Expert: We must act fast on warming

Expert: We must act fast on warming

There are 28465 comments on the Kansas.com story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Expert: We must act fast on warming. In it, Kansas.com reports that:

Droughts, melting ice caps and glaciers, rising sea levels and mass extinctions will all be a reality unless the U.S. and the world cut back on carbon emissions dramatically, said James Hansen, director of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas.com.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26397 Jan 18, 2013
The spacedoutblues repeats it's self because it is a certified I really really don't know scientific science climate change global worming cooling. All spacedoutblues knows is useless cut and paste babble. Oh the spacedoutblues is spaced-out.
SpaceBlues

United States

#26398 Jan 18, 2013
Fact. Professor Muller could do all that at Berkeley because he's a real PhD.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26399 Jan 18, 2013
Could be but you have nothing to offer because your just spaced out. A real Space person really really knows.
SpaceBlues

United States

#26400 Jan 18, 2013
Why would a fake PhD act as a troll in a Topix forum? Because it has no talent.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26401 Jan 19, 2013
SpacedoutBlues wrote:
The troll above AKA spaced out spacedoutblues. Again doesn’t have a clue about any topic. See why the commander troll faints on a regular basis.
PHD sends a message to people like you that doesn’t have a clue. All you have is cut and paste useless babble scientific science fiction. Now that is the real reason why you spacedoutblues are the commander troll. Now don't faint again.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#26402 Jan 19, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
He's not a real PHD. I think he's a kid/ barring that a moron.

Fairfax, VA

#26403 Jan 19, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
I saw that at another forum. All the MAJOR right wing idiots were calling themselves' Einstein's Brain or Superman.

Talk about deluded...

This deluded guy PHD is cut from that cloth.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26404 Jan 20, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M not a real ANYTHING. I think I'M THE kid/ barring that a moron.
No your a LESS-ON.

Fairfax, VA

#26405 Jan 20, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Fact. Professor Muller could do all that at Berkeley because he's a real PhD.
bbc did a great story on this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
SpaceBlues

United States

#26406 Jan 20, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
bbc did a great story on this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
I agree. The Berkeley group consists of "10 scientists, mostly physicists, including such luminaries as Saul Perlmutter, winner of this year's [2011] Nobel Physics Prize for research showing the Universe's expansion is accelerating."

Muller: "Our biggest surprise was that the new results agreed so closely with the warming values published previously."

Phil Jones(CRU) was glad as well.

"It is now time for an apology from all those, including US presidential hopeful Rick Perry, who have made false claims that the evidence for global warming has been faked by climate scientists."
SoE

Garden City, ID

#26407 Jan 20, 2013
PHD wrote:
Could be but you have nothing to offer because your just spaced out. A real Space person really really knows.
I'm having a bit of trouble following your math...
Is PHD pronouced fid ?
litesong

Camano Island, WA

#26408 Jan 20, 2013
SoE wrote:
Is PHD pronounced fid ?
PHD is pronounced 'phud fetid feces face'. Truthfully, it will answer to 'phud fetid feces face', whereas PHD is not a truthful avatar.
SoE

Garden City, ID

#26409 Jan 20, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Untrue...,it seems ,although, his talents reside somewhere other than physical science ?
What is a PHD ?...His presentation doesn't lead me to believe a PhD...
Perhaps a PHD is one who views the world throught Bose/Einstein condensate?
and we all know what position/condition the brain has to attain for that lofty vision...
litesong

Camano Island, WA

#26410 Jan 20, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
He's not a real PHD. I think he's a kid/ barring that a moron.
Think it is a kid. So far, he has defended slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs & alleged & proud threateners.

However, it will not actually perform slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms & alleged & proud threats, because it is too scared.
SoE

Garden City, ID

#26411 Jan 20, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
PHD is pronounced 'phud fetid feces face'. Truthfully, it will answer to 'phud fetid feces face', whereas PHD is not a truthful avatar.
I sometimes, perhaps mistakingly,interpret PHD as Partially Handicapped Donkey ?
That is of course not a general judgement. He may well be at the head of that particular group in Mensa...
SoE

Garden City, ID

#26412 Jan 20, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that at another forum. All the MAJOR right wing idiots were calling themselves' Einstein's Brain or Superman.
Talk about deluded...
This deluded guy PHD is cut from that cloth.
He has the insight of Broca's brain ?(currently)
litesong

Camano Island, WA

#26413 Jan 20, 2013
SoE wrote:
I sometimes, perhaps mistakingly,interpret PHD as Partially Handicapped Donkey ?
You are mistaken.'phud fetid feces face' has never been partial to anyone & is totally handicapped.
mc

Springfield, NJ

#26414 Jan 23, 2013
Check out these products to help "green" your lifestyle... And if you don't care about the environment, check them out anyway, they'll save you money! Everyone loves money!

http://greenenergyefficientproducts.com/
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26415 Jan 23, 2013
SoE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a bit of trouble following your math...
Is PHD pronouced fid ?
I have a feeling you have a bit of trouble following anything of importance. Would that be the reason you follow "pinheadlitesout"?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#26416 Jan 23, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.'phud fetid feces face' has never been partial to anyone & is totally handicapped.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TVA customers expected to see savings in June s... 9 min Economics 23
News PG&Ea s Solar Choice Program Brings Clean Energ... Sat Solarman 1
News FT: The Big Green Bang: how renewable energy be... Sat Solarman 1
News Duke Energy Indiana and NSA Crane celebrate com... Sat Solarman 1
News Indiana governor signs bill aimed at dimming so... May 19 nnono 2
News Trump budget expected to slash research into re... May 19 Solarman 1
News Solar energy seminar to give cost saving tips May 18 Solarman 1
More from around the web