Republican Heroes of Renewable Energy

Republican Heroes of Renewable Energy

There are 1 comment on the Triple Pundit story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Republican Heroes of Renewable Energy. In it, Triple Pundit reports that:

The defaulting of Fremont-based solar company Solyndra, Inc. on a government-guaranteed loan has been beaten like a dead horse by Republican Congressional leadership this fall in the runup to the 2012 presidential elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Triple Pundit.

Solarman

Yucca Valley, CA

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Solyndra was not a failure of the technology per se. It is an indictment of the Management of Solyndra and OUR Government's lack of responsibility to determine that the business model of Solyndra was indeed strong enough to go head to head with current technology. The Government certainly has the ability to look at a company's business model to effectively determine the amount of risk through tax payer money should be offered. I'm sure the GAO could have done this task quite effectively.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renewable Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nebraska utility head recommends closing nuclea... 7 hr Dr Abe Slocumvitch 4
News Off-grid suburb a 'perfect storm' for energy gi... 11 hr KandM Guttering 2
News Solar shift: Falling costs make owning better t... 13 hr mrmaawk 2
News Interest in solar power soaring while utility s... Sun Solarman 1
News Buffett, Green Groups Set To Battle It Out Over... Sun Solarman 1
News Long awaited tidal power turbine to enter Bay o... Sun Full Moon wknd 1
News Costly Lessons from Europe on Renewable Energy ... Sun Solarman 1
More from around the web