Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'pro...

Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia

There are 305 comments on the Canada.com story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Temperatures are on the rise in B.C. but don't sweat it, there's plenty you can do to cool down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#66 Jul 6, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
From the context of your usage, coupling it with terms like "freak of nature", and a generally pejorative tone, it's reasonable to recognize an intentional negative set of associations.

Your assumptions are all wrong, a freak of nature is what it is, a freak of nature, there is nothing bad about it.

The fact that you're queer, it's not your fault you were born that way. Hehehehe

Location hidden

#67 Jul 6, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer the more scientific term genetic defect?
Sort of like being born with a severe form of mental illness.

Very well said, indeed.

Location hidden

#68 Jul 6, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Dimiti100 did in post 57
hehehehe
You seem to be running away from yourself. Hehehehe.

One day science will be advanced enough to turn queers like you into normal people.

Hehehehe.

The bible tells you that and I quote from Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with another man..they are committing an abomination, etc etc etc.

Hehehehe.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#69 Jul 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
One day science will be advanced enough to turn queers like you into normal people.
Hehehehe.
The bible tells you that and I quote from Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with another man..they are committing an abomination, etc etc etc.
Hehehehe.
well at least you aren't being anti-gay!

NOT

What a fraud.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#70 Jul 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hehehehe.
Hehehehe.
R U still toting George Rekkers bags?

Location hidden

#71 Jul 6, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>well at least you aren't being anti-gay!
NOT
What a fraud.

Look stupid, I'm not anti gay, I know they are born that way, it's not their fault, however, I'm anti the filthy practices you perverted queers indulge in.

Remember what the bible says, stop engaging in abominations. Hehehehe.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#73 Jul 6, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer the more scientific term genetic defect?
Sort of like being born with a severe form of mental illness.
It is certainly a "scientific term", though not applied to gay orientation by anyone in the credible scientific community.

The line of thought being used is:

Something is different.
The difference makes me uncomfortable.
Reasonable sounding explanations are fielded, not that address the discomfort, rather to support why the difference is "bad" in order to defend the discomfort.

This is not rational.

It is called "rationalization".

Location hidden

#74 Jul 6, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexuality has to do with manifestations of gender? Hmmmm. So you are asexual?
I thought queers claimed sexuality was possible within genders?
Sex and sexuality are frequently conflated in colloquial usage.

I'm not being colloquial here.

Sex (gender) has many and varied expressions in the whole person. The totality of these expressions is called a person's "sexuality".

Location hidden

#75 Jul 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your assumptions are all wrong, a freak of nature is what it is, a freak of nature, there is nothing bad about it.
The fact that you're queer, it's not your fault you were born that way. Hehehehe
There IS nothing wrong with a "freak of nature".

There IS something wrong with the tone of your usage.

Location hidden

#76 Jul 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look stupid, I'm not anti gay, I know they are born that way, it's not their fault, however, I'm anti the filthy practices you perverted queers indulge in.
Is there some reason to pay any attention to the "bible"? If there is, I'm certainly interested in reading it.
Jessica

Buchholz, Germany

#77 Jul 7, 2013
YAHWEH God hates Homosexuals and Lesbians !

Remember how YAHWEH God wipe out the City Sodom Gomorah ??

I´m telling you it will happen again one day.
Jessica

Buchholz, Germany

#78 Jul 7, 2013
A Homosexual don´t agree with me ??

Or maybe because he don´t believe in GOD ??

the HIV Virus is just a small punishment from YAHWEH God.

There will be GREATER PUNISHMENT from YAHWEH God.

Remember what I said.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#79 Jul 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Proverbs 6:16-19

King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Wow you're batting 1000!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#80 Jul 7, 2013
Jessica wrote:
YAHWEH God hates Homosexuals and Lesbians !
Remember how YAHWEH God wipe out the City Sodom Gomorah ??
I´m telling you it will happen again one day.
Yes I remember that story. It ends with a father being rewarded by God (committing rape on his virgin daughters.)

Your Bible knowledge is underwhelming.
Ezekiel 16:48-50

King James Version (KJV)

48 As I live, saith the Lord God, Sodom thy sister hath not done, she nor her daughters, as thou hast done, thou and thy daughters.

49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

Ezekiel 16:48-50

New International Version (NIV)

48 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did what you and your daughters have done.

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

How come your type always look for passages like the one you used, but ignore the words of Jesus?

Luke 10:25-37 for example?

And Matt. 5:11? Oh and lets not forget: Colossians 1:16

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#81 Jul 7, 2013
Jessica wrote:
A Homosexual don´t agree with me ??
Or maybe because he don´t believe in GOD ??
the HIV Virus is just a small punishment from YAHWEH God.
There will be GREATER PUNISHMENT from YAHWEH God.
Remember what I said.
Ever stop to think God sent HIV so YOU could LEARN compassion.

People like you who worship punishment are called sadists and masochists by professionals.

I pray that soon you will turn away from your God of Judgmental Hate to the one of Love, Compassion and kindness. But of course if you choose to worship evil, that's your free choice.

Remember this as well: Matthew 25:31-46

Location hidden

#82 Jul 7, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Proverbs 6:16-19
King James Version (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Wow you're batting 1000!

I don't give a fack about king james version. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#83 Jul 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some reason to pay any attention to the "bible"? If there is, I'm certainly interested in reading it.

I've said on here a few times that, I think the bible, religions, god, pope, jews, covenant etc etc, it's all bollocks.

The point I was making is, for almost 2000 years queers like you and your abominations have been frowned upon, it's abnormal, it's unnatural, contrary to the course of nature.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#84 Jul 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I've said on here a few times that, I think the bible, religions, god, pope, jews, covenant etc etc, it's all bollocks.
The point I was making is, for almost 2000 years queers like you and your abominations have been frowned upon, it's abnormal, it's unnatural, contrary to the course of nature.
That's interesting because bigots and assholes like you have been frowned upon for far longer than 2000 years.

You have also quoted Leviticus a few times. So if what you claim now is true, were you being a fraud then or are you being a fraud now?

Contrary to the course of nature? How? Being a same sex couple isn't much different than being an infertile heterosexual couple as far as child birth goes.

You're claiming my father and step mother aren't 'normal" because they won't be able to have children.

How many post menopausal women do you know of that get pregnant? Are they "normal"?

For that matter some people think two bowel movements a day is normal. When they have 3 do they become "freaks of nature" and revert back to normal when they only shit twice a day?

You really should think this stuff through before you post such inane statements.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#85 Jul 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
So you DO use the Bible!

So much for YOUR bollocks. HA HA HA HA!

Let us know when you're done jumping the fences ok?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#86 Jul 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
No the point you keep making is that you call it an abomination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuclear Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Renewables more efficient, less costly,... Sat Solarman 3
News Nuclear waste burial report (May '15) Sat lionTG 4
News Companies move forward on nuclear waste storage... Sat lionTG 6
News Nuclear power divides California's environmenta... Aug 23 Solarman 1
News Russia May Replace Belarus' Nuclear Reactor aft... Aug 1 warrengraham 1
News Illinois Doesn't Value Exelon's Nuclear Power -... Jul '16 warrengraham 2
News The hollow promise of renewable energy Jul '16 Solarman 3
More from around the web