The End of Global Warming: How to Save the Earth in 2 Easy Steps

Sep 18, 2012 Full story: The Atlantic 7

Here is the good news. US carbon emissions are decreasing rapidly. We're down over 10% from our emissions peak in 2007.

Full Story
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Easy go, easy come. A revved up economy will be nearly as high in emission (or higher once the natural gas becomes more expensive).

Time to work on some REAL gains.
PHD

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Have you noticed that the dirtling has curbed its useless babble to 10% of its normal useless self? Gee the dirtling is taking steps to save the world. Now if the dirtling could be trained to stop its hate covered with spam cut and paste we should see another 30 % reduction in climate change.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#3 Sep 18, 2012
PHD wrote:
Have you noticed that the dirtling has curbed its useless babble to 10% of its normal useless self?
I had noticed the drop. Did you notice that his recent posts have gotten more redundant too (cut and paste) over the last month which to me seems to indicate that he is bed-ridden and could do more than two finger moves per post then. He is now even dropping the cut and past spam. Well, he is in his 70's and obviously there is a bit of senility going on too.

Saves me ignoring them.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
I had noticed the drop. Did you notice that his recent posts have gotten more redundant too (cut and paste) over the last month which to me seems to indicate that he is bed-ridden.....
For quite some time, dirtling has had milder posts & let's AGW advocate posts pass by unanswered.

One possibility is the Arctic sea ice plunge has gotten more responses from AGW advocates than their usual pace. Sometimes, topix AGW deniers let a topic cool down & take up their cause at a later date.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
One possibility is the Arctic sea ice plunge has gotten more responses from AGW advocates than their usual pace. Sometimes, topix AGW deniers let a topic cool down & take up their cause at a later date.
My guess is they wait for denier blogs to show up. Then they promote the denier position. This is especially true with ff aka fossil fuel.

As to dirtie, he's sick of this forum. He needs doctor appointments. Also, he does not understand the US elections, having always lived in a monarchy.

Steve is probably having climate change troubles in his backyard, literally.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#6 Sep 18, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
from AGW advocates
I have to object to this phrase. NOBODY 'advocates' AGW. AGW is reality and you cannot 'advocate' reality. Advocation is about policies or politics that are a matter of choice.

You are picking up the 'language of denial'.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7 Sep 18, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
As to dirtie, he's sick of this forum. He needs doctor appointments.
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig. If he is sick, I don't care. If he needs a doctor's care, I don't care if he doesn't get it.

Let 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & let him live or die with his slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renewable Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 4 hr Sneaky Pete 46
APS will move ahead with free solar 5 hr Solarman 1
National View: Rooftop solar panels facing the ... Thu Solarman 1
PSE, RES Americas to develop battery storage pr... Dec 17 Solarman 1
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Dec 17 Brian_G 27,952
Frustrated by vandals, thieves WPEC seeks commu... (May '11) Dec 17 Annual Winter Sol... 13
Australian scientists announce solar energy bre... Dec 15 Gavin62 10
More from around the web