Teacher drowns saving bride on honeym...

Teacher drowns saving bride on honeymoon in Egypt

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Jan 21, 2010, titled Teacher drowns saving bride on honeymoon in Egypt. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Mr Day, 31, and his wife Dr Sophie Nicholson-Cole were sheltering under the foredeck of a traditional felucca sailing boat after the freak storm blew up at night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

amr salama

Cairo, Egypt

#1 Jan 30, 2010
im the tour guide of another group and i was the only egyptian in the area cuz the crew of the felucca ran away wen i arrived
it was a horrible night i will never forget it
after i took my group out to the beach i heard the screamin comin frm far i ran away to find them in the water , for my bad luck
i arrived about 15 min after the drownin
we tried to pull out the felucca with ropes but they were nt strong enough
i tried to pull it by arms with other 2 members but we couldnt , i got injured in my wrest and shoulder but i ddnt feel the pain in tht time cuz i was hearin his girl beggin for pullin the boat out of the water and get his body
for more than 3 hrs we were struggeling to work it out but........FU**
it was like a curse
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Apr 25 Tamisin 8
Scammed by Luxor taxi driver. (Mar '12) Apr 5 Mr problem 43
News Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... (Jan '15) Nov '15 Dienaar Civil 3
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ideg 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar '15 susan 3
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 7950yiu 1
More from around the web