Fun Solar Coincidence
EileenMSmithMArc h

Iola, KS

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Over a year ago, I placed a public education You Tube video from Fun Solar as a featured video on the Kansas Solar Electric Co~operatives, Inc. website. It is there, today. I liked the video because it has excellent photographs of the PV manufacturing process.
The K-SEC Model is a 3.5 Billion dollar deployment acceleration program to assure BI-PV Manufacturing in Kansas and the United States. K-SEC has been slow to emerge per a lack of investment confidence regarding BI-PV Solar in the United States.
On the other hand, Fun Solar announced in December 2012 and January 2013 they have attained $3.5 billion in credit to build their business. This is a little over a year after I found their video and You Tube and placed a link on K-SEC's website.
Good lesson -invest in K-SEC non-profit stock. Have questions, I provide workshops and presentations to you help consumers understand the many benefits of The K-SEC Model for Kansas and the United States. Some benefits include 2,000 jobs, increase Homeland Security, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Integrity and BI-PV Solar expertise while we provide 7% of the electricity consumed in Kansas by 2025. BI-PV Solar DG is great for hot sunny days.
K-SEC leases consumer rooftops per a solar system and battery back-up for fifty years. K-SEC will use a wholesale incentive of 1.5 cents instead of selling to homehowners and business that do not have the momentum individually to move solar forward. The K-SEC Model seeks to build the infrastructure and momentum needed for a meaningful level of BI-PV Solar.
Give us credit where credit is deserved --and cite our comments in your next article.
Take another look at The K-SEC Model:
www.BI-PVSolarArchitecture.com
Eileen M. Smith, M.Arch.
Kansas Solar Electric Co~operative, Inc.
P.O. Box 2
Lawrence, KS 66044
(877) 348-2197

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Solar Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Solar energy generally a wiser investment 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2
News Solar disconnect - JPS and renewable energy pro... 21 hr Solarman 1
News Solar power could get even more affordable as s... Sat Solarman 1
News Charlottesville, Albemarle Co Join Program to R... Feb 17 Solarman 1
News San Antonio could have brighter solar future Feb 15 Solarman 1
News Thin, low-cost material acts as air conditioner Feb 12 Solarman 1
News Big energy hugely underestimates electric cars,... Feb 12 Solarman 1
More from around the web