UNESCO launches safeguarding project ...

UNESCO launches safeguarding project at New Gourna Village, part of...

There are 1 comment on the World Heritage Centre News story from Sep 30, 2010, titled UNESCO launches safeguarding project at New Gourna Village, part of.... In it, World Heritage Centre News reports that:

UNESCO, in cooperation with the Egyptian Ministry of Culture and the Governorate of Luxor, will organize the first Scientific Committee meeting on the safeguarding project of New Gourna Village in Luxor, Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World Heritage Centre News.

Mustafa Elsadi

Benha, Egypt

#1 Oct 12, 2010
I live in Cairo but I'm interested in all what is happening in Luxor &in fact this may be the first time to know about this man Hassan Fathi
&I'm quit happy to know that all these people from all over the world hav come to see his village &to benefite from his ideas.I heard about UNESCO but to meet in luxor is something great &attracts the attention of the whole world to come to visit Luxor.This article encoraged me to read about Hassan Fathi &even visit his village-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxor, Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul '16 Antonia 4
Abdel Rady Ali Mohamed Mahdy - Iberotel Hotel (Oct '13) Apr '16 Tamisin 8
Scammed by Luxor taxi driver. (Mar '12) Apr '16 Mr problem 43
News Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... (Jan '15) Nov '15 Dienaar Civil 3
Emad Ammari is a scammer from esba village luxo... (Dec '14) May '15 heartbroken 3
The best Abaster shop : M2 Bazar at Winter Pal... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ideg 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Mar '15) Mar '15 7950yiu 1
More from around the web