New Australian Prime Ministers' anti-environmental agenda

Sep 20, 2013 Full story: The Ecologist 70

Australian environmentalists' declare new Prime Minister, Tony Abbotts' green agenda as 'anti-environmental', designed only to profit the mining industry at the cost of climate change solutions, reports Maxine Newlands...... In the first few days of his Premiership Tony Abbott announced the eradication of key environmental policies.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#63 Sep 26, 2013
thor wrote:
<quoted text>oh god !, Ive sent her off on another farking rant ! so how did you feel when Juliar knifed your hero Rudd ahoe ? sorry ahoe but your own team knifed your hero !lol by the way I never attacked Rudd when he was first elected , because he was elected by the Australian people , unlike you I took the stance that the Australian public has spoken , the majority has decided ! I wore it , suggest you go back over all the posts you ranting farking idiot ! not once did I bag Rudd for being elected ( you now should at least try to prove me wrong , other wise it makes you look like a farking idiot !) you are once again making an assumption ! and once again you are wrong !however I did bag the fark out of Juliar ! so get your fact,s right ahoe ! and stop making assumptions farkwit !
What a load of unadulterated shit you lib lovers talk, you act like Rudd was treated well by the media and Libs and that Julia didn't have to stand up against sexism in the parliament because the Libs constantly attacked her for simply being a woman...I too have a long memory and I have never in all my years seen the kind of antagonism and negativity used against Rudd or Gillard that Abbott and his mob have used and lies shall we mention the unadulterated lies.....and you are whinging because I am on Abbotts case?....tough shit you sookie la la, grow up and take it like a man and not a pussy....Don't read my post if you havent got the balls.
thor

Perth, Australia

#64 Sep 26, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
!
Im going to put this in the most simplistic term,s I can Ahoe - NO YOU CAN NOT !!!! we only have the knife wielder calling him a MISOGYNISTIC pig !she who suffer,s from misandry (Juliar), you sure you want to agree with that c nt? the boats are sorted , the thing is Abbott doesnt give a shyte about what Indonesia think,s (good on him )! by the way the buying of boats was only ever put out there as an idea !(at least he had one )it was never implemented so should have no bearing on anything , somewhat like the Labor idea of free insulation ( oh that happened didnt it! and how many died ?)look ahoe , you seem to think that your intelligence is so great that the rest of Australia should bow to you ! I think you should look at yourself , you may well be a misandrist (do not know if that is a word )if you are intelligent ? your intelligence is tainted

Perth, Australia

#65 Sep 26, 2013
thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Im going to put this in the most simplistic term,s I can Ahoe - NO YOU CAN NOT !!!! we only have the knife wielder calling him a MISOGYNISTIC pig !she who suffer,s from misandry (Juliar), you sure you want to agree with that c nt?
A: Abbott is a patriarchal misogynistic pig.

the boats are sorted , the thing is Abbott doesnt give a shyte about what Indonesia think,s (good on him )! by the way the buying of boats was only ever put out there as an idea !(at least he had one )
A: Well if that is all you require from your pollie is that he has a useless idea, you are with the right scum bags.
it was never implemented so should have no bearing on anything , somewhat like the Labor idea of free insulation ( oh that happened didnt it! and how many died ?)look ahoe ,
A: How many did Howard send to die in a war based on lies the difference is one was the fault of the Lib PM, and one wasn't the fault of the Labor PM....
you seem to think that your intelligence is so great that the rest of Australia should bow to you ! I think you should look at yourself , you may well be a misandrist (do not know if that is a word )if you are intelligent ? your intelligence is tainted
A: I think I have way more intelligence than you, I don't vote for someone who fails to cost his policies....you noong.
thor

Perth, Australia

#66 Sep 26, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of unadulterated shit you lib lovers talk, you act like Rudd was treated well by the media and Libs and that Julia didn't have to stand up against sexism in the parliament because the Libs constantly attacked her for simply being a woman...I too have a long memory and I have never in all my years seen the kind of antagonism and negativity used against Rudd or Gillard that Abbott and his mob have used and lies shall we mention the unadulterated lies.....and you are whinging because I am on Abbotts case?....tough shit you sookie la la, grow up and take it like a man and not a pussy....Don't read my post if you havent got the balls.
you farking Misandrist !=Man ,boy hating woman - seem,s to sum up this poster really , doesnt it ? Rudd was treated poorly because he was simply not up to the task of Running a country - there are figures in black and white to verify this !! as for Juliar , shyte she brought the idea to the table that that sexism was the reason she was doing a shyte job !there are also figures in black and white ! sorry ahoe she was just doing a shyte job! and if you really want to look at antagonism and negativity suggest you look at your own post here ! as for tough shyte sookie la la , Im not even going to comment other than saying you were the one saying you are intelligent ! guess not that intelligent - kindergarten statement really ! I read your post and replied , however I think you may still have bigger balls than me - that,s not a compliment by the way ! take it like a man Ahomana ( not like your husband ) like a real man !rolmfao
dogma

