Steven Chu steps down as Obama's Energy Secretary

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

The Energy Department said Friday Chu has offered his resignation to President Barack Obama.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wow. Did he suck or WHAT???????
Terrorism is up, uP, UP with the Obama fiasco.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

"Was it because of a protest or is it because of guys out for a walk one night and they decide they go kill some Americans?" she asked rhetorically, before adding: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"_Hillary

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Obama is blaming Chu???????
Par for the course.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

he cant quit yet, he's still got some coal mines to bankrupt.

Since: Jan 07

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Being part of the Obama administration is not exactly a career builder. Despite Hillary Clinton's political savvy, any hopes she has for 2016, have been sacrificed on the altar of the Messiah. Benghazi will be with her for the rest of her life. Most of the officially recognized cabinet heads have little real power or influence. Valerie Garrett, who is a native of ziran is the go to person and those who actually wield power are the czars who do not need to be vetted and do the bidding of the power behind the presidency.

Since: Jan 07

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 1, 2013
 
Iran. Sorry

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

8,500,000 Americans Left Labor Force In Obama's First Term...

POOF: Another 170,000 disappeared in January...

Massive revisions to earlier numbers...

Gas prices to top $4 again...
Reality Bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You posters need to give up. America voted and don't want a bright American style future for their families. It's all about rewarding illegals, gay marriage, and psycho enviro hippies now. Get used to it. Voters preferred pathetic to prosperous.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terrorism is up, uP, UP with Obama at the helm.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Reality Bites wrote:
You posters need to give up. America voted and don't want a bright American style future for their families. It's all about rewarding illegals, gay marriage, and psycho enviro hippies now. Get used to it. Voters preferred pathetic to prosperous.
Well, we just didn't think that many anti-ameicans would vote for just cheap free chit over their children, but I guess if you are willing to abort them, their future just isn't in their game plan.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Reality Bites wrote:
You posters need to give up. America voted and don't want a bright American style future for their families. It's all about rewarding illegals, gay marriage, and psycho enviro hippies now. Get used to it. Voters preferred pathetic to prosperous.
Just going to point out, 11M less people voted this election than in 2008.

With that quantity of lesser amount of people voting, that should tell you something.

Since: Jan 07

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

"Kahoki"
Just going to point out, 11M less people voted this election than in 2008.
With that quantity of lesser amount of people voting, that should tell you something.

The Republican Party undermined likely candidates until the last man standing was Romney. Romney was not the candidate who could have beaten Obama. The two major parties have it all locked up because o the cost and requirements for minor parties to offer alternative candidates. Consequently, the major parties appear to be competing to foist the absolute dregs on the American people.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

nobody could have beaten obama, he started with the 47%, it was just a few more percentage points needed for him to win. Unions, g ays, blacks, ponytailed ex hippies, kids too young to remember carter, soccer moms, greenies, warmers and other envirowhackos, government workers, and thats all he needed.

all republicans had was the voters who work and pay taxes, thats not enough anymore.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Child Left wrote:
"Kahoki"
Just going to point out, 11M less people voted this election than in 2008.
With that quantity of lesser amount of people voting, that should tell you something.
The Republican Party undermined likely candidates until the last man standing was Romney. Romney was not the candidate who could have beaten Obama. The two major parties have it all locked up because o the cost and requirements for minor parties to offer alternative candidates. Consequently, the major parties appear to be competing to foist the absolute dregs on the American people.
I believe that Paul would have beaten Obama easily.

But the corrupt Republican establishment did everything they could to ensure Paul was not in it.

They ensured that the media boycotted him, the establishment Republicans even tried to exclude 2 states from the RNC because their delegates were going to go to Paul. When they failed, they took those 2 states and pushed them basically into the rafters.

Then the RNC was going to give Paul a speaking spot at the RNC. Instead they turned around and told the Paul campaign that he could speak only if he endorsed Romney and Romney had the final approval of Paul's speech.

What the RNC did was dirty and inexcusable. It does not matter if someone is a Democrat or a Republican, they should be able to see the antics the RNC pulled and come to an agreement that the entire thing was slimey.

Now would Paul have won if the all of the RNC bullshit did not happen? Nobody can truly answer that. Personally, I think it would have been a lot closer.

There were a couple of things that completely astonished me. Out of a nation of 300M people in it. This is the best we can do? Obama or Romney? This is the best we got to offer?

And the this that blew me away was the people. To allow themselves to have no self respect. To sacrifice their own personal dignity to resort to this false belief of a lesser of 2 evils. I never understood that philosophy and never will. Well, even though this guy is bad, he is not a bad as that guy. So I will pick bad over bad.

It's like going to buy a car, but, all you can afford is a POS. There are 2 choices, one has no engine, however, the other one might have an engine but has no wheels. So which POS do you pick, or, do you say FU and pick neither?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I love to get on here and see all of these unpatriotic right-wing idiots crying about anything Obama… they will never get over the fact that ‘We the People’ rejected their unpatriotic and vitriolic rhetoric and went back with “the Black guy” for a second term…

Keep crying; I'm loving it!
Reality Bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

No Child Left wrote:
"Kahoki"
Just going to point out, 11M less people voted this election than in 2008.
With that quantity of lesser amount of people voting, that should tell you something.
The Republican Party undermined likely candidates until the last man standing was Romney. Romney was not the candidate who could have beaten Obama. The two major parties have it all locked up because o the cost and requirements for minor parties to offer alternative candidates. Consequently, the major parties appear to be competing to foist the absolute dregs on the American people.
Mr. Romney had too much class and character to appeal to today's voting population. We have deteriorated into a Nation of Obamatrons.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love to get on here and see all of these unpatriotic right-wing idiots crying about anything Obama… they will never get over the fact that ‘We the People’ rejected their unpatriotic and vitriolic rhetoric and went back with “the Black guy” for a second term…
Keep crying; I'm loving it!
Just over half the vote isn't we the people, you idiot. We notice your doing your own judgements again to block your thousands of clueless icon's!! LMAO
let hate gooo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 1, 2013
 
No Child Left wrote:
Iran. Sorry
hu ran! dat is funnie... Bush statementea!! ;-000
let hate gooo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 1, 2013
 
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just over half the vote isn't we the people, you idiot. We notice your doing your own judgements again to block your thousands of clueless icon's!! LMAO
Luther vandross Obama wil kissinger this song!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-0000
let hate gooo

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 1, 2013
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I love to get on here and see all of these unpatriotic right-wing idiots crying about anything Obama… they will never get over the fact that ‘We the People’ rejected their unpatriotic and vitriolic rhetoric and went back with “the Black guy” for a second term…
Keep crying; I'm loving it!
Pat yo BO wil teach U learning how to kissinger this song with you!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Renewable Energy Discussions

Search the Renewable Energy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Mon SpaceBlues 26,948
Clean tech closing in on energy storage Jul 27 Goracle 9
Renewable energies fail cost analysis... Duh Jul 27 Solarman 1
Irresponsible Physicians Oppose Nuclear Energy (Dec '13) Jul 27 SpaceBlues 257
Don Brunell | It's not easy being green in the ... Jul 26 Solarman 1
Activists, others protest proposed utility fee Jul 26 Solarman 1
Two wind farms now on hold Jul 26 ABoggs 22
•••
•••