Global Warming Alarmists Chant - Forget The Carbon, We Demand The Tax'

Mar 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Heartland Institute

If global warming were truly a crisis, China would be the earth's bad-guy bully.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Deniers love their heartless inc. Boooooooo.....

:-(
Fun Facts

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"Global Warming Alarmists Chant - Forget The Carbon, We Demand The Tax'"

It's all about the money. If money can fix it, it's not the climate that is broken.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Same crap as their 'ditto machine', Forbes magazine.

Those are the key distortion.

One is that US is reducing emissions significantly. The reductions are minor and mostly due to the economic recession. While there are bright spots (such as booming wind generation and higher fuel economy' they are generally offset by a few 'wasters' and by the decline in nuclear power while promoting coal power (with low efficiency but cheap construction).

The second it the comparison of emissions BY COUNTRY as if all countries were equal. i.e Lithuania should produce as much pollution as the USA?? What a pile of stupid crap. Emissions should be calculated PER CAPITA since a share of the 'common resources' that are DISTRIBUTED GLOBALLY (i.e. the air) should be owned on a per person basis.

But it works as spin and diversion. The real shame here is that Forbes has moved from being a NEWS magazine to being a propaganda arm of Heartland and the forces of darkness.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

fun farts wrote:
It's all about the money.
toxic topix AGW deniers are best at concentrating on money, not how to earn it themselves, but how to get close to the money to rake off their unfair share. That's what business degrees are all about.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Well there you have it folks the "pinheadlitesout" has another case of diaper rash caused by diarrhea.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

There are now 28 people viewing this forum and not posting. I don't blame them with ph'd around.

As the records show, it has been stalking posters for some time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••