Doubts over Harvard claim of 'Jesus' ...

Doubts over Harvard claim of 'Jesus' Wife' papyrus

There are 110 comments on the WBTV story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Doubts over Harvard claim of 'Jesus' Wife' papyrus. In it, WBTV reports that:

Scholars on Wednesday questioned the much-publicized discovery by a Harvard scholar that a 4th century fragment of papyrus provided the first evidence that some early Christians believed Jesus was married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
i am

Victoria, Seychelles

#1 Sep 19, 2012
he was married to mary-magdalene, the roman emperor contantine replae jesus true image in 320AD into the weak version of Paul.

Paul who never met Jesus un person, except in a vision where jesus confronted him for killing jesus true followers.

Jesus ever apoint Paul as one of his teacher, In reality its was Mary Magadalene that became his succersor, alonside James (jesus biological brother), John the mystic who wrote the book of revelation, Martha, joanna, Thomas Judas who had his own gospel that were discovered in Had maddi Egypt in 1940s, Phillipe who also has his gospel too as well as the gospel of Mary herself.

All those earlier gospel were expell to form part of the bible by the roman emperor constantine.

Mary magdalene was both his wife/mother of his children whom descendant are still living to this very day, and she was also the high priestess, healer and dimentional teacher of Jesus church, the dysposiny church founded by jesus and his inner circle AD30 then went undergroung for 1981 years, and only to come to the public 2011, one year before winter solstice tne great unlignment occurring every 26000 years.

The statue of the black madonna was jesus gift to his wife mary magdalene, that were very populer 1000 years ago; all over europe specially france and england were mary magdalene and jesus's descendants migrated from Egypt, to escape the romans after jesus's crucifixion.
the statue of the black madonna were also populor in the americas and ethiopia.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#2 Sep 19, 2012
The real story about Christos has yet to be revealed-Christos and O Loghos are both Greek

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2012
jesus was married and thats what xtians hide

he was human being nt god nor his son
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Perhaps they were both "giants".
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Spathis wrote:
The real story about Christos has yet to be revealed-Christos and O Loghos are both Greek
If he had been Greek, the Bible never would have been written. Jesus would have wiled away his life working part time at his uncle's greasy diner in Sidon and passed into obscurity as a lazy bum....You know the drill.
Dr of prosperity

Turku, Finland

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Dr of prosperity blogger reports on reported news;

These statements were quoted from alleged bible, the source is not that reliable enough. Therefore, there must be verifiability on the subject.

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)
Dr of prosperity

Turku, Finland

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Dr of prosperity blogger reports on reported news;

These statements were quoted from alleged bible, the source is not that reliable enough. Therefore, there must be verifiability on the subject.

The website source;

http://www.evilbible.com/Jesus_Lied.htm
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Naturally there are scholarly questions, the woman who published this information herself has questions.

It's unfortunate that the media and headlines are making people think this is something that's being 'put over' on people, some sort of religious fraud.

It's an interesting discovery which may mean something or not. Let's see how the scholarship plays out, OK?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If he had been Greek, the Bible never would have been written. Jesus would have wiled away his life working part time at his uncle's greasy diner in Sidon and passed into obscurity as a lazy bum....You know the drill.
Without Paul, Christianity would have passed into obscurity as a meaningless Jewish cult. And BTW, Greeks are certainly no lazier than Jews. But...you knew that.:)
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If he had been Greek, the Bible never would have been written. Jesus would have wiled away his life working part time at his uncle's greasy diner in Sidon and passed into obscurity as a lazy bum....You know the drill.
The New testament is written in Greek it travelled because of the hellenised world of Greece-His name is Greek O Loghos is Greek The truth shall out -

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Spathis wrote:
And you are a spreadin cheeks 24/7 dhimmi.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The New testament is written in Greek it travelled because of the hellenised world of Greece-His name is Greek O Loghos is Greek The truth shall out -
He is trying to spread the sausagegospel.....take care with this new age religion please.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps they were both "giants".
fat stupid sharmouta
Brit Expat

Sigean, France

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Hee hee. Every normal man looks for a "legover".

It's possible of course that jesus was'nt normal at all. Perhaps a homo?

The Atheist.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>fat stupid sharmouta
Your prophet?
Brit Expat

Sigean, France

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
I agree he was just the same as Mohammed, a human being. All religion is pure nonsense. Invented to control you!!!!!

The Atheist.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Andre3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a spreadin cheeks 24/7 dhimmi.
Pissikone -we all know you are a homo on the prowl-you got lucky and picked that Afro Anglo Saxon who is your blowhard and like two parrots you swing along
But were you not the patt who started a thread asking people to stop the personal 'insults'??-Wanker
Jesus was Greek
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
Hee hee. Every normal man looks for a "legover".
It's possible of course that jesus was'nt normal at all. Perhaps a homo?
The Atheist.
How could you say that? He roamed around the Middle East wearing flowing robes and sandals with his 12 male disciples, remaining (ostensibly) unencumbered by female companionship and celibate...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The New testament is written in Greek it travelled because of the hellenised world of Greece-His name is Greek O Loghos is Greek The truth shall out -
You're greek....you don't deal in truth.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're greek....you don't deal in truth.
Really?
For starters-Socrates!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nag Hammadi, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judas Iscariot was a covering character for Jam... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Tom Clancy 1
News Plight of Egypt's Christians now worse (Sep '12) Sep '12 Andre3000 359
News Illegal Archeological Dig Leaves 10 Dead in Egypt (Mar '12) Mar '12 Xstain Fatwa Puking 8
News Thousands of Coptic Christians Rally Outside Wh... (Jan '10) May '11 IL Principe 9
News Muslims Burning Christian Homes an 'Act of Fate... (Nov '10) Nov '10 mmm 24
News Egypt's Christians Furious as Government Again ... (Mar '10) May '10 love hurghada 915
News Egyptian Christians Enraged Over Developments i... (May '10) May '10 love hurghada 2
More from around the web