West Coast states and BC to link clim...

West Coast states and BC to link climate policies

There are 3 comments on the WHDH story from Oct 28, 2013, titled West Coast states and BC to link climate policies. In it, WHDH reports that:

The governors of Pacific coastal U.S. states and a Canadian province official on Monday vowed to collectively combat climate change by coordinating polices that place a price on greenhouse gas pollution and mandating the use of cleaner-burning fuels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 28, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO (AP)-- The governors of Pacific coastal U.S. states and a Canadian province official on Monday vowed to collectively combat climate change by coordinating polices that place a price on greenhouse gas pollution and mandating the use of cleaner-burning fuels.

Governors of California, Oregon, Washington and the environment minister of British Columbia, Mary Polak, gathered in San Francisco to commit to working together to coordinate efforts with the hope of stimulating a clean-energy economy in a region with a combined gross domestic product of $2.8 trillion.

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/1...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Oct 29, 2013
I hope west coast utility bills hit $15000 a month!
it'll serve you idiots right!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 29, 2013
carey529 wrote:
I hope west coast utility bills hit $15000 a month!
it'll serve you idiots right!
No way, Jose.. Eat your heart out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GE And Tesla Motors, Cynically Promoting Renewa... 1 hr tell it like it is 1
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... 4 hr tell it like it is 1
News Trump Team's Memo Hints at Broad Shake-Up of U.... 12 hr Moaner8768 2
News As solar power expands the work day, incomes ri... 12 hr Solarman 1
News 5 lessons activists can learn from Florida's su... 13 hr Sparks2099 12
News Aps Aps and Aes Bring Energy Storage to Arizona... 13 hr Solarman 1
News Solar Power Actually Made Global Warming Worse,... 15 hr Another Damn Liberal 26
More from around the web