Colorado Springs, CO

#67 Sep 26, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to put this in the most simplistic term,s I can Ahoe - NO YOU CAN NOT !!!! we only have the knife wielder calling him a MISOGYNISTIC pig !she who suffer,s from misandry (Juliar), you sure you want to agree with that c nt?
the boats are sorted , the thing is Abbott doesnt give a shyte about what Indonesia think,s (good on him )! by the way the buying of boats was only ever put out there as an idea !(at least he had one )
A: Well if that is all you require from your pollie is that he has a useless idea, you are with the right scum bags.
it was never implemented so should have no bearing on anything , somewhat like the Labor idea of free insulation ( oh that happened didnt it! and how many died ?)look ahoe ,
A: How many did Howard send to die in a war based on lies the difference is one was the fault of the Lib PM, and one wasn't the fault of the Labor PM....
you seem to think that your intelligence is so great that the rest of Australia should bow to you ! I think you should look at yourself , you may well be a misandrist (do not know if that is a word )if you are intelligent ? your intelligence is tainted
A: I think I have way more intelligence than you, I don't vote for someone who fails to cost his policies....you noong.
It gets quite high and mighty for a welfare leech doesn't it. It must actually think its big mouth means something to someone.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#68 Sep 26, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with sugar cane waste as a sustainable fuel source is that it uses massive amounts of water which can environmental impact including ground water depletion, pollution run off, and algae blooms from waste run off. Brazil is the largest sugar cane ethanol producer in the world, but people are burning four times the area of sugar cane plantations than previously realized, and itís producing far more pollution than they thought. For every unit of energy generated, the ethanol-biofuel use produces a lot less CO2 (plant fertilizer) but more volatile organic compounds (VOCís), more carbon monoxide, more nitrous oxides, as well as more sulphur dioxides. Compared to gasoline and diesel, over its whole life cycle, every unit of energy produced with sugar cane produces 10 times as much volatile organic compounds (VOCís), carbon monoxide, and nitrous oxides. The amount PM10&#8242;s and PM2.5&#8242;s produced with ethanol fuels is even higher. Most of the pollution comes from burning fields of sugar cane. In short it is safer to stay with deisel and gasoline.
If your concerned about effects of new fuel then you'd still be back in the 1700's burning whale blubber.

E85 fuel, along with hydrogen, will be the future because you can drive & fill your car up as you do now. E85 fuel produces 50% less monoxide & dioxide emissions (Yale University's Journal of Industrial Ecology)- so I don't know where you got your info saying it produces more. It reduces tailpipe particle matter (all that PM stuff your quoting) by average 21%. Are you aware the PM10 you quote above is dust. So the last car to produce PM10 was Fred Flinstones. And the largest source of PM2.5 is .... coal fired power plants.

Ethanol is less volatile & gives vehicles better performance. You believe the earth is warming so then ethonal produces 35% less C02. Ethanol is biodegradable in a spillage. American National Research Centre states 1 gallon of ethanol uses 47% less water to produce than 1 gallon of petroleum. Another perspective - it take 6 times more water to make a cup of coffee than 1 gallon of ethanol.

Ethanol as a fuel allows countries to be less reliant on arab cartels and thus creates many new local jobs.

BTW there is only 1 area in Australia that still burns cane (and it looks fantastic when it goes up). So 90% of cane is cut green. And every scientific environment group on energy says power from bagasse is CO2 neutral & minimal GHG release.
thor

