Judged:

Over a year ago, I placed a public education You Tube video from Fun Solar as a featured video on the Kansas Solar Electric Co~operatives, Inc. website. It is there, today. I liked the video because it has excellent photographs of the PV manufacturing process.
The K-SEC Model is a 3.5 Billion dollar deployment acceleration program to assure BI-PV Manufacturing in Kansas and the United States. K-SEC has been slow to emerge per a lack of investment confidence regarding BI-PV Solar in the United States.
On the other hand, Fun Solar announced in December 2012 and January 2013 they have attained $3.5 billion in credit to build their business. This is a little over a year after I found their video and You Tube and placed a link on K-SEC's website.
Good lesson -invest in K-SEC non-profit stock. Have questions, I provide workshops and presentations to you help consumers understand the many benefits of The K-SEC Model for Kansas and the United States. Some benefits include 2,000 jobs, increase Homeland Security, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Integrity and BI-PV Solar expertise while we provide 7% of the electricity consumed in Kansas by 2025. BI-PV Solar DG is great for hot sunny days.
K-SEC leases consumer rooftops per a solar system and battery back-up for fifty years. K-SEC will use a wholesale incentive of 1.5 cents instead of selling to homehowners and business that do not have the momentum individually to move solar forward. The K-SEC Model seeks to build the infrastructure and momentum needed for a meaningful level of BI-PV Solar.
Give us credit where credit is deserved --and cite our comments in your next article.
Take another look at The K-SEC Model:
www.BI-PVSolarArchitecture.com
Eileen M. Smith, M.Arch.
Kansas Solar Electric Co~operative, Inc.
P.O. Box 2
Lawrence, KS 66044
(877) 348-2197