Any Body Interested in a FREE Commercial 25kW + Biomass Boiler (UK)
Posted in the Biomass Forum
Since: Jul 12
#1 Jul 8, 2012
How Can We Help? Why should our business's connect?
B-Efficient are a provider of investor funded biomass and heat pump installations. We have secured investor funding to install BIOMASS BOILERS and HEAT PUMPS at suitable premises. This means we can install a biomass boiler worth upwards of £100,000 each (example cost for primary school £120,000) for FREE and you can enjoy the savings on heating bills.
Heating costs are ever rising increasingly, the UK Renewable Heat Incentive is the Governments MASTER PLAN to reduce your heating bills, saving you money and increasing your green credentials all for FREE.
The RHI subsidy payments are paid to those who install Biomass Boilers and Heat Pumps. Companies like us "B-Efficient" work with the Government and we are paid back through RHI payments.
We are looking for suitable businesses to work with.
If you spend £18,000 a year on heating bills and use oil of gas you can expect a reduction of 50% on fuel bills every year, if you spend £50,000 a year heating bills you can expect a reduction of 60% a year, If you spend £100,000 a year on heating bills you can expect a reduction of 64% a year.
• Eligible boiler sizes- Any biomass system greater than 25 kWh
• Full load operating hours Minimum of 1314 hours per year
• Location Anywhere in England, Scotland or Wales
• The supply and installation of a biomass boiler will be fully funded and includes: boiler, fuel storage and delivery system, all supporting hardware and the cost of installation of a fully functional biomass boiler connected to the existing heating system.
• Term 20 Years
• Basis - lease as rental for space of boiler installation
For the duration of the lease, the funder will own the Biomass boiler system which is then transferred to the customer at the end of the term
Opt Out clause:
• The customer may opt out of the lease any time after a pre-determined minimum term (based on site details and investment), usually year 10 or later. A table of cancellation charges will be provided with the lease documentation.
• The funder will receive all benefits of the RHI until either the Opt Out is exercised or the lease comes to a natural end.
During the lease period, the customer will be responsible for:
• Day-to-day maintenance and operation
• Routine cleaning
• Provide free access to site for periodic maintenance / site inspection as well as meter reading.
The investor will be responsible for:
• Annual service
• Repair of boiler in case of failure*
• Ash disposal
• Insuring the boiler and equipment
• System performance monitoring, site inspection and meter reading
Make your Application for FREE Biomass Boilers or FREE Heat Pumps Today.﻿
CALL 01162997977 OR EMAIL [email protected]
Add your comments below
|Zero Carbon or Bust||Jul '15||KitemanSA||9|
|Nation's renewable energy consumption highest s...||Jul '15||Solarman||1|
|US announces plans to reduce agricultural carbo...||Apr '15||Sterkfontein Swar...||11|
|Investors Chip In as Renewables Rise Towards Re...||Apr '15||Solarman||1|
|UK's a 46 billion bid for EIB nuclear loan (Dec '14)||Dec '14||Clear Dharma||1|
|Willow trees are cost-efficient cleaners of con... (Dec '14)||Dec '14||Stephany McDowell||1|
|VIASPACE and Tibbar Energy USVI Report Progress... (Oct '14)||Oct '14||Laura||1|
Find what you want!
Search Biomass Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC