Obama's budget proposal could aid aut...

Obama's budget proposal could aid automakers

There are 3 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Obama's budget proposal could aid automakers. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

WASHINGTON - A quick look at President Barack Obama's budget proposal suggests a handful of changes to programs - as well as at least one additional effort - that could potentially aid automakers based in metro Detroit and elsewhere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Apr 10, 2013
While Russia is putting nuke Sub.s into place aimed at our shores !

For more info than tv news now , go to Facebook Alchemy page for better resources, please ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I'm thinking maybe the BBC and Aljezera are better sources of news than Facebook.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
I'm thinking maybe the BBC and Aljezera are better sources of news than Facebook.
Everyone is on fb search Alchemy page for a fast new resource on another level and hurry the effort .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The push for solar energy takes flight Sat Solarman 1
News Solar power: Is it right for you? Sat Solarman 1
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) Sat Solarman 25
News Warner dusts off 55 mph Speed Limit (Jul '08) Sat litesong 60
News Solar company leaves trail of unhappy customers... Sat Dying Smoker 2
News Schwarzenegger seeks $95M for green research (Dec '06) Jun 24 Follow The Money 5
News Here's where the US nuclear boom turned into a ... Jun 23 BDV 2
More from around the web