New Mexico State Police end watch of ...

New Mexico State Police end watch of nuclear shipments to WIPP

There are 7 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jan 8, 2013, titled New Mexico State Police end watch of nuclear shipments to WIPP. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

New Mexico State Police says it has decided to stop monitoring nuclear waste shipments to the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant near Carlsbad - a decision that WIPP spokesperson Deb Gill said will not have any impact on the nuclear waste plant's operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2013
It's about time these MOE RONS ended this antiquated practice. It was comparable to asking your neighbor to keep an eye on your house while you are away on vacation even though you have a state of the art security system.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaah a

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
buster browning

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jan 14, 2013
it has been a waste of time for the past 10 years
Under Arrest

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I would like to have a hot, young state cop-ette pull me over wearing just her belt and read my my rights...in the nude!!!

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Under Arrest wrote:
I would like to have a hot, young state cop-ette pull me over wearing just her belt and read my my rights...in the nude!!!
Ditto! Only for me, it would have to be another male with a VERY BIG nightstick.(blushing)

Ol' KBR's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boi.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
wow

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Jan 16, 2013
why advertize this? is'nt that inviting trouble? jus quit doing it...... why tell everyone?
movie goer

Artesia, NM

#6 Jan 16, 2013
wow wrote:
why advertize this? is'nt that inviting trouble? jus quit doing it...... why tell everyone?
Because this was all suppose to traumatize us into thinking that if the brave policemen weren't there with the shipment, then they wouldn't be able to reflect the deadly rays off their shiney badges and save the animals in the road-sides....like.... hey I saw it in the movie "China Syndrom". It was in a movie, so it must be science. Anyway, that program was 10 years' worth of tax gravey poured on our boys-in-blue and they'll miss it! Oh, the humanity! Radiation is so aWFull. Now, they'll actually have to find some OTHER excuse to justify their benefits/wages/retirement. Oh, the pooooooor boobs.
wow

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jan 20, 2013
LOL... Justify, really! Is it justifiale that Lebron James, got a 90 million dollar nike contract @ 18 yrs old- cuz he could dunk? I don't know what cops (benefits/wages/retirement) is... However, I know that all police forces are shorthanded - so I would guess that those things arn't enough to make the job desirable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuclear Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plan for high-level radioactive waste in Texas ... Jun 25 BDV 2
News Nuclear-power plant planned for Piketon (Jun '09) Jun 23 Memories 2
News Could Great Lakes tsunami hit Ontario nuclear p... (Mar '11) Jun 22 Tsunami 9
News Take a magnificent look at the sun through a te... Jun 19 ApePeeD 1
News Feds to hold meetings on nuclear dump certifica... Jun 17 JWhitmore 1
News Hope For A Nuclear-free Taiwan Jun 15 TW_sugar_daddio 1
News Proposal for waste storage site advances Jun 11 Local CaveMan 1
More from around the web