The war over our nuclear waste dump

The war over our nuclear waste dump

There are 5 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Jun 13, 2014, titled The war over our nuclear waste dump. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

AUSTRALIA needs a place to dump radioactive waste, but negotiating with Aboriginal landowners is proving harder than first thought as this legal stoush continues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Clive Palmer

Shanghai, China

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Shoot the stupid useless black cnuts.
BDV

Decatur, GA

#2 Jun 14, 2014
soooo concerned ...

soooo very concerned ...
Indian Bricklayer

Australia

#3 Jun 14, 2014
I say keep the nuclear waste in south west sydney where all the high level nuclear waste is produced at lucas heights.
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4 Jun 14, 2014
We could just dump the nuclear waste somewhere like Blacktown, where there is already lots of retards and mutated nong nongs. Noone would ever
notice the piles of radioactive stuff on the street corners.

Since: May 14

Roleystone, Australia

#5 Jun 14, 2014
I'm sure they can find a place that isn't covered under native title and is suitable ie New Zealand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuclear Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Public Input Sought For Concrete Erosion Plan A... Mar 15 h sevigny 1
News A Physicist and Possible Adviser to Trump Descr... Mar 6 Into The Night 28
News Ukraine, Korea mark silver jubilee of diplomacy Feb '17 UKRAINE WINS THE ... 1
News Thousands of Fukushima evacuees face hardship a... Feb '17 CANCERSIDASPANDAE... 66
News The state of residential solar power Feb '17 Solarman 1
News Solar incentive program in cross hairs this leg... Jan '17 Solarman 1
News China to help build 2 Pakistan nuclear plants (Oct '08) Jan '17 Glowing Phart 255
More from around the web