Egypt to Execute Muslim in Killings Christians

Jan 18, 2011 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

A Muslim men was awaiting execution Monday, January 17, after a court in Egypt sentenced him to death for his alleged involvement in the January 2010 killings of six Coptic Christians following Christmas mass ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

And I thought killing Christians was considered 'Good Sport'.
Love Hurghada

Renfrew, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 18, 2011
 
No country, or man, or law has any right to take away a life. That should be God's decision - to give or take a life - and God's decision alone.

Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly.

No-one is above God.

Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone - neither should quite a lot of southern US states, except Egypt is seen as a backward country. Mmm, makes you think!

Both as bad as each other
Love Hurghada

Renfrew, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 18, 2011
 
are

Since: Feb 10

Pagham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Love Hurghada wrote:
No country, or man, or law has any right to take away a life. That should be God's decision - to give or take a life - and God's decision alone.
Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly.
No-one is above God.
Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone - neither should quite a lot of southern US states, except Egypt is seen as a backward country. Mmm, makes you think!
Both as bad as each other
moron, god doesnt exist, what now!

“La Ilaha IllAllah”

Since: Nov 10

Aswan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Love Hurghada wrote:
No country, or man, or law has any right to take away a life. That should be God's decision - to give or take a life - and God's decision alone.
Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly.
No-one is above God.
Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone - neither should quite a lot of southern US states, except Egypt is seen as a backward country. Mmm, makes you think!
Both as bad as each other
Insha'lla all brothers and sisters will admit their crimes and it will be the Christians who are judged in the end.
Love Hurghada

Renfrew, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
moron, god doesnt exist, what now!
well if you don't believe in God, Natural Law - will that do you?

Toad!

Since: Feb 10

Pagham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 18, 2011
 
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
well if you don't believe in God, Natural Law - will that do you?
Toad!
No, Toadess!
danetoo

Shepperton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
Insha'lla all brothers and sisters will admit their crimes and it will be the Christians who are judged in the end.
oh only the christians?? Who says?? YOU??? LOLOL

And if it is the koran, then it is obviously not true that there is no restriction in religion .. then you do discriminate ...

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 18, 2011
 
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
Insha'lla all brothers and sisters will admit their crimes ...
... but only if the chief judge of the secular Qena security court rules against them!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
Insha'lla all brothers and sisters will admit their crimes and it will be the Christians who are judged in the end.
BS"D

Mhmmmm, i get the feeling that something is wrong with your common sense.

Maybe it's just a feeling, though.

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 18, 2011
 
Love Hurghada wrote:
No country, or man, or law has any right to take away a life. That should be God's decision - to give or take a life - and God's decision alone.
Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly.
No-one is above God.
Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone - neither should quite a lot of southern US states, except Egypt is seen as a backward country. Mmm, makes you think!
Both as bad as each other
Love hurghada:

The courts here set the justice!

Who killed an innocent person and prevented his life to continue....he must be killed back and his life must be off!

thats the justice and dont pay pity or mercy over them!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Love Hurghada wrote:
No country, or man, or law has any right to take away a life. That should be God's decision - to give or take a life - and God's decision alone.
Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly.
No-one is above God.
Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone - neither should quite a lot of southern US states, except Egypt is seen as a backward country. Mmm, makes you think!
Both as bad as each other
You contradict yourself with your statements:

"Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly."

"Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone...."

Egypt did just that!

Backward country? Obviously you know nothing of their history, nor the USA.

So it is fine to rape, kill and not suffer the outcome of these crimes? Both have been happening since the beginning of time with the full support of their Gods.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lilya wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself with your statements:
"Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly."
"Egypt shouldn't be executing anyone...."
Egypt did just that!
Backward country? Obviously you know nothing of their history, nor the USA.
So it is fine to rape, kill and not suffer the outcome of these crimes? Both have been happening since the beginning of time with the full support of their Gods.
I'm pretty sure she/he is against the death penalty in general and that is her objections here.

btw..I am against the death penalty also, because man is capable of making mistakes and so many innocent people have been wrongly executed.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 18, 2011
 
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure she/he is against the death penalty in general and that is her objections here.
btw..I am against the death penalty also, because man is capable of making mistakes and so many innocent people have been wrongly executed.
God instituted capital punishment in His Word. Would it be presumptuous of us to think that we could institute a higher standard? God has given government the authority to determine when capital punishment is due (Genesis 9:6; Romans 13:1-7). Christians should not fight against the government’s right to execute the perpetrators of the most evil of crimes.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 18, 2011
 
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure she/he is against the death penalty in general and that is her objections here.
btw..I am against the death penalty also, because man is capable of making mistakes and so many innocent people have been wrongly executed.
I could not agree more. There are many things that I think should carry the death penalty. Rape is one of them.
But we, as humans, have an imperfect system.

“333 Only Half Bad”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Love Hurghada wrote:
Anyone found guilty of murder or other serious crimes should be tried by a court of law and dealt with accordingly.
No-one is above God.
Hurehat,,,, I see you have had a big cup of stupid again.....Are you suggesting that the court of law is the representative of god??
.
And if they want to follow gods law is it then the " rip the head of every man woman and child in sight" or the eye for an eye thing?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

lilya wrote:
<quoted text>
God instituted capital punishment in His Word. Would it be presumptuous of us to think that we could institute a higher standard? God has given government the authority to determine when capital punishment is due (Genesis 9:6; Romans 13:1-7). Christians should not fight against the government’s right to execute the perpetrators of the most evil of crimes.
I don't believe in your god, so your pov doesn't rule my convictions.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in your god, so your pov doesn't rule my convictions.
I don't believe in any of the gods that man invented. And your god would be in that category too. They are fairy tales and horror stories.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure she/he is against the death penalty in general and that is her objections here.
btw..I am against the death penalty also, because man is capable of making mistakes and so many innocent people have been wrongly executed.
Not the ones who are rightfully so to be executed! Especially child molestors, rapists and serial killers with evidence, witnesses and DNA invloved in their killings. They deserve to be executed and there is no help for serial in any of the above traumas to their several victims. They can never be rehabilitated. So why should tax payers pay to keep them alive...enough studies have been proven that they come out and offend again and cannot be rehabilitated and many of these serials state it themsleves. If someone killed my child and raped them I would go wild with justice!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why should any parent or victim of a serial have to pay to feed these animals when the total proof on serial raping, killing and witnesses see it all! And in this case it was seen....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••