elliott Davis. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Elliott Davis has distinguished himself as the investigative reporter for FOX 2's "You Paid For It", KTVI's popular ongoing investigations into government waste in our area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Belleville, IL

#22 Feb 18, 2010
Elliott,I'm sure that you are experenced enough to know when you're being used as a political weapon. Your reports on Greenville and Caseyville were initiated by political wanttobes and opponents of the city officials that you ambushed. Why would you single out one Village official in Caseyville when the Mayor or any board member could have been asked the same questions? You were wrong to let yourself be used like that.Please keep your reporting at a higher level and don't get pulled to the depths of dirty politics.
zachary seemes

Kansas City, MO

#23 Feb 19, 2010
I have a problem in ste. geneveie county with the prosicuting attourty named tim ingman. this man took my case and said that the people that stole my car would go to prison if they did not give me my restitution payment every month for 2 years last month they missed a payment and he never returned my call and no one was prosicuted. this is the second time this has happened and im asking for your help to find out why in saint louis i would be in prison now for not paying and dale griffen sr. and dale griffen jr. are not in jail for not following the rules set fourth by a judge for there crimes of stealing my car. I am a veteran and need your help please. thank you,
zachary seemes
zachary seemes

Kansas City, MO

#24 Feb 19, 2010
you can reach me at [email protected]
Phil Anderson

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 22, 2010
I was checking into Chesterfield's plan to spend $350,000 for solar panels to power and/or cool/heat the City of Chesterfield's new gov't center.

What I found out that the company mentioned in the West News Magazine either didn't spell it right.

I did find out, however, that the company was located in Hazelwood, Missouri and was never on file with the Missouri Sec'ty of State or registered as a ficticious name.

So, the City of Chesterfield gave $350,000 contract to a company not even registered as a foreign agent either. Nothing.

My computer crashed and I could not retrieve the data and files I saved on this.

Email me back at [email protected]
Sara R

Atlanta, GA

#31 Mar 8, 2010
Heard you covered the St. Baldrick's in St. Louis. How fabulous. Any help you can provide in getting Fox Atlanta to cover our shaving @ RiRa on Wed, 3/10. My team for the 2nd year, Body Solutions Atlanta, is shaving along with lots of GA Tech students. It will be another memorable night I know. Everyone should know about this foundation. I don't work for St. Baldrick's and I'm fortunate to not have been impacted personally by this awful disease but it's my part. I believe in what they are doing and for the kids!!!!! Thank you.
Geri Greeme

United States

#42 Apr 13, 2010
Hi, I am having a nightmare with the Hazelwood police department as a result of a grudge my former SIL created, having high school friends on the Police Force.

I'm not sure YOU are the right contact to raise this issue.
Can you refer me to who would be?

I'm a 61 y/o grandmother who is being charged in a most unfair situation and I don't appreciate it. It would seem that one could ask a question without getting fined in a courtroom when I refused to plead guilty to "littering" - since I did not do that either.

I would really appreciate a response with a contact person. If that does not result in a story, at least I can say I tried.

Keena Clark

Saint Mary, MO

#43 Apr 14, 2010
Hi Elliot,My name is Keena Clark and I was terminated from my job without any giving reason,it's some desricmination going on & the company that i was terminated from is called ARAMARK,it's alot of details but its to much to type so if you'll get back @ me via email please,descrimination has been going on far to long now with the company...thank you

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Apr 14, 2010
Mr. Davis, PLEASE help me and other taxpayers deal w/these skyrocketing and seemingly illegal prices authored by Laclede Gas Co. I've had at least THREE scholarships/grants totaling approximately $1,000 within the past year to help me deal w/this problem, but to no avail. I am open for discussion and more details regarding this. Thanks in advance for your time and support.

Ronald Van De Ven

O Fallon, MO

#45 Apr 16, 2010
Mr. Davis:
Once again Saint Charles is in the misspending mood. The city who owns the old city hall, now the Saint Charles Historical Society is planning to put an elevator in the two story building.
The city and the Archivist Bill Popp thinks this is a good idea.

Thank you;
A concerned St. Charles resident
Saint Charles

O Fallon, MO

#47 Apr 16, 2010
The City of Saint Charles and the Archivist Bill Popp have come up with a plan to install an elevator in the "Old City Hall" now known as the Saint Charles Historical Society this is a two story building with little to no public use. Mr. Popp feels the elevator would help him to get to one floor to the other much quicker. This is misspending once again in Saint Charles.

