Beyonce Transforms Into 'Sasha' Onstage

Beyonce Transforms Into 'Sasha' Onstage

There are 42 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 15, 2006, titled Beyonce Transforms Into 'Sasha' Onstage . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Beyonce Knowles says she becomes someone else when she's onstage, an alter ego she's even given a name to: Sasha.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bsxe

Tracy, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2006
welcome to reality,the bigger you become in the public's eye the more paranoid you will become about everything surronding your life.
DoMeGood

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 22, 2007
Sasha is the girl on stage, the girl that you see in crazy in love, naugthy girl, baby boy and beyonce is the girl from desteny's child that doesn't get down and dirty.
Viper

United States

#3 May 25, 2007
According to MY opinion Sasha doesnt fit Beyonce. I mean I know that Sasha is Beyonce's alter ego but I just dont think the name fits her.
OliSue

South Africa

#4 Oct 7, 2008
Its crazy, demonic and scary!!!!!!! so Beyonce darling if you want your freedom back away from "Sasha" go back to Destiny's child. no hard feelings love, we still love and appreciates the REAL YOU! but tha Demon part of you got to go ang very soon, it just gives us a total turn off.
Tameka Dixon

Benson, NC

#6 Oct 26, 2008
Beyonce why are you changing your name to sasha. I think you are crazy for changing your name to your demons name! How did i know that it was an demon?Because what other evil spirit can come out of your body and take you over like that.I used to like your songs but know i dont because i found out that you have demons in you.And know im going to turn everyone against you and tell them what the name sasha really is! Its a demon.
Is it because I is

Surbiton, UK

#7 Oct 26, 2008
Who Sasha Baron Cohen?
porsha

Palm Harbor, FL

#8 Nov 15, 2008
when did you find this out beyonce?every one knew by the way you be shakin.i still am your #1 biggest fan!!!lol
porsha monay wilson

Palm Harbor, FL

#9 Nov 15, 2008
beyonce just stay the real you and don't try to be someone that is nothing but a demon.please listen to this.you are perfect the way you are...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SASHA DEMON!!!love ya.
porsha monay wilson

Palm Harbor, FL

#10 Nov 15, 2008
that sooo true right?
Madasar

Hayes, UK

#11 Nov 15, 2008
I think it's good Beyonce seperates both herself and sasha because that way she will stay true to herself and anyway Beyonce or Sasha Fierce she is still gorgeous and talented and will still be successful
Is it because I is

Selby, UK

#12 Nov 16, 2008
Is it because I is wrote:
Who Sasha Baron Cohen?
Beyonce
faye

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2008
Beyonce, Sasha is a demon spirit of lust that takes over you. I believe that you are a lovely girl, but you are being inhabited by a spirit that is truly demonic, that is why you don't remember what you do while on stage, IT ISN'T YOU, its the demon coming out. Go back to church, repent, and be saved. Jesus is coming soon! Said in love.
faye

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2008
Lastly, Beautiful Beyonce, once a demon spirit uses you to do its bidding to draw others to it through FAME, it discards you. Jesus has come to give you life. A demon will offer you the world on a silver platter, use you, and then destroy you. Look at beautiful Aliya. She portrayed a demon, then was discarded. So SAD! Also, you are married to someone who blasphemes the name of God, calling himself J-HOVAH. Wake up! Repent and be saved!Use you talents for the building of God's kingdom and not Sasha's Father (the devil).
Gabrielle

Sutton, UK

#15 Dec 10, 2008
Beyonce you are naturally a very beautiful girl and Covina is absolutely right
"Sasha is a demon spirit of lust that takes over you. you are being inhabited by a spirit that is truly demonic, that is why you don't remember what you do while on stage,"
Girl REPENT AND GO BACK TO CHURCH. I believe that tghe devil is using you to drag young girls like me into sex and lustfull sin. you started off in church.. your voice is beautiful. Let God use it as an instument for his glory
Gabrielle x
Movin

United States

#16 Dec 22, 2008
Sasha IS a demon. Read here for more info
http://thelatterdays.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-a...
Madasar

Hayes, UK

#17 Dec 22, 2008
That article is just pointless and useless
Movin

Powder Springs, GA

#18 Dec 23, 2008
Perhaps so....for those who are not interested in a Godly perspective of what is going on with her.

But for those who know Jesus (or desire to know Him) it speaks the truth about what the demon is and why it has taken her over.
Madasar

Hayes, UK

#19 Dec 23, 2008
Why do people make everything Beyonce does in to such a big deal. You don't have to make a big song and dance about it. It's not like her alter ego murdered someone. There's more important things to worry about!
Movin

Atlanta, GA

#20 Dec 24, 2008
I wouldn't say everything she does is a big deal. Afterall, she is a performer, not a Noble Prize recipient.

Neither would I say this this is something to "worry about." It IS something however to be aware of.

Is it okay for her to sink into insanity as long as her "alter ego" doesn't kill someone? That seems to be an attitude that doesn't care about her as a person at all.

Who cares if Beyonce is having a mental breakdown or is demon possessed as long as the music keeps playing, right?

That's love for ya.
Madasar

Hayes, UK

#21 Dec 24, 2008
Yeah as long as she keeps making great music, it doesn't matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over 2,000 pounds of crawfish being delivered t... 33 min Kelly 59
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 57 min Squach 1,267
News James Bond star Roger Moore is dead 1 hr so sad 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 314,327
News Historical 'Before Homosexuals' Closes 9-Day Ha... 2 hr The Wheeze of Trump 5
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 2 hr robert 172
News Billy Bush says tape with Trump brought his dau... 6 hr KW from CA 1
More from around the web