Jackson says she was kept from commun...

Jackson says she was kept from communicating

There are 160 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Jackson says she was kept from communicating. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

Jermaine Jackson, brother of late U.S. "King of Pop" Michael Jackson, is seen during a news conference in Vienna, Austria, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#127 Aug 8, 2012
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's only your opinion.
Unless you have some amazing revelations you can take to the press?
lol. Never know what going to happen.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#128 Aug 8, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Never know what going to happen.
i.e. nothing

What a sad little Sappho you are.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#129 Aug 8, 2012
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e. nothing
What a sad little Sappho you are.
lol. You think so? lol.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#130 Aug 9, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right I see nothing wrong with a grown man who slept with other people's children, helped others and the nude photo of a friend.
Simply for the fact that he was a genuine human being that loved all children through his own child from within.
It's sad that you have no faith and trust in your fellow man what so ever.:-(((
Do you realize what you just said? No, you don't because Celebrity Worship Syndrome has blinded your eyes to the fact you just admitted you support your local pedophile's criminal behavior with children, so long as he can sing and dance.

That friend, posing nude in the photo, was a little boy, f'loon.

Please don't have children.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#131 Aug 9, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize what you just said? No, you don't because Celebrity Worship Syndrome has blinded your eyes to the fact you just admitted you support your local pedophile's criminal behavior with children, so long as he can sing and dance.

That friend, posing nude in the photo, was a little boy, f'loon.

Please don't have children.
Michael Jackson was not a pedophile
He was not a criminal
I support no local pedophile and I have never known a pedophile
Ask the man that was the nude boy in the photograph what happened?
No one can hear him.
it is I

Oak Hill, WV

#132 Aug 9, 2012
Well, the pedophile is gone, his family is still crazy, his fans are still delusional.
Wacky Jacky es muy muerty

Horsens, Denmark

#133 Aug 9, 2012
it is I wrote:
Well, the pedophile is gone, his family is still crazy, his fans are still delusional.
The world of Wacko Jacko is as consistent as gravity.

krackerjacks

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#134 Aug 9, 2012
That second trial should never have happened. MJ should have learned his lesson the 1st time! There are 2 ex-jurors in that trial that believed MJ was guilty but were pressured by the others to acquit him. Acquitted does NOT equal innocent. Only innocent means innocent.

“Not Guilty” does NOT prove innocence. Sometimes all it means is that the defendant has appeased the court.(Like when MJ paid EC to drop the charges.) If the accuser accepts the out of court settlement and drops the charges, there is no longer a dispute and the case is dismissed. In no way, shape or form does that “prove” his innocence! If he wanted the world to see how innocent he was, he wouldn’t have taken the easy way out. He would have faced his accuser in court and disproved the allegations against him.

As far as I know, innocent men don’t need to pay “hush money!!”
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#135 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
That second trial should never have happened. MJ should have learned his lesson the 1st time! There are 2 ex-jurors in that trial that believed MJ was guilty but were pressured by the others to acquit him. Acquitted does NOT equal innocent. Only innocent means innocent.
“Not Guilty” does NOT prove innocence. Sometimes all it means is that the defendant has appeased the court.(Like when MJ paid EC to drop the charges.) If the accuser accepts the out of court settlement and drops the charges, there is no longer a dispute and the case is dismissed. In no way, shape or form does that “prove” his innocence! If he wanted the world to see how innocent he was, he wouldn’t have taken the easy way out. He would have faced his accuser in court and disproved the allegations against him.
As far as I know, innocent men don’t need to pay “hush money!!”
You sound like a broken record. Considering it is your mind, then that too is broken.

Going over and over the same thing will have no bearing on anything concerning MJ, except for haterz. And, they have already made up their minds, so you will change nothing.

You are a loser. Accept that fact. Or, move on and abandon your loser position. But, you will never do that, you will just stay a loser for life. Change your ID, to "Loser4Life"

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#136 Aug 9, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a loser. Accept that fact. Or, move on and abandon your loser position. But, you will never do that, you will just stay a loser for life. Change your ID, to "Loser4Life"
Hater says what?
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#137 Aug 10, 2012
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater says what?
Exactly...Hater says what?