Edwardsville, IL

#48 Apr 21, 2010
I was wondering about something i was told about the money troubles in Caseyville Il. is it true that the oue cashed a check from Charter that they knew was more than it was supposed to be,and that's what put them in a bind?
nancy haar

United States

#49 Apr 21, 2010
I wanted to comment on that my ex-husband recently passed away suddenly.Our daughter inherited everything.ATT issued a check for a closed cell phone account before her dad died.The refund check was sent to his ex-fiancees house. She took the check and took it to US Bank-South County Center and forged his signature because he was already dead and then endorsed it with her name and deposited the check into her account. My ex husband and her did not have a joint account and since he was deceased she forged his signature and didnt endorse as the check was made out. The bank let her deposit the check anyway.She never told the bank he was deceased and the check should have gone to my daughter since it was a check for a closed account of hers.ATT and US Bank have laughed at my daughter and I even filled a complaint with the BBB and they said that there was nothing they could do.My daughter is only 19 fatherless and people including the lady that is renting the condo has taken advantage of her. My daughter has done all she needed yo do.Its pretty bad that you have to get the police involved for her to get her dads belongings. i hope that this never happens to another young person.Where has the moral system gone. Thanks

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Apr 27, 2010
Hey Elliott maybe you can check into how the fire house in St,Ann Mo. 63074 was bought by two Aldermen (Husband and Wife) at the low price of $48,500.

Belleville, IL

#52 Apr 27, 2010
Hey Elliott.. I think your doing a great job. Keep up the good work !!
mary cooper

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Apr 29, 2010
I have been trying to contact the family of Tim Wymore for 2 years, where are they, when they owe you money?
NO Name

Columbia, MO

#55 Apr 29, 2010
Hello Elliot,

I attend the Fenton, MO, Sanford Brown College campus. President Obama, raised the funding for Financial Aid students, that need help with paying for schooling. Sanford Brown found out about this credit towards students, and instead of letting the students that need the extra cash for school keep it, Sanford Brown Campus raised their tution, so that students do not recieve a bigger refund check. Now we no longer recieve the credit Obama put in place for low income students needing the money to help with bills and schooling fees. I would like to remain private due to me attending this campus, but would like Sanford Brown to be exposed as a whole. Students here already pay a really large tution to attend here. Please, please check into this for the students at the Sanford Brown College Campus in Fenton, MO.

Thank you Elliot!!! Please help the low income students out!!! We need someone to help back us.....
Maher Ghanim

Imperial, MO

#57 Apr 30, 2010
I have a very nice case for you
Worried Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#59 May 3, 2010
Woodson Terrace was a small quiet town until Mayor Bessmer stirred up the pot. He was up for re-election and actually had someone running against him. He did not take it very well needless to say, but he won. Now that he won, he is finding ways to fire all of the city employees that campained against him. He is friends with the alderman and they are taking control. He has already fired the Super Intendant and is working his way over to the Detective of the Police Department. When is this all going to stop? He is running this city and the residents into the ground. Things are not being followed through with and the city looks like a dump. There are residents with couches on their porch, grass that has not been cut, it is a mess. Not to mention that he is making DOUBLE of any other mayor in the surrounding towns. Help us out and save this town. The Woman that ran again him is Kathy Wheeling and she can vouch for everything that I am saying. Please investigate and get this to stop.

Saint Louis, MO

#60 May 5, 2010
I was not sure where to email you about this situation. I work for the St. Louis Public Schools. We had two furlough days this year. When our snow day make up schedule was announced it did not have the students making two of them up. However, the teachers have to make them up. The reasoning is that we were already paid. There has been no consideration given to the fact that we gave up two days pay to assist the district in managaing the budget. We are making up days without students and my school has no air conditioning. The other schools will have their air conditioning, which will add to the operating costs. Just thought you might want to look into it.
Lew Pinkley

Marthasville, MO

#64 May 7, 2010
Why didn't you cover the story on 5/5/10 about the five students that were kicked out of school for wearing American Flag Shirts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump promises to deport all illegal imm... 2 hr Virginity long gone 12
News Colbert on UCC shooting: 'I honestly don't know... 4 hr Anorexic Elise 1
News Federal judge rules 'Happy Birthday' song in pu... 4 hr Anorexic Elise 3
News City Rep.: El Paso must 'fight back' against 'S... 5 hr YouDidntBuildThat 22
News Racism, sexism, bile and hate ... is there noth... 5 hr YouDidntBuildThat 5
News Honey Boo Boo has released a music video - watc... 6 hr Old Sam 1
News Clinton targets GOP rivals' "ridiculousness" on... 7 hr ICE 5
More from around the web