Christian stores burned in southern Egypt after Muslim girl allegedly sexually assaulted

Full story: The Washington Post

Police fired tear gas to disperse hundreds of Muslim protesters trying to storm a Coptic Christian church in southern Egypt Friday, after a word spread that a Christian man sexually assaulted a 6-year-old girl.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Of course this more Muslim lies that are used in Islamic countries to stir up christain hate.... This kind of story coming out of Egypt of all places is really funny,...women are gang raped in broad daylight in Egypt by raving lunatic mobs of Islamic men...and this is what makes them upset???? Hahahahaha
Card Carrying Zionist

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Mi_nina wrote:
Of course this more Muslim lies that are used in Islamic countries to stir up christain hate.... This kind of story coming out of Egypt of all places is really funny,...women are gang raped in broad daylight in Egypt by raving lunatic mobs of Islamic men...and this is what makes them upset???? Hahahahaha
Your tax dollars at work.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Why didn't the Muslims do what they usually do, blame the girl and stone her to death or whatever?

I thought it was always the woman's fault she was raped in Muslim countries...
Card Carrying Zionist

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
Why didn't the Muslims do what they usually do, blame the girl and stone her to death or whatever? I thought it was always the woman's fault she was raped in Muslim countries...
That's only when the rapist is a Muslim.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Radicalization of muslims in Egypt seems to be obvious enough. Once again, the US be thanked. I'm sure in the nearest future we are regularly to receive from Egypt such reports on muslims by hook or by crook attacking Christians all over the country. Today muslims openly came and attacked, but tomorrow muslim doctors in Egyptian hospitals will secretly start to infect every child coming from Christian family alike their colleagues already do it in Libya.

Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Syria, Egypt... gloomy times are coming for the Europeans in South. Since now got personally no even a doubt that initially that was the Washington's strategic plan to shake up the Arab world, to bring islamists into power in a number of strategically important countries and finally to surround Europe with jihadists in South.
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Once again the loveing muslims take action without any proof. Which, in reality, this was only an excuse to attack a christian business. I hope the day will come when christians become just as fanatic, and start slaugthering muslims on hearsay.
I honestly think all that inbreeding throughout their history has seriously destroyed what little brain cells they had left. Any group of people who walk around mecca in a circle and worship a meteorite is seriously brain damaged.
Islam is not a relegion, its a disease!
doug read the koran

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

hey doug - read the koran to find out where this idea comes from and why they do it. rather than living in your comfy democratic wishful thinking lala land
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Surprise, surprise....
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

IL Principe wrote:
Surprise, surprise....
Why???!
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The dhimmi is still in denial. The glorious copts have been slaughtered and their wives and daughters abducted.

Fcuk islum and fcuk dhimmies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qena, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro-Morsi marches prompt clashes, arrests acros... Apr '14 Syriana 20
In Egypt, a stork once detained by police on su... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jim 24
Stork detained as spy in Egypt found dead (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 8
Egyptian authorities detain suspected 'spy' swan (Aug '13) Sep '13 Faith 18
Stork arrested in Egypt as suspected spy (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 20
A case of ruffled feathers: Egypt authorities e... (Aug '13) Sep '13 SoE 7
A case of ruffled feathers: Egypt authorities d... (Sep '13) Sep '13 xkcd 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Qena, Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••