Doubts over Harvard claim of 'Jesus' Wife' papyrus

Sep 19, 2012 Full story: WBTV 110

Scholars on Wednesday questioned the much-publicized discovery by a Harvard scholar that a 4th century fragment of papyrus provided the first evidence that some early Christians believed Jesus was married.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Justice for all”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#110 Sep 25, 2012
I am wrote:
<quoted text>he was married to mary-magdalene, the roman emperor contantine replae jesus true image in 320AD into the weak version of Paul.
Paul who never met Jesus un person, except in a vision where jesus confronted him for killing jesus true followers.
Jesus ever apoint Paul as one of his teacher, In reality its was MaryMagadalene that became his succersor, alonside James (jesus biological brother), John the mystic who wrote the book of revelation, Martha, joanna, ThomasJudas who had his own gospel thatwere discovered in Had maddi Egypt in 1940s, Phillipe who also has his gospel too as well as the gospel of Mary herself.
All those earlier gospel were expell to form part of the bible by the roman emperor constantine.
Mary magdalene was both his wife/mother of his children whom descendant are still living to this very day, and she was also the high priestess, healer and dimentional teacher of Jesus church, the dysposiny church founded by jesus and his inner circle AD30 then went undergroung for 1981 years, and only to come to the public 2011, one year before winter solstice tnegreat unlignment occurring every 26000 years.
The statue of the black madonna was jesus gift to his wife mary magdalene, that were very populer 1000 years ago; all over europe specially france and england were mary magdalene andjesus's descendants migrated from Egypt, to escape the romans after jesus's crucifixion.
the statue of the black madonna were also populor in the americas and ethiopia
These are false beliefs meant to sideline christians and shouldn't be taken for truth.
They have absolutely no basis.

“Justice for all”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#111 Sep 25, 2012
Spathis wrote:
I always wanted a Roman to nail me in the rear. That is why I believe.
No..you don't.,a believer wouldn't say such a thing.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#112 Sep 25, 2012
DENG wrote:
free
THE FREEDOM THE UNITED STATES MAFIA MOB IN WASHINGTON WANTS FOR TIBET IS JUST LIKE THE FREEDOM NOW THIS CABAL CREATED IN LIBYA.
WHEN THE UNITED STATES MAFIA IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND THEIR HEAD-CUTTING ALLIES IN SAUDIA ARABIA SEND THIER AL-QAEDA TO TIBET WE JUST KILL THEM AS A TERRORIST.
LISTED SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA- THAT YOU ARE FROM THE UNITED STATES.
<quoted text>
Says the PRC troll and government stooge. When are you going to free Tibet, you Stalinist turd? HUH?
<quoted text>
Yes, Libya is now free of Khadafi's tyranny, just as Tibet should be free of PRC tyranny. The Han must go...send them home to their Chinese restaurants and swimming pools. Stop oppressing the Tibetan people and destroying their culture, Han thugs!

We're in total agreement on that, apparently. Excellent! ;)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#113 Sep 25, 2012
Oh, and I forgot - to their laundries, also. You gotta admit, the Chinese do a great job running a laundry!

LOL
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#115 Sep 25, 2012
Andre3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "puttana" in italian. Italian is a great language which you obviously don't speak.
Neither do you fesso scorreggia di danemark
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#117 Sep 25, 2012
harvey wrote:
Oh, and I forgot - to their laundries, also. You gotta admit, the Chinese do a great job running a laundry!
LOL
Those M-F'ers killed my dog.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#118 Sep 25, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Those M-F'ers killed my dog.
drats she is out of Astroglide and desperate for a quickie!!-What a sight-puke
harvey

Columbus, OH

#120 Sep 26, 2012
Faith wrote:
Wonder how he tasted?:)
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#121 Sep 26, 2012
Faith wrote:
.. sorry to hear, now you depend on self when making a decision
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#122 Sep 26, 2012
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sorry to hear, now you depend on self when making a decision
No....my old dog. I have another....She's a raging islamophobe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nag Hammadi, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plight of Egypt's Christians now worse (Sep '12) Sep '12 Andre3000 359
Illegal Archeological Dig Leaves 10 Dead in Egypt (Mar '12) Mar '12 Xstain Fatwa Puking 8
Thousands of Coptic Christians Rally Outside Wh... (Jan '10) May '11 IL Principe 9
Muslims Burning Christian Homes an 'Act of Fate... (Nov '10) Nov '10 mmm 24
Egypt's Christians Furious as Government Again ... (Mar '10) May '10 love hurghada 915
Egyptian Christians Enraged Over Developments i... (May '10) May '10 love hurghada 2
Egypt's Copts fearful amid increasing tensions (Feb '10) Feb '10 Egyptian_lad 5

Nag Hammadi, Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE