LeBron's 'Decision' Watched By Nearly 10M

Jul 11, 2010 Full story: ClickOnDetroit 53

The Nielsen Co. estimates that 9.95 million people watched LeBron James announce on ESPN that he's leaving Cleveland to play for the Miami Heat, making it the third-most-watched program on cable television this year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Who GAF????? It's only a game for crying out loud. This guy and all the other players in all the other sports make way too much money. And the owners do too. All the people involved in sports do.
morons united

Seattle, WA

#2 Jul 11, 2010
Now the morons are going to buy tickets to lebrons games to get a chance to booo. Its a booboos world. LOL!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2010
Lebron is my illegitimate daddy!
da ouder robin

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Go Miami Go !
Arizona

Reading, PA

#6 Jul 12, 2010
The monkey got just what he wanted, attention.

“"Dumbass at times"”

Since: Jul 09

Florence

#7 Jul 12, 2010
I watched it and he's gonna win the ring next year for more attention so get use to it haters.
Arizona

Reading, PA

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Bass2223 wrote:
I watched it and he's gonna win the ring next year for more attention so get use to it haters.
If you enjoy watching overpaid monkeys run back and forth from basket to basket, have at it.

“"Dumbass at times"”

Florence

#9 Jul 12, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
If you enjoy watching overpaid monkeys run back and forth from basket to basket, have at it.
Sorry, I'm really trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

“Be nice”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 12, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a monkey !

“"Dumbass at times"”

Florence

#11 Jul 12, 2010
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a monkey !
Right
Arizona

Reading, PA

#12 Jul 13, 2010
Bass2223 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I'm really trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ****.
That's because your head is up LeBron's a ss. You love to watch overpaid apes throw a ball in a basket. I'm so proud of you.
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 13, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, amazing insult. It's obvious you have the brain of a two year old. Cuntzanne strikes again.
Why do men always have to use the c word? It makes YOU look like an idiot.

“Be nice”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 13, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, amazing insult. It's obvious you have the brain of a two year old. Cuntzanne strikes again.
I'm just reapeating what you keep calling people on this forum, I figure that you like this word. Nice, using that C word again, shows your a slime ball.
Arizona

Reading, PA

#16 Jul 13, 2010
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just reapeating what you keep calling people on this forum, I figure that you like this word. Nice, using that C word again, shows your a slime ball.
You deserve it. You said to stop replying to you and here you are. Go away K unt. Is that better?
Arizona

Reading, PA

#17 Jul 13, 2010
BHOSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men always have to use the c word? It makes YOU look like an idiot.
She's an idiot, trust me. She deserves it.

“Be nice”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 13, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve it. You said to stop replying to you and here you are. Go away K unt. Is that better?
You have replyed to me 1ST on other threads with your cocy remarks recently when I wasn't even replying to you so I thought I would do the same to you.

Stop following me and I will stop following you. And there you go again with that C word again, you are a lowlife racist scum.
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#19 Jul 13, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an idiot, trust me. She deserves it.
Hey dufus, I was talking about you..........
Arizona

Reading, PA

#20 Jul 14, 2010
BHOSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dufus, I was talking about you..........
Hey moron, I know you were talking about me. I said she deserves to be spoken to like that. Do you get it now?
Arizona

Reading, PA

#21 Jul 14, 2010
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
You have replyed to me 1ST on other threads with your cocy remarks recently when I wasn't even replying to you so I thought I would do the same to you.
Stop following me and I will stop following you. And there you go again with that C word again, you are a lowlife racist scum.
I am only going to say this one last time. Stop replying to me and you will not be told off. IF you reply to me again, you will just have to deal with whatever I say.

Now shut your pie hole and move on.
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#22 Jul 14, 2010
Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, I know you were talking about me. I said she deserves to be spoken to like that. Do you get it now?
You need to read your post, idiot. Do you get it now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Pearl Jam 305,635
'Inside the NFL' Picks Team (Sep '08) 43 min Go Blue Forever 15
Daytime TV's best villain, Y&R's Victor Newman,... (Oct '09) 1 hr dmw 49
To spank or not spank? 2 hr Max Flatulence 72
topix chat room about anything (Jan '08) 2 hr Big mike 471
What's your favorite movie of 2014? 2 hr Big mike 270
Is it morally wrong to view leaked nude celebri... 2 hr Big mike 254
•••
•••

Entertainment People Search