Perth, Australia

#69 Sep 26, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>Im going to put this in the most simplistic term,s I can Ahoe - NO YOU CAN NOT !!!! we only have the knife wielder calling him a MISOGYNISTIC pig !she who suffer,s from misandry (Juliar), you sure you want to agree with that c nt?
fark now you are going on about who Australia has for Allies ( you seem to change the farking subject to suit yourself ?) I thought we were talking about Australian politics ? here,s a question for you Ahomana , we were lied to by the yank,s yes funny that.however we followed as we have an agreement on stuff like that, it,s all apart of being an ally , yes it was when we had Howard as a Prime Minister! however that in itself would not have mattered - it could have been any Prime Minister - Hawk , Keating fark who ever was in power at the time , we still would have followed , we were obliged to so ! do you not understand that ? only an idiot would not understand that ! by the way Rudd and Gillard both kept the same forces in the region - so therefore your argument on that point is a little bit silly really (farking pointless really ) AND NOW FOR THE GEM AHOMANA ACTUALLY POSTED THIS- I think I have way more intelligence than you ( taken out of context , but not by much , read the post ) hey Ahomana , not sure you do ? how ever if you do , good on you ! but either way you can be incredibly intelligent and a complete farking idiot at the same time ! I honestly doubt your intelligence ! simply for the fact , on would not declare it

Perth, Australia

#70 Sep 26, 2013
thor wrote:
<quoted text>you farking Misandrist !=Man ,boy hating woman - seem,s to sum up this poster really , doesnt it ? Rudd was treated poorly because he was simply not up to the task of Running a country - there are figures in black and white to verify this !! as for Juliar , shyte she brought the idea to the table that that sexism was the reason she was doing a shyte job !there are also figures in black and white ! sorry ahoe she was just doing a shyte job! and if you really want to look at antagonism and negativity suggest you look at your own post here ! as for tough shyte sookie la la , Im not even going to comment other than saying you were the one saying you are intelligent ! guess not that intelligent - kindergarten statement really ! I read your post and replied , however I think you may still have bigger balls than me - that,s not a compliment by the way ! take it like a man Ahomana ( not like your husband ) like a real man !rolmfao
What was shyte was the lies Abbott told about the economy to sure up his place alongside Howard as the biggest bullshit artists in history...

Perth, Australia

#71 Sep 26, 2013
thor wrote:
<quoted text>fark now you are going on about who Australia has for Allies ( you seem to change the farking subject to suit yourself ?) I thought we were talking about Australian politics ? here,s a question for you Ahomana , we were lied to by the yank,s yes funny that.however we followed as we have an agreement on stuff like that, it,s all apart of being an ally , yes it was when we had Howard as a Prime Minister! however that in itself would not have mattered - it could have been any Prime Minister - Hawk , Keating fark who ever was in power at the time , we still would have followed , we were obliged to so ! do you not understand that ? only an idiot would not understand that ! by the way Rudd and Gillard both kept the same forces in the region - so therefore your argument on that point is a little bit silly really (farking pointless really ) AND NOW FOR THE GEM AHOMANA ACTUALLY POSTED THIS- I think I have way more intelligence than you ( taken out of context , but not by much , read the post ) hey Ahomana , not sure you do ? how ever if you do , good on you ! but either way you can be incredibly intelligent and a complete farking idiot at the same time ! I honestly doubt your intelligence ! simply for the fact , on would not declare it
The only facts you can prove is that the Liberal government ignored the advice of it's own security agency and went to war, everything else is your delusional imagination...ASIO said that they had no proof of WMDs in Iraq and Howard chose to ignore our national security in favour of the yanks...that was his agenda as he was so far up their arse he could smell their shit . He alone is to blame for that lie and war, and he had committed the Labor goverment to the same said war, none of it had a thing to do with Labor you goose....other than them honouring an agreement made that Howard had committed us to....so stick a sock in it you bigoted ignorant tit.
joopacabra

Australia

#72 Sep 26, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
The only facts you can prove is that the Liberal government ignored the advice of it's own security agency and went to war, everything else is your delusional imagination...ASIO said that they had no proof of WMDs in Iraq and Howard chose to ignore our national security in favour of the yanks...that was his agenda as he was so far up their arse he could smell their shit . He alone is to blame for that lie and war, and he had committed the Labor goverment to the same said war, none of it had a thing to do with Labor you goose....other than them honouring an agreement made that Howard had committed us to....so stick a sock in it you bigoted ignorant tit.
Holy heck what a cvnt^^ I bet this one lives alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alternative Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massive renewable energy project alters German ... 2 hr Solarman 16
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Thu SpaceBlues 27,060
$6.5b China investment to fuel realty, manufact... Thu praveen pandey 1
Rooftop solar energy will reach or exceed grid ... Wed Solarman 7
Azerbaijan intends to invest in Iran's renewabl... Sep 17 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
When The Power's Out, Solar Panels May Not Keep... Sep 17 Solarman 1
Utility, solar industry to debate price of energy Sep 16 Solarman 1
•••

Alternative Energy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE