These 7 Nations Are Global Warming's ...

These 7 Nations Are Global Warming's Biggest Offenders

There are 4 comments on the Scientific Blogging story from Feb 1, 2014, titled These 7 Nations Are Global Warming's Biggest Offenders. In it, Scientific Blogging reports that:

When it comes to global warming, there are seven big contributors: China is obviously number one, but exempt from climate treaties, as is India and Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scientific Blogging.

SpaceBlues

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2014
These are the seven big contributors to global warming: the United States, China, Russia, Brazil, India, Germany, and the United Kingdom.

Didn't you know? Read more..
BDV

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 2, 2014
"Global Warming"?!??
I thought that was abandoned in favor of the more elastic concept of "climate change"
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 2, 2014
BDV wrote:
I thought..
no. You didn't. Or you would know that the issue of climate change is an EFFECT of global warming. i.e "AGW induced climate changes'.

Now, start thinking..
curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Feb 2, 2014
Same bunch of greenies trying to blame everything on mans activities. Golwbull Warming is a Myth Hoax Fraud. The current winterstorm across the USA is prof that glowbull armi isn't happening. Now the pole shift & weaking of the magnosphere that's real. Ther isn't any normal or optimal climate and no one had the authority to try and dictate what the climate should be. The planet and its climate are not static it has been constantly changing since forever. Man doesn't cause it and man cant mitigate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuclear Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miss USA is Kara McCullough, a chemist with the... May 16 SadButTrue 1
News Africa can be a leader in renewable energy - Bi... May 6 Solarman 1
News Electric Grid Study Ordered by U.S. Energy Chie... Apr '17 Solarman 1
mentalist yvette predicted 911 10 years prior g... Apr '17 NSA 1
wwiii predicted and muke part 1 yr mentalist ... Apr '17 NSA 1
News This One Weird Thing Predicted If Your County V... Apr '17 Gotti 25
News Energy bill could raise electric rates Apr '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web