Expert: We must act fast on warming

Sep 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kansas.com

Droughts, melting ice caps and glaciers, rising sea levels and mass extinctions will all be a reality unless the U.S. and the world cut back on carbon emissions dramatically, said James Hansen, director of ...

Comments
25,581 - 25,600 of 26,948 Comments Last updated Monday
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

revelant..should be relevent..
Yes, i should pay increased attention
HAHAHA
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
Another poster was calling her Penny. I
Even if you're looking for lots of fetid feces,'phud fetid feces face fiend' ain't worth a penny, but devalues the fetid feces.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another poster was calling her Penny. Is that what the P stands for in PHD.
Obviously she is an idiot and repeats nonsense over and over.
Penny?...she?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you're looking for lots of fetid feces,'phud fetid feces face fiend' ain't worth a penny, but devalues the fetid feces.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
Deutsche is your mode of gender...
Man,... you have totally lost me there....
So since your lost you have nothing.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So since your lost you have nothing.
Given the size of the ocean, the fact that you write may make you the most intellegent clam in that vast area...
The responses to your posts and difficulties that arise seem to stem from the fact that there is a inherent communication barrier.
Your dodge and weave approch may feed your ego for awhile .
If you decided the posts of the past are not worth debating..so be it.
The fact that you substituted mine for my led me to believe
German may be your first language and offered that consideration.
I may be very well be true that i have or can find nothing to relate to your posts...
nuff said there..have a fine day..
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So since your lost you have nothing.
" You're"
Again,I of course can't speak on behalf of Topix,but perhaps Topix finds Litesong's posts more truthful than insulting ...?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the size of the ocean, the fact that you write may make you the most intellegent clam in that vast area...
The responses to your posts and difficulties that arise seem to stem from the fact that there is a inherent communication barrier.
Your dodge and weave approch may feed your ego for awhile .
If you decided the posts of the past are not worth debating..so be it.
The fact that you substituted mine for my led me to believe
German may be your first language and offered that consideration.
I may be very well be true that i have or can find nothing to relate to your posts...
nuff said there..have a fine day..
Actually you have nothing to offer but insults and useless scientific science fiction.Yes you said more than nuff. See what happens when you make an ASSumption of your---self.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
" You're"
Again,I of course can't speak on behalf of Topix,but perhaps Topix finds Litesong's posts more truthful than insulting ...?
Sure fantasy SoE. Maybe moving to Fantasy Island would better suit you. Yes the key word is perhaps, much like forecast or in my opinion maybe a prediction. Gee sound like more scientific science fiction. You have a better day.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you have nothing to offer but insults and useless scientific science fiction.Yes you said more than nuff. See what happens when you make an ASSumption of your---self.
Hahaha..Well, you've had a good run youngster :-)
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha..Well, you've had a good run youngster :-)
Youngster, I have neckties older than you could be. I will take that as a complement. Thanks.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you have nothing to offer but insults and useless scientific science fiction.Yes you said more than nuff. See what happens when you make an ASSumption of your---self.
Wow, talk about the BIG pot calling the kettle black.
You describe your own self -- and on steroids.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, talk about the BIG pot calling the kettle black.
You describe your own self -- and on steroids.
Walloped, walloped, walloped all day long. How are those walloped tires working for you?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Aww who's ruining this thread?

Since: Mar 09

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Youngster, I have neckties older than you could be. I will take that as a complement. Thanks.
He was probably referring to your mental age, not necessarily your chronological age.
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant but not exact. They do follow scientific relationships but they are in error. So they are scientific science fiction until the next group will theorize another scientific science fiction error. Well maybe you’re a Trekkie.
What would you consider exact ? Perhaps a mathematical equation that proves some form of a generalized grand unification ?
(and if provided would you understand)
Trekkie? Isn't that the group that includes the Bog?(or what ever)
Yes, relating to your posts" understanding is futile!", something along those lines ?
I don't have a lot of time that can be devoted to television...
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Youngster, I have neckties older than you could be. I will take that as a complement. Thanks.
You could be fibbing....
Perhaps if you were to say something old.....
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The fact you have neckties that may be older than i am doesn't mean you are as old as the ties ?
SoE

Rozet, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

PHD
Well again, that makes me two up above you. Just out of curiosity, are you that low that the roaches go wee wee on you? I bet you are.
Wall un alla ma born days i ain't never herda no PhD present in that there fashion such as your self has...
wha ya done made the hole holler blush...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

SoE wrote:
PHD
Well again, that makes me two up above you. Just out of curiosity, are you that low that the roaches go wee wee on you? I bet you are.
Wall un alla ma born days i ain't never herda no PhD present in that there fashion such as your self has...
wha ya done made the hole holler blush...
You’re trying to run like a trapped rodent. You display what is commonly known as the rodent effect. See what happens when you forget to use spell and grammar check the real you comes out. No you’re so low they haven't discovered a number to count just how low you are. Maybe you should watch more TV to improve your mental disability.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••