Pakistan Raises 7 Objections On India...

Pakistan Raises 7 Objections On Indiaa s Planned Dam On Indus

There are 7 comments on the www.apakistannews.com story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Pakistan Raises 7 Objections On Indiaa s Planned Dam On Indus. In it, www.apakistannews.com reports that:

Monday, March 29, 2010 at 12:11 pm under Pakistan News Pakistan Raises 7 Objections On Indiaa s Planned Dam On Indus India has handed over the design of Chutak Hydroelectric Project to Pakistan during the second round of Indus Water Commission meeting in Lahore today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.apakistannews.com.

Tit for Tat

Rajkot, India

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Who cares how many objection you raise.You can keep raising objection and slogans too , to keep yourselves busy.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Tit for Tat wrote:
Who cares how many objection you raise.You can keep raising objection and slogans too , to keep yourselves busy.
Dear read the Indus Water Treaty of 60's Signed both by Pakistan & India and World Bank is the guarantor So i don't think that India Would Think for Such Foolishness already India is suffering heavily with risen Inflation ... if u still want to give a try then sure u can ...

“Patience is the key to joy.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Who cares about barking dogs that bark whole day and night.........

MAY BE IT'S TIME TO euthanize POGS.
Hafeez Saeed

Fountain Valley, CA

#5 Mar 29, 2010
mICHEAL wrote:
<quoted text>Dear read the Indus Water Treaty of 60's Signed both by Pakistan & India and World Bank is the guarantor So i don't think that India Would Think for Such Foolishness already India is suffering heavily with risen Inflation ... if u still want to give a try then sure u can ...
mAMU,

Ab paani ke liys jihad karna padegaa.....Bahoot jald porkistan ka daana pani bandh ho jayegaa...
sas

Karachi, Pakistan

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Sticks & stones will break my bones but words will not hurt me..
old english saying
RAAAAW

Agoura Hills, CA

#7 Mar 29, 2010
sas wrote:
Sticks & stones will break my bones but words will not hurt me..
old english saying
BUMs & iEDs will break my bones but fatwas will not hurt me...Modern porki saying....
KafirInfidel

East Brunswick, NJ

#9 Mar 29, 2010
mICHEAL wrote:
<quoted text>Dear read the Indus Water Treaty of 60's Signed both by Pakistan & India and World Bank is the guarantor So i don't think that India Would Think for Such Foolishness already India is suffering heavily with risen Inflation ... if u still want to give a try then sure u can ...

Please state which sections of the treaty India has violated. Pakistan already lost an arbitration recently. So back up with specifics instead of what your madarassa or your media or your government tells you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hydroelectric Power Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Australia to expand hydropower project to addre... Mar '17 Solarman 1
News Half of Ohio city's energy to come from water a... (May '16) May '16 Solarman 1
News Fitch Rates American Muni Power Greenup Project... (Apr '16) Apr '16 ron ward 1
News Board to vote on purchase of Mine Falls hydroel... (Dec '15) Dec '15 jstrong196 1
News Colorado's big coal-burning utilities take a tu... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Solarman 1
News Local Voices: What economics teaches us about e... (Feb '15) Feb '15 karland 1
please help with by answering theses questions ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web