Stunning fashions, stirring night for...

Stunning fashions, stirring night for Oscars

There are 1 comment on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Stunning fashions, stirring night for Oscars. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

As the minutes tick down toward the 85th Academy Awards, stars such as Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence and Quvenzhane Wallis are making their way down the red carpet in front of Hollywood's Dolby Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

Jennifer

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I loved practically every dress I saw, but I especially loved Dame Shirley Bassey's gown when she did 'Goldfinger' in a tribute to James Bond. I also loved the kilt on the guy when he accepted the award for 'Brave' and the dress that the lady wore who accepted with him {I've always liked lace}, and I liked Jennifer Lawrence's dress. It reminded me of a cloud when the sun was about to set. The puppy purse the little girl had was cute....attention, all preteens will want puppy purses for their purse of choice. It will start a new fashion trend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 21 min Stinky 1,057
News Family: Garden Bros Circus comes to Allentown 9 hr Phil Phoreskin 4
News Former Y&R Star Michael Muhney Comes Clean Abou... 12 hr ada 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Amanda Knox, OJ Simpson and Our Fasc... 13 hr Steve Eller 5
News Courtney Love Will Star in a Lifetime Menendez ... 13 hr Steve Eller 12
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr True Christian-Jew 313,676
News X-Files: John Podesta Regrets Not Telling Us Ab... (Feb '15) 15 hr Monterray 6
More from around the web