But, you didn't say anything.

Exactly, what haterz do.

They don't say anything, they just regurgitate what other haterz say.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#138 Aug 11, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson was not a pedophile
He was not a criminal
I support no local pedophile and I have never known a pedophile
Ask the man that was the nude boy in the photograph what happened?
No one can hear him.
Once again, I am rendered speechless by the idiocy you posted. Ask the child who was photographed nude what happened? Does anything sensible ever go through your head? You should be questioning why a grown man would have a photo of one of his "special" friends in the nude, in the first place.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#139 Aug 11, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, I am rendered speechless by the idiocy you posted. Ask the child who was photographed nude what happened? Does anything sensible ever go through your head? You should be questioning why a grown man would have a photo of one of his "special" friends in the nude, in the first place.
Yes it does make sense because that boy in the picture is an adult now. He can tell you how or why that picture happened.

Nothing sinister had occurred as you suggest because he definitely would have a strong case to seek compensation from the estate money.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#140 Aug 14, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does make sense because that boy in the picture is an adult now. He can tell you how or why that picture happened.
Nothing sinister had occurred as you suggest because he definitely would have a strong case to seek compensation from the estate money.
A child was photographed nude, the man he repeatedly slept with owns that photograph, and you don't think anything happened.

Please explain why a grown man would not only sleep with somebody else's child but own a photograph of that child, in the nude.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#141 Aug 14, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
A child was photographed nude, the man he repeatedly slept with owns that photograph, and you don't think anything happened.
Please explain why a grown man would not only sleep with somebody else's child but own a photograph of that child, in the nude.
F'loons will tell you that is quite normal, or say somethiong like "I have a photo of my one year old nephew nude, does that make me a pedophile?". Sad, and disgusting.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#142 Aug 14, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
A child was photographed nude, the man he repeatedly slept with owns that photograph, and you don't think anything happened.
Please explain why a grown man would not only sleep with somebody else's child but own a photograph of that child, in the nude.
Do you have proof and evidence that MJ took that photo? Hardly. Spence stated that he was never molested by MJ ever. I am sure that he would have laid charges if it did happen.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#143 Aug 14, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof and evidence that MJ took that photo? Hardly. Spence stated that he was never molested by MJ ever. I am sure that he would have laid charges if it did happen.
Maybe, Spence was paid to say he was never molested by MJ.

And yet, we do know that he was photographed nude by the clown.

It was a personal photograph that MJ kept and held dear.

Who else took the picture, the tooth fairy?

C'mon now. That evidence is especially damaging.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#144 Aug 15, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof and evidence that MJ took that photo? Hardly. Spence stated that he was never molested by MJ ever. I am sure that he would have laid charges if it did happen.
Another 2 boys laid charges (so to speak), why are you ignoring that?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#145 Aug 15, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, Spence was paid to say he was never molested by MJ.
And yet, we do know that he was photographed nude by the clown.
It was a personal photograph that MJ kept and held dear.
Who else took the picture, the tooth fairy?
C'mon now. That evidence is especially damaging.
Your maybe never happened. You have no hard evidence that MJ took that photo. Any one could have taken it. Spence could have lied and gone for the $20 million too but he had morals. Many children that MJ slept with could have done as Jordan and Gavin.

This only proves that most people are honest and value their friendships.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#146 Aug 15, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one could have taken it...
...but Wacko kept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renewable Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Wastes Tons Of Wind And Solar Power ... Sun Solarman 1
News The hollow promise of renewable energy Sun Solarman 3
News You'll Never Guess Which State Is Building a Re... Sun Solarman 1
News Boulder hopes to move Xcel off long-term commit... Sun litesong 2
News Solar projects can't save the forest for the tr... Jul 23 Solarman 1
News Utahns' enthusiastic embrace of solar power cou... Jul 22 Solarman 1
News Tesla announces plans for world domination: inc... Jul 21 Solarman 1
More from